PDA

View Full Version : I feel bits are overpriced.

Djomblade1
04-02-2013, 11:49 PM
First off Trion thank you for this game. I have not been this excited since Resistance 2. I love everything coop and PVE based and you have made me have excitement for a game that I have lacked for a long time.

Furthermore, your incredibly fast responses and support for fixes is baffling. I have not experienced this fast and aggressive desire to fix and address issues to support your customers after the sale ever. Thank you.;

I do however have just one complaint as you all are on top of your sh*t there with most of the other issues. The way that bits are priced and considering how fast you can go through them with a chance, not a certainty, but a chance of getting a great item or upgrade is too much. You may get something good you may not. You might have better things you are already using or get items you may never use. That can be good so that the game does not become pay to win as NOBODY wants that and I get that, but $5 up to $50 is too much money for I believe 400 to 5200 bits. If the prices you all at Trion are non negotiable would you all consider increasing the amount of bits that us players receieve for the same price?

I hope upon hope that I am not alone in this. I do not like DLC/DRM/Microtransactions etc (not all are appliccable with this game thank goodness) but for your showing of support and this gem you have made I am willing to to further support you through purchases of DLC and microtransactions if priced properly. I really do want to support you even further. Please consider this and thank you again for all your time and hardwork.

Irres169
04-03-2013, 03:58 AM
Then don't buy them, you can buy stuff at vendors for Key Codes + Scrip instead of Bits.
So it's $5 for 400? I have not looked yet.

pdizzles125
04-03-2013, 04:44 AM
Then don't buy them, you can buy stuff at vendors for Key Codes + Scrip instead of Bits.

Oh give me a break... Do you have to be that guy who says "don't buy em then"?
They ARE overpriced. It's like playing the slot machines and they should be reduced in price a bit. I totally agree with the OP about how it sucks that you're paying for a "chance" of an upgrade

Pain
04-03-2013, 05:02 AM

You can't buy outfits with key codes and Scrip.

I agree, they are pretty overpriced and so are the outfits. I mean, just under $20 for ONE outfit? Referring to the mountain outfit or whatever it's called which is 880 bits and the helmet counterpart, which is 500 I believe? I think it's 1800 bits for $20.

JagerMyk
04-03-2013, 05:40 AM
You can't buy outfits with key codes and Scrip.

I agree, they are pretty overpriced and so are the outfits. I mean, just under $20 for ONE outfit? Referring to the mountain outfit or whatever it's called which is 880 bits and the helmet counterpart, which is 500 I believe? I think it's 1800 bits for $20.

newb question.. have not gotten my pre order yet (due to BB not having it in yet), but are the outfits/gear just cosmetic or do they have stat boosts?

Bodaway
04-03-2013, 05:52 AM
They are purely cosmetic. The helmets may have some stat but I don't know because I haven't seen any yet.

JagerMyk
04-03-2013, 06:14 AM
They are purely cosmetic. The helmets may have some stat but I don't know because I haven't seen any yet.

ty Bodaway

Pain
04-03-2013, 06:16 AM
Love that about this game. There's no one outfit everyone wears because it's the "best outfit" in the game. It's all based on your personal preference, which creates variety in the player base.

Ra1dMaX
04-03-2013, 06:24 AM
funny how the prices have gone up now...yesterday it was 5 for 500 bits 20 for 2300 bits(15% bonus) and 50 for 6500(30% bonus)

now today its 6 for 500 24 for 2300 and 60 for 6500

Hanzo_the_Razor
04-03-2013, 08:21 AM
My question is, is it possible to buy everything with scrips, or are there "bit only" purchases.

MrSick
04-03-2013, 08:27 AM
Yes agree. Bought some psn credit to spent on bits then i saw the price never mind then. They already have my 60 bucks. Ill just play with whatever i find

Endago
04-03-2013, 08:36 AM
agree with OP either the bit prices need to be lowered or the in store items need to cost less bits, outfit prices and vehicle prices are way too much even with my UE's 1200 bits I can not afford both an outfit and a headpiece that I like, at best I can get 3 tier 4 LBs but if that is the case I will not be spending my bits till I am at or close too 500 rank and will defiantly not be buying many more if any bits in the future at current prices.

Djomblade1
04-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Im going to bump this as I am very relieved to see others are having similar thoughts. I really do want to support Trion further but until the prices come down or more bits are given for the price, I just cant justify spending that kind of money. Im going to try to PM one of the devs about this for any type of price updates or lowerings in the near future. Those of you who are likeminded in this I invite to please try to do the same. Either by linking them to this thread or just a PM.

Vanmennace
04-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Yes I feel the exact same way. The outfits are way to expensive in bits. I looked to see the cost and said that won't be happening. An outfit should be more equivalent to 100 bits, and a helmet 75. Compared with other games with add on skins and weapons they are 5x more expensive. Until the prices become more competitive I will not purchase any bits. However if it becomes a more beneficial deal I will be happy to spend extra cash on those type of items. For 500 bits I would be happy with a new suit, helmet, vehicle, and a lockbox. Those are the type of bundles we should be seeing for that amount of cash. The DLC's are going to be $10 a piece and will offer a much greater value than these current items.

Colts87
04-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Couldn't agree more. I love everything about this game but the cost of Bits and the price of items in store really need to be adjusted.

Jamesdanex
04-03-2013, 03:00 PM
They ARE overpriced. It's like playing the slot machines and they should be reduced in price a bit. I totally agree with the OP about how it sucks that you're paying for a "chance" of an upgrade

Yeah, there has to be "one of those guys" in each thread, it's a rule or something.

OT Bits are either overpriced, or the items are. Lowering one or the other will fix it, but it seems Trion pulled an EA and went greedy.

ChaoticNightmare
04-03-2013, 03:04 PM
I think PS+ should have a discount for bits.. only makes sense. EU got a discount on the game itself...

6Strummer
04-03-2013, 05:06 PM
Yes agree. Bought some psn credit to spent on bits then i saw the price never mind then. They already have my 60 bucks. Ill just play with whatever i find

Yeah I have about $20 on my account and was going to buy bits with it, then I saw I couldn't get much with that $20 and didn't go for it. Trion would make more money if they either lowered the price of bits or lowered the prices on the items you buy with them. It's really my only complaint about the game, besides the technical hiccups that I hope will be fixed. The prices of the headgear and outfits in those "first look" videos were substantially lower.

kirbs562
04-03-2013, 05:30 PM
I am the type of person who usually buys stuff from every game i play with my real money, but this stuff here is a bit over priced. I was ready to purchase some bits, but then i realized there was not much i could get with it so i decided not to even bother. Hopefully the prices go down.

Irres169
04-03-2013, 06:15 PM

I'm that guy because I pointed out another option to buy stuff? Sorry I'm not playing "dress up" with outfits, gear can be had in other ways. As far as bit's go I'll let you if I ever find myself needing them.

6Strummer
04-03-2013, 06:34 PM
I'm that guy because I pointed out another option to buy stuff? Sorry I'm not playing "dress up" with outfits, gear can be had in other ways. As far as bit's go I'll let you if I ever find myself needing them.

It's not really an option if the same stuff isn't available with both methods, which it isn't. Bits being too expensive has more to it than just playing dress up, but you know that already. You just wanted to sound superior. Instead of letting us know when you find yourself needing bits, perhaps you should simply post in threads you're interested in.

Irres169
04-03-2013, 06:37 PM
I also know about supply and demand. If no one buys them they will go down in price.

Nero
04-03-2013, 06:41 PM
Still 10 Dollars for a cosmetic change is far far far too high. I could see 2 dollars, maybe even 5 dollars but not 10 for the look change.

SteveMND
04-03-2013, 06:51 PM
Huh. Show show much out of the loop I am. I hopped on, got a helmet for all my characters and an outfit for all my characters and cost me about four bucks. Figured that was an okay price, especially considering it looks like the only things that are Bit-purchasable-only are vanity or convenience items.

FD33
04-03-2013, 07:19 PM
I agree that the bits cost way too much!!! So far, I feel that Defiance has so much to offer, yet Trion really needs to include more bang for our money. What may seem good for the company (high costs associated with our purchases), isn't necessarily going to encourage so many of us gamers to make those extra game purchases (their revenue will be constricted). I aready spent too much on this game, yet we shall see what the future holds. "I think discounts/price reductions are already overdue for each of us!"

XM193
04-03-2013, 09:16 PM
I'll agree and add that I'm not buying any. Either the bits are too much or the items are too much, just lower one (significantly I might add) and things should be fine.

Trying to recoup loses from a lack of a monthly fee for server upkeep, me thinks.

Endago
04-08-2013, 09:36 PM
I'll agree and add that I'm not buying any. Either the bits are too much or the items are too much, just lower one (significantly I might add) and things should be fine.

Trying to recoup loses from a lack of a monthly fee for server upkeep, me thinks.

I understand that they need more money to keep the servers going but to have prices that high especially on day one is just bad, I payed $150 for the UE, why would I want to spend another $50 anytime soon and have a chance that I will not get anything good out of it? the season pass is the only good deal they have going on right now.

Ambic
04-08-2013, 09:37 PM
I agree. Bits being overpriced has been complained about for over a week now and no dev or rep from Trion has even noticed this thread, and if they have, they haven't responded. Would be nice for this to be answered instead of just leaving us out to dry.

Dikard von Doom
04-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Yeah I have about $20 on my account and was going to buy bits with it, then I saw I couldn't get much with that $20 and didn't go for it. Trion would make more money if they either lowered the price of bits or lowered the prices on the items you buy with them. It's really my only complaint about the game, besides the technical hiccups that I hope will be fixed. The prices of the headgear and outfits in those "first look" videos were substantially lower.

They would definitely get money from me if either price was lowered. I used my UE bits to buy the Mountain Tracker helm, Badlands Crime Lord armor and +15 inventory with some left over. If either price was lowered I'd probably buy boosts every other weekend. Teir 4 lockboxes should mostly have Rares and up. Uncommon should be rare in a T4 LB. I've had Teir 4 LBs with 3-4 Uncommon items. Those were such a waste...a whole 1000 scrip or resources for 64 keys and 3000 scrip. The in-game price for T4 LBs isn't bad (I can get 64 keys in a few hours) but the Bit price is outrageous for what you can get in them.

Millermatic18
04-08-2013, 10:30 PM
I'm not gonna complain about paying full price for a game that i often cant play and when i do is full of glitches and coms that don't work. I really like this game and have recommended it to a lot of people. I'm even gonna buy the seasons pass next week. So I've payed $60 Canadian for the game and i'm gonna shell out another 40 for the dlc. I bought 20 worth of in game currency and beside inventory slots i thought everything else was a waste of money. Definitely need to lower the prices/ up the bits. I have no problem buying in game stuff as long as i get my moneys worth. I also think seasons pass should come with some extra bits too. This game is balanced so well it doesn't really matter if a guy pays real money and has a chance yo get better weapons, were all fighting on the same side, except for pvp. Were all supporting trion and i think they should reward us a bit more. Will not be buying any more bits at these prices.

Djomblade1
04-18-2013, 07:12 AM
Bump

Im still hoping for a reply to this thread. It is definitely a more than noteworthy issue here. I as well as others want to continue to further support all of you at Trion but it is very hard to justify the cost of bits as is right now.

A couple of examples if the prices are indeed set and are not changing that I think could work and would net you all further income and keep your fanbase happy

-double the bits for the price you are charging now (seriously guys...800+bits for ONE outfit is asinine) or

-have a weekend or a 24 hour special where for that time period only (mention it on the forums and on the chat windows in game periodically) you get the same amount of bits you have set up right now for half off. That would be 400 bits for $2.99, 1,800 bits for $9.99, and 5,200 bits for $24.99. I think you would see your purchases for bits skyrocket and your fans would be very grateful.

Those are of course just a couple of examples. Please consider this as I normally do not spend money outside of just the regular (vanilla) purchase of a game but I genuinely want to with this one.

Thank you.

TechnoSausage
04-18-2013, 07:40 AM
I was ready to put some money onto my PSN account last night but when I visited the store I saw there wasnt alot on offer that I was willing to buy at those prices! I only really want the extra inventory slots.

My main issue was the 3 amounts of money you could buy bits with. 5 for the lowest amount of bits and then a massive jump to 20 for the next highest amount!

Amazing game, I love it and im hooked but this is one of my small gripes if im honest

Facade
04-18-2013, 08:45 AM
I myself don't think Bits are overpriced, but the cost for the items in the store are very overpriced.

Unfortunately as someone else has already stated, unless people stop buying them they are not going to lower said prices.

Lukezordz
04-18-2013, 08:45 AM
So $5 buys one lockbox?

That's steep considering you can buy/find keys easily enough. How much are the outfits etc. I'd happily shell out some cash for things I can't get elsewhere.

Djomblade1
04-18-2013, 03:13 PM
So $5 buys one lockbox?

That's steep considering you can buy/find keys easily enough. How much are the outfits etc. I'd happily shell out some cash for things I can't get elsewhere.

some outfits and headgears are cheaper than others however, lol, there are some outfits that are as much as 880 bits!? that means you would have to spend $4.99 X3 to get a total of 1,200 bits because spending $4.99 X2 would net you 800 bits. Or you could spend $19.99 for 1,800 bits. Its just WAY to much for ONE outfit. Things of that nature TOPS should be no more than about $3 IMO.

jingz13
04-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Still 10 Dollars for a cosmetic change is far far far too high. I could see 2 dollars, maybe even 5 dollars but not 10 for the look change.

This! $10 bucks I priced out to change outfits. Not gonna do it.

SGTquig
04-18-2013, 03:35 PM
Yeah, $10 for an outfit is extremely high. Especially when the outfits do not come with the headgear or a weapon as well. Personally, I may buy it when Sony gives me my $10 credit for spending $50 on the PSN. Other than that, I can wait and see what I unlock through the pursuits.

NightWalker990
04-18-2013, 03:40 PM
Actually, you have a good point.

Since Defiance doesn't have a subscription, the server must get supported another way. If bits are too overpriced, players may be hesitate to buy them. In the case of using bits for a chance of purchasing a higher quality weapon, you may be better off getting key codes, as those are easily acquired from hell bug/scrapper nests and side missions (99er mines). When it comes to purchasing clothing, however, I feel bits are especially overpriced. While players have the option to "not" purchase clothing, they should feel encouraged as the server will be supported by doing so.

Ariies
04-18-2013, 10:22 PM
I myself don't think Bits are overpriced, but the cost for the items in the store are very overpriced.

Unfortunately as someone else has already stated, unless people stop buying them they are not going to lower said prices.

I think there should be tweeks in both, but some items are overpriced. I like the customization, but it seems minimal after the initial creation. They need to add a lot more to the items in the store and allow for more customization. What if I wanna put face paint on my character after the fact. I don't want to make a new character for that. This world is so expansive and intense that it needs that extra attention. So many users. There should be customization to support their many different likes.

xxSHEPERDxx
04-18-2013, 10:33 PM
Definitely overpriced. The outfits are nice and all but the translation cost from actual money into bits and finally a purchase is overkill. Trion is able to dodge the PSN fee by not having to host these items on PSN and instead can use their own marketplace, but even dodging that they decided to settle on crazy prices for cosmetic items and vehicles that have pretty bad stats compared to the basic ones you can find in-game. (Dodged the 'pay to win' bullet)

Either keep the prices as ridiculous as they are but allow players a means to acquire everything in the marketplace with resources and game cash, or lower the price os some items.

Might also want to fix the bug that prevents loadouts from saving separate outfit styles, which seems to break after you unlock your third loadout slot.

Saber024
04-18-2013, 11:05 PM
agreed. i decided to stop buying bits (shelled out $49.99 for 5200bits) until i see some improvement with the prices and the game itself.

i wanna help Trion. but Trion should first help itself.

dAcHrOnIc
04-19-2013, 02:39 AM
Agree.
I too spent $50 for 5200 bits, bought a bunch of inventory slots and spent the rest on tier 4 lock boxes.
Bikes are worthless as is the outfits. About the only other thing left to consider is boosts but even those are over priced.

So now that I have 70 inventory slots, 6 legendary weapons and decent boosts the question for Trion is;
"Do you want more money or are you happy with what you got?"

bman
04-19-2013, 03:08 AM
funny how the prices have gone up now...yesterday it was 5 for 500 bits 20 for 2300 bits(15% bonus) and 50 for 6500(30% bonus)

now today its 6 for 500 24 for 2300 and 60 for 6500
really ? because i looked the other day and i bought 10$ worth and i got like 800 so it may seem they reduced bits but at same price as before .now for the OP i agree lot of lockboxes and out fits to me are way overpriced headgear cost anywere from 180-880 bit for fracking headgear thats just nuts an same with outfits those are way over priced id say cut cost in half of what they are now then(especially lockboxes ) ppl would buy them more often (referring to lockboxes ) thus making them more money & providing us with more lockboxes in return it would justify the cost of wanting to buy more bits . either that or increase the amount of bits we get one like say more you pay or get you get a bonus or in general then win win and ends would justify the means of buying bits atm its not worth it except to buy boosters but even then its not even though their boosters but heck they only last for 24hrs they nneed fix those as well make them last for more than a day make them vary like different prices like 3 day booster for X amount 7 day 14 day 30 day etc etc but cost X amount to get . and have them bundled together with all boosters or varying set of them for like X an X amount for Y amount of days .

Damodar Thade
04-19-2013, 04:38 AM
Yes I feel the exact same way. The outfits are way to expensive in bits. I looked to see the cost and said that won't be happening. An outfit should be more equivalent to 100 bits, and a helmet 75. Compared with other games with add on skins and weapons they are 5x more expensive. Until the prices become more competitive I will not purchase any bits. However if it becomes a more beneficial deal I will be happy to spend extra cash on those type of items. For 500 bits I would be happy with a new suit, helmet, vehicle, and a lockbox. Those are the type of bundles we should be seeing for that amount of cash. The DLC's are going to be $10 a piece and will offer a much greater value than these current items.

I agree the outfits are very overpriced given that they are just skins with no benifits at all. They either should reduce them in price or add some stat mods to them to make them worth the cash which is what they are expecting people to part with for them.

Brillcs
04-19-2013, 05:08 AM
I may drop 10 bucks on bits. But for the most part I'm content to wait until Trion straightens their **** out and reduces prices.

Djomblade1
04-22-2013, 02:32 AM
Holy damn I cant believe this isnt getting more much needed attention?! This needs to happen soon. I see the usual blah-be-de-blah-be-de-blah-blah-blah threads like always but not a lot of things of real importance (NOT ALL THREADS MIND YOU SO DONT ALL OF YOU GET PISSED NOW PLEASE)

Trion, you have done what next to no developers have done this entire generation...give HALF a S*IT about their customers after their purchase and that is the truth! Most have your money and are all like "oh pi$$ on them we will fix all this stuff that we knew there would be issues with when we have time and stuff DURRRR." 3-6 months later YAY we all have the game we should have had on release day if we are lucky. This is the trend today and Ill be dam*ed if anyone can tell me otherwise. My faith in gaming and trust even in formerly trusted development companies has been more than shaken and I have even stopped supporting a couple of them and it truly and honestly saddens me.

Gaming is something I hold very close to me and is something I have enjoyed doing very much for 28 years and still enjoy today as a 33 and soon to be a 34 year old man, husband, father, soldier, list goes on etc. However, it seems the gaming industry continues to take advantage of ignorance within the gaming community as a whole and is all about profitability before quality these days and it never used to be that way. Im also sick and tired of all of the fans (you know who you are) who defend this bull$hit "its a business and they are out to make money thats what they do DURRjdlsjfogjo" crap that comes out of their mouths. As if I need a lesson about how a business runs or how jobs put food on the table, a roof on our heads, and clothes on our backs. Don't insult me please.

I could go on for pages but let me get to the point...here's the deal Trion, all of you have have been so fantastic about your communication speed, awesome with your fix it speed, comical yet serious about admitting and fixing your faults, tunnel vision on giving us a true co-op experience, dead set on keeping your words on delivering us a great gaming experience, second to none on your overall communication with your fans as a whole, above all TOP NOTCH service after the sale which is what any company that is of note or worthy of recognition is known for, and much more that I find myself wanting to continue to financially support you. I don't do this. There are others who don't normally do this after the initial $60 sale. I have already done this as I had some PS store cash sitting there forever that I just didn't know what to do with so I bought some bits. That is how much faith I have in Trion and how much fun I am having with this game. I want to continue when I have the spare cash to do things like this even so far as to purchase dreaded DLC and what not which I LOATHE because I don't like the whole DLC/microtransaction,season pass etc debacle. But, I am willing to support you in this if Trion will just consider compromising the bits pricing or increasing the bits with the pricing as is or have some type of special regarding bits go on from time to time. Anyways thank you Trion thus far for this game and the fun times. Hope you consider this.

Irres169
04-22-2013, 12:58 PM
Honestly I don't see how Trion can address this without screwing someone.

There are those that have bought and spent bits.
There are those that have been given bits as part of their UE purchase.
There are those that have bought bits and not spent it.
There are those that won't buy bits until prices are lowered.

Some one loses value when the pricing model is changed.

Unless Trion is willing to refund others who have already purchased or own bits, I can't see how they are going to address the wants of someone who has not bought them over the customers that have.

Eisberg
04-22-2013, 01:01 PM
Just give Bits retroactively. Just deposit the difference in bits/price into the account of anybody who has ever bought Bits.

Irres169
04-22-2013, 01:04 PM
Or you may need to face the ugly reality that you are in the minority and Bit sales dictate they make no change.

I for one said I could not see myself buying bits to play "dress up" earlier in this thread.

I broke down and bought them for inventory slots. I would hate to see my dollar devalued. If they do change the pricing model they need to compensate those that have already purchased.

Irres169
04-22-2013, 01:05 PM
Just give Bits retroactively. Just deposit the difference in bits/price into the account of anybody who has ever bought Bits.

This may be more complicated than you think, based on the number of existing transactions.

Djomblade1
05-08-2013, 02:46 AM
Bumpity bump bump. Everything you have is still incredibly unreasonably priced and needs to be addressed. Have a weekend special, lower bits per piece of item/get more bits for the money spent. 880 bits for a virtual outfit is still ********. That is 10$ worth of bits Trion, **** no excuse me that is either the user spending $4.99 x3 to get the necessary bits or $19.99 to get 1600 bits. That is still ridiculous.

chrismeyer34
05-09-2013, 04:56 AM

yeah it is $5 for only 400 bits, and that sucks when most of the stuff costs around 880 bits, can get quite costly if youre trying to stock up on boosts and stuff for your clan and whatnot, i think thats 1 of the points the op is trying to get at

GhostInTheShell
05-09-2013, 05:44 AM
They are overpriced. Nobody can argue wih this.

AmnesiaHaze
05-09-2013, 05:50 AM
im happy with the current prices , if it would be cheaper everybody would be running around with the cool suits and vehicles :D There would be no point getting em anymore in order to look more unique

Hammer Strike
05-09-2013, 08:27 AM
They break the game even further and charge you more for it, seems legit. Go by the old ethos "don't want, don't buy" but it would be nice if one, they finally iron out all the bugs that are ruining the game for the majority and two, they have discounts and sales now and again, after all we did have to purchase the game as well (bla bla bla no monthly fees etc)

grassman
05-09-2013, 01:44 PM
First off Trion thank you for this game. I have not been this excited since Resistance 2. I love everything coop and PVE based and you have made me have excitement for a game that I have lacked for a long time.
hahah i was top 3 in skirmish for like 2 years on resistance 2 lol grass-assassin :D i mis res 2 was a good game
Furthermore, your incredibly fast responses and support for fixes is baffling. I have not experienced this fast and aggressive desire to fix and address issues to support your customers after the sale ever. Thank you.;

I do however have just one complaint as you all are on top of your sh*t there with most of the other issues. The way that bits are priced and considering how fast you can go through them with a chance, not a certainty, but a chance of getting a great item or upgrade is too much. You may get something good you may not. You might have better things you are already using or get items you may never use. That can be good so that the game does not become pay to win as NOBODY wants that and I get that, but $5 up to $50 is too much money for I believe 400 to 5200 bits. If the prices you all at Trion are non negotiable would you all consider increasing the amount of bits that us players receieve for the same price?

I hope upon hope that I am not alone in this. I do not like DLC/DRM/Microtransactions etc (not all are appliccable with this game thank goodness) but for your showing of support and this gem you have made I am willing to to further support you through purchases of DLC and microtransactions if priced properly. I really do want to support you even further. Please consider this and thank you again for all your time and hardwork. i agree and i also played resistance 2 it was an awesome game i held top 3 for 2 years in skirmish :D grass-assassin <-----

Ligeia
05-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Im going to bump this as I am very relieved to see others are having similar thoughts. I really do want to support Trion further but until the prices come down or more bits are given for the price, I just cant justify spending that kind of money. Im going to try to PM one of the devs about this for any type of price updates or lowerings in the near future. Those of you who are likeminded in this I invite to please try to do the same. Either by linking them to this thread or just a PM.

I agree with you. I really love this game, I pre-ordered it right after having tried the demo, I never pre-order games (and I own my PS3 since 2010), the only other game to receive "special treatment" from me was God of War Ascension, because I got to play the closed demo.

But I feel the same as you, bits are really overpriced, as a matter of fact I've never bought anything yet from the in game store. Two weeks ago I complained for the price of the season pass, which was 39,99 on PS European Store, now it is priced 29,99 Euros and I bought it for that price right away. I'm willing to consider buying from the in game store if the prices will be lowered.