PDA

View Full Version : Are we back to full bullet sponge mode at high threat levels ?

Pandur
05-08-2014, 10:52 AM
Just read the 1.506 patch notes anyone tried out the new balance changes yet ?

Bonehead
05-08-2014, 01:13 PM
With the way 1.506 is working most everyone is hoping for 1.507 to get here as soon as possible!

Festival
05-08-2014, 01:19 PM
Just read the 1.506 patch notes anyone tried out the new balance changes yet ?

In the few minutes I played before the "scoreboards every 15 seconds" bug drove me away, I did notice that an Apex Flailer was back to taking two full 111-round magazines in the face from my VERY good OJ Casti Springer to drop. Damn near killed me while I was trying to dismiss the damned scoreboards, too. 4907 EGO character, btw...

So basically,l the game is unplayable right now with the scoreboard bug...and has apparently been reset to a version I have little interest in playing anyway. Great work, Trion...so hilariously bad I swear you guys must be trolling us.

Bonehead
05-08-2014, 01:36 PM
So basically,l the game is unplayable right now with the scoreboard bug...and has apparently been reset to a version I have little interest in playing anyway. Great work, Trion...so hilariously bad I swear you guys must be trolling us.

Sometimes I wonder.

Pandur
05-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Ok played some mostly sticked to expert coops though. Did one conflict site, and besides the annoying popups it was kinda le sigh again.