PDA

View Full Version : annoying EGO GIRL. and annoyin interface. and other annoyin things(ps3)...

RobbieTheRabbit
04-03-2013, 12:32 AM
1.EGO GIRL:HOW DO WE GET RID OF HER?! everything i do she speaks... i pick my nose.. she says "picking your nose" like come on is there an option to silence her?

2.Inferace: its so.. whats that word.. cluttered? like are we gonna get a update where we can edit the interface just like SWTOR? cause its too close..

3.The vehicle: .. sounds like crap lol. and 1 bump.. i hit a curve my whole car flips like wow!

4.Movement: the running.. glitchy.. the jumping you floating like master chief kinda.alot of movement toon is glitchy.. :(

5. Bugs: So far..your gun disappears or its delayed when you swtich guns.. like for about 20 secs.

I still like the game, its still fun.. i dealt with bug/glitchy Resident Evil: RaccoonCity.. and still play it. (underrated game)..

MMandevil
04-03-2013, 02:48 AM
1. q,,q,,
2. Q,,Q,,,,
3. Q,,,,,,,,,Q,,,,,,,,,,
4. WHAAAAAAAA

Scotty_Doo42
04-03-2013, 03:55 AM
o.O..............

Kittea
04-03-2013, 04:08 AM
As far as Ego goes, there are more much annoying AIs, Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny anyone?
I think a lot of the issue is that compared to beta there are a LOT more people on the servers. Especially with this being the first day and all. I'm hoping that everything gets steamed out a bit, but when MMOs are on consoles it's a bit more work. I think there's still gonna be a bit of lag. DCUO is pretty well established and while in a busy area you get lag.

Extix666
04-03-2013, 05:25 AM
launch day and your complaining about how its glitchy and guns dissapering you must not have played beta and seen that thjis was going to be an issue

zerothelastaeon
04-03-2013, 06:07 AM
launch day and your complaining about how its glitchy and guns dissapering you must not have played beta and seen that thjis was going to be an issue
Yea beta had Laging cutscenes but that stuff your complaing about is not even that bad if your going have deal with the ego girl vehicles and everything else and the gun switch out us not bad if I can still shoot with out seeing my gun I'm. G O O D

Phrase Universe
04-03-2013, 06:49 AM
1.EGO GIRL:HOW DO WE GET RID OF HER?! everything i do she speaks... i pick my nose.. she says "picking your nose" like come on is there an option to silence her?

2.Inferace: its so.. whats that word.. cluttered? like are we gonna get a update where we can edit the interface just like SWTOR? cause its too close..

3.The vehicle: .. sounds like crap lol. and 1 bump.. i hit a curve my whole car flips like wow!

4.Movement: the running.. glitchy.. the jumping you floating like master chief kinda.alot of movement toon is glitchy.. :(

5. Bugs: So far..your gun disappears or its delayed when you swtich guns.. like for about 20 secs.

I still like the game, its still fun.. i dealt with bug/glitchy Resident Evil: RaccoonCity.. and still play it. (underrated game)..

1. I agree. There should be an option to turn her off or turn the volume down a bit. I was annoyed five minutes into it. But some the hints were cool though.

2. I agree.

3. Totally agree with this one. My ATV goes flying every time.

4. I thought the movement was okay. But the jump is a little floaty. And there isn't any fall damage.

5. That will be fixed.

It's only been a day. Give them some time. From what I've seen so far, the Devs are updating the forums with info and interacting with the community. Forums some other games I've played (not going to shame anyone) rarely interact with the community.

Ae86
04-03-2013, 06:55 AM
As far as Ego goes, there are more much annoying AIs, Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny anyone?
I think a lot of the issue is that compared to beta there are a LOT more people on the servers. Especially with this being the first day and all. I'm hoping that everything gets steamed out a bit, but when MMOs are on consoles it's a bit more work. I think there's still gonna be a bit of lag. DCUO is pretty well established and while in a busy area you get lag.

Whats wrong with the AI in Rune factory?(Pm me the answer to this)

And yeah I agree on the whole driving down the road and barely hit a bump and you are upside down.

zerothelastaeon
04-03-2013, 07:57 AM
Whats wrong with the AI in Rune factory?(Pm me the answer to this)

And yeah I agree on the whole driving down the road and barely hit a bump and you are upside down.
I think he wa just rushing nothing was really wrong with rune factory ais

gjwhite66
04-03-2013, 08:19 AM
What are these bumps that everyone talks about? Yeah, I sometimes accidentally run into guardrails when I'm driving - no officer, I'm not drunk - but otherwise I don't end up going out of control. If I hit something that gets me stuck, it's generally a big something. Those concrete pylon things in the plaza areas will get you all the time, but that is just as true in real life. They may only be about 2 ft tall, but try driving your car into one of those in real life and see what happens. For the most part, I think the driving physics are pretty decent for a shooting game. I'm not expecting Gran Turismo realism here.
As for the no fall damage, I don't mind, since I like to jump off of the cliffs and such. I won't go begging for them to add that to the game.
The visual pop-in only happens for me during Arkfalls, so I'll blame that one on server lag. I have faith that will be fixed, it's an unfortunate hitch in all MMOs, even those that have been going for years. Honestly, part of that is due to your own system, not just the game client. IE, what your internet connection and transfer speed is.