PDA

View Full Version : Lets kill these hulkers

Dezro125
05-09-2014, 02:11 PM
This weekend, Nuclear Rubber are starting an event to call all arkhunters to Kenn farm incursion. The goal is to kill infected hulkers so people can earn the pursuit. We want all arkhunters to go to the south west gate for stage 4, 7, 10 etc for when the hulkers spawn. On these hulker stages, do not kill any other infected as it decreases the time needed to kill the hulker. Please arrive with high damage weapons such as clusterdrops or ground pounders, high DPS weapons such as SAW's, vbi assault etc also ammo/damage spikes will be useful.

This is not only calling Nuclear Rubber but all clans and defiance players on xbox EU server. We will greatly appreciate your help, see you at Kenn farm :D

Official Response: http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?159260-Regarding-Infected-Hulkers-and-the-Snake-Bite-Pursuit

Error404
05-09-2014, 02:14 PM
This weekend, Nuclear Rubber are starting an event to call all arkhunters to Kenn farm incursion. The goal is to kill infected hulkers so people can earn the pursuit. We want all arkhunters to go to the south west gate for stage 4, 7, 10 etc for when the hulkers spawn. On these hulker stages, do not kill any other infected as it decreases the time needed to kill the hulker. Please arrive with high damage weapons such as clusterdrops or ground pounders, also ammo/damage spikes will be useful.

This is not only calling Nuclear Rubber but all clans and defiance players on xbox EU server. We will greatly appreciate your help, see you at Kenn farm :D

I'll be there with my zagger keeping those pesky tremblers away for you guys! See you on the battlefield!

Saminator
This also goes out to Sieges too, this can definitely be done. Just waiting now patiently for the next Ken Farm siege/incursion to spawn then most of us will be rushing over to our specific position.

MagnusRune Daltus
yeah on my way to snake bite 2, 0/25 hulkers killed, the rest are between 20 and compleated.

so your saying in the waves they appear dont shoot afflicted until hulkers are dead?

Saminator
05-09-2014, 02:17 PM
yeah on my way to snake bite 2, 0/25 hulkers killed, the rest are between 20 and compleated.

so your saying in the waves they appear dont shoot afflicted until hulkers are dead?

Yes, during the hulker waves, I want us to not shoot anything, we just wait until the hulkers spawn, be able to at least kill one of them, if we still have time, then kill the other too. Then we can go back to killing inflicted during the waves that don't have any hulkers spawning.

Quebra Regra
05-09-2014, 02:17 PM
so yer saying we should just kill the infected and leave the hulkers alone right? ;)

I've already got my snakebite, hardly worth the effort. Time to grief em' up! :P

JK

MagnusRune Daltus
05-09-2014, 02:19 PM
good luck on griefing! as your on NA servers...

Error404
05-09-2014, 02:21 PM

ALE won't let anyone grief you, we will scour the map to make sure no one can blow a Trembler up on you!

Quebra Regra
05-09-2014, 02:23 PM

I never let server region stop me! ;)

I'm of course joking about the griefing, and yer man has a good idea, but the problem is that so small a percentage of players actually on the forums that you'll still get the unwshed masses detonating as usual.

You guys should petition the devs to mod the code so that the wave does NOT end until the hulkers have been killed. I'd sign that.

Saminator
05-09-2014, 02:23 PM
Can't wait for this to happen, their's 20-30 from Nuclear Rubber that will be there along with a few other players from other smaller clans that have confirmed they'll be there. Expecting a lot of people in the next siege/incursion :)

Overtkill21
05-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Ground Pounders & Clusterdrops?

The collateral damage to surrounding enemies will kill scores of them and cause the Hulkers to vanish and the stage to progress.

You may want to try High DPS weapons, VBI ARs, Assault Carbines, SAWs and the like.

Saminator
05-09-2014, 02:33 PM
Ground Pounders & Clusterdrops?

The collateral damage to surrounding enemies will kill scores of them and cause the Hulkers to vanish and the stage to progress.

You may want to try High DPS weapons, VBI ARs, Assault Carbines, SAWs and the like.

We'll be attempting to hold the line by the gate where they spawn, as only a small group of inflicted spawn there too, but only 5-6 every 20-30 seconds, so it wont score enough to cause the wave to suddenly finish much faster, it would only score about 5% towards the wave bar I believe, so I'd definitely sacrifice that 5% for a massive load of damage from those weapons as it seems to knock the hulkers health down by quite a lot :)

Yeah I told Dezro in clan chat though I think he forgot to add it to the post, I'll tell him to edit high DPS weapons to the post too :)

Bonehead
05-09-2014, 02:34 PM
Good luck with that guys. Take some screen shots and movies too if possible. Let us know how it goes will ya?

Saminator
05-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Good luck with that guys. Take some screen shots and movies too if possible. Let us know how it goes will ya?

One of the clan members will be recording whilst we do this, if it goes smoothly, we will post the results on Defiance Forums to let others know how well it does :)

MagnusRune Daltus
05-09-2014, 02:46 PM
Yeah, will get out the old elgato card, see what i can cook up.

MagnusRune Daltus
05-09-2014, 05:37 PM
Here is a video of our 1st attempt.

their were to many people trying to stop it by ending the waves on purpose so it didnt work.
in a few days they will get bored of interfering and we will do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaC3O3wg5zE

Dezro125
05-09-2014, 06:11 PM
It was a good attempt, we will keep trying :)

Dezro125
05-10-2014, 01:17 PM
A few of us just managed to get 2 hulker kills in a Kenn farm seige :D

Bonehead
05-10-2014, 01:19 PM
A few of us just managed to get 2 hulker kills in a Kenn farm seige :D

http://blog.seattlepi.com/thebigblog/files/library/woohoosimpsons.jpg

cuba 666
05-10-2014, 01:25 PM
Easy way area chat................

Dezro125
05-10-2014, 01:57 PM
People might be offline

crazyged
05-12-2014, 09:35 AM
Well, if you ever up for trying it again, I'm always game. I'm only 1200 Ego, but I hold my own at incursions!

I placed 7th and 16th at two incursions this weekend (I think mainly because I was waiting for the hulkers and loaded everything I had into them).

Toon's name is Sachek on the EU server.

Scapes
05-13-2014, 07:10 PM
We've posted about what's being done to address this issue:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?159260-Regarding-Infected-Hulkers-and-the-Snake-Bite-Pursuit

CRIXDA
05-14-2014, 04:39 AM
Thanks for looking into the issue, Scapes.
The Hulkers aren't appearing (it seems) until the very last quartar of the stage progress bar and by then it is just too late.
Not enough time and even though everyone shifts targets, it is still moot.