PDA

View Full Version : what's the best way to level up the Infector

Xaat Xuun
05-07-2014, 05:49 PM
what is the best way to level up the Infectors, that would not be considered annoying ?

I used one a couple times , once at Kenn Farm, and the other at Diablo Station Incursions

I'm not a fan of them, but do want to level one up (at least to rank/level 10). Not sure where they would be most useful or beneficial, when I'm in Groups. (BTW, this has been the most effort I put in learning about them)

I have used it on the hell bug nest across the road from Chug & Bug, when I'm alone, can feel overwhelming but manageable, and lonely :(

Never seen a call in a group asking if someone has a infector equipped. And as stated earlier, I have not studied where they would be most useful, so help in that would be appreciated also. As far as I can tell, they're just use to tag NPC's for more loot drops (Seems like it's mostly used that way)

Nefarious
05-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Ppl used to go to San Quinton to level infectors on the Hulker there using a Canker.

You can start the side mission Project Aegis 3 and level up from the Hulker from that then abandon the mission just to restart it again. That's the quick way.

B_Draco
05-07-2014, 07:56 PM
Ppl used to go to San Quinton to level infectors on the Hulker there using a Canker.

You can start the side mission Project Aegis 3 and level up from the Hulker from that then abandon the mission just to restart it again. That's the quick way.

The San Quinton hulker doesn't scale up if I remember correctly. Four of us went there to see if he did, but he was just... Well a ding dong hulker....

Wolfmoon2682
05-07-2014, 08:09 PM
I would try... infecting things with it. I KNOW it's a crazy idea but it just might work!

3rdpig
05-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Last time I went to San Quentin I killed the Hulker with two mag dumps. He's a shadow of his past glory.

But I digress. Finding a formidable Hulker is one of the quickest ways. Also, the incursion at Ken Farms works pretty well too, I maxxed a Canker there in one go.

3rdpig
05-07-2014, 08:19 PM
I would try... infecting things with it. I KNOW it's a crazy idea but it just might work!

RIF. He didn't ask "how do I level up an infector", he asked "What's the best way".

B_Draco
05-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Last time I went to San Quentin I killed the Hulker with two mag dumps. He's a shadow of his past glory.

But I digress. Finding a formidable Hulker is one of the quickest ways. Also, the incursion at Ken Farms works pretty well too, I maxxed a Canker there in one go.

The monolith's neck is really good for bullet based weapons, but the hulkers overall are the best in my opinion.

Holy Bahamut3
05-07-2014, 08:38 PM
Using it in arenas, arkfalls, and co-ops. Maxed mine out today in thorn liro arenas.

Nightmare Walkin
05-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Proliferator/invader and first thorn Liro arena solo...rinse repeat imo

Xaat Xuun
05-07-2014, 09:22 PM
thank you thank, really appreciated the help