PDA

View Full Version : maybe on arkfalls

bikditi
04-03-2013, 12:38 AM
Maybe some time of roll system for guns etc for arkfalls? The higher the item goes to the most that did the work to bring it down but still the low guys for regular stuff? I don't know my 2 cents on arkfalls I guess :o

II Birchy II
04-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Everything you see, you can pick up. I don't think that would be fair to the guys healing as they don't get high on the damage meters.

Nightside2885
04-03-2013, 01:25 AM
I haven't played yet, but when its all said and done and time to collect loot, is it a foot race to the loot or something? First come first serve kinda deal? If so, that sucks!

Cabbot
04-03-2013, 01:33 AM
No, everything you see of loot is yours. Other players have their own loot.

Tango80
04-03-2013, 01:52 AM
To tell you guys the truth its not how much damage you do in an Arkfall event it how much participation you do.
Did you heal?
Did you revive?
Did you kill bugs/ muties/ evil creatures ect. ect. ect. ?
Did you do damage to the Crystal (if its that type of arkfall if it is any other its how many enemy mobs did you kill)

Heck I've known someone who went into an arkfall just to fart around and heal. That healer came in first place because they did all of the above compared to someone just shooting at the arkfall.

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-03-2013, 01:55 AM
To tell you guys the truth its not how much damage you do in an Arkfall event it how much participation you do.
Did you heal?
Did you revive?
Did you kill bugs/ muties/ evil creatures ect. ect. ect. ?
Did you do damage to the Crystal (if its that type of arkfall if it is any other its how many enemy mobs did you kill)

Heck I've known someone who went into an arkfall just to fart around and heal. That healer came in first place because they did all of the above compared to someone just shooting at the arkfall.

Yeah but I feel like the stats are bugged. I remember one time looking the post-ark fall screen and it said I had 27 revives. When I clearly remember one maybe 2. Definitely not 27

II Birchy II
04-03-2013, 01:59 AM
Yeah but I feel like the stats are bugged. I remember one time looking the post-ark fall screen and it said I had 27 revives. When I clearly remember one maybe 2. Definitely not 27

Same with the revives for me, I revived on person and said I had 32.

The Notorious Crunchwrap
04-03-2013, 02:02 AM
Same with the revives for me, I revived on person and said I had 32.

Yeah lol makes no sense.

The stats are a lie!!

Davisto
04-03-2013, 02:27 AM
Yeah lol makes no sense.

The stats are a lie!!

no they are not ! there may have been 32people in the exact same spot downed!..................on second thought that does seem strange lmao :P

bikditi
04-03-2013, 03:03 AM
See? All different lvls one problem.