PDA

View Full Version : Do you want everyone to quit playing???

txusguy328
05-11-2014, 05:31 PM
Do you REALLY want people to stop playing this game??? some of the content in particular the power scaling of the enemies is RIDICULOUS! I NO LONGER DO 7TH LEGION QUESTS BECAUSE THE VENDER IS SOO SUCKY AFTER BUYING MODS, AND WEAPONS WELL OVER 20 TIMES AND JUST GETTING SUCKY GREEN OR BLUE "TEASER" GUNS. ALSO WHO WANTS SUCKY LEVEL 2 MODS IF YOU ARE JUST UNDER 5000 EGO?????? SO I DECIDED TO START DOING MAJOR ARKFALLS.....BOY WAS THAT A MISTAKE......YOU HAVE THE VOLGE SO POWERED UP EVEN A PEON VOLGE TAKES 3 OR 4 CLIPS JUST TO BRING IT DOWN ......THATS AFTER DYING 10 OR 12 TIMES..........I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT!!!

Ashlocke
05-11-2014, 06:15 PM
http://1.media.todaysbigthing.cvcdn.com/81/20/2e40fbd94d95b2d8a4f006c2bded1e15.gif
Volge !!!!!!

oasis387
05-11-2014, 06:23 PM
this game is sadly going towards epic disaster... i had just gotten back to playing everyday and almost spent more real money on it, then "dlc" 5 hit... and ruined this game, i only get on now when my buddy who just bought it gets on which is rarely. I really do wish everytime i come on this forums that ill see a new patch to bring it back to its former glory but im almost positive that wont happen, which is a shame... i so want this game to be like it used to be... at least destiny looks pretty badass, and borderlands presequel is set to drop this fall... honestly tho if trion would just take one for the team and go back to how it used to be, id still play and love this game...

Manstan
05-11-2014, 06:32 PM
As one of the Deacons of doom, I'm not so sure it's going to happen now. I don't know what happened but I'll wildly speculate that they got a cash infusion of some sort from some where.

Diet Coke armor perhaps?

Hmmm, whom would I have to bribe to get the Deacons of doom title in game?

drackiller
05-12-2014, 12:45 AM
And the June MMO option for consoles as just been delayed 6 months, so we are stuck to this or wait for Destiny.

http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/read/31071/Elder-Scrolls-Online-Console-Version-Delay-Confirmed-by-Bethesda.html/utm_campaign/MMORPG%20Newsletter/utm_source/MMORPG/utm_medium/email/eatrack/%5B%7Cemail%7C%5D,7

Festival
05-12-2014, 10:35 AM
And the June MMO option for consoles as just been delayed 6 months, so we are stuck to this or wait for Destiny.

http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/read/31071/Elder-Scrolls-Online-Console-Version-Delay-Confirmed-by-Bethesda.html/utm_campaign/MMORPG%20Newsletter/utm_source/MMORPG/utm_medium/email/eatrack/%5B%7Cemail%7C%5D,7

Yep...just like us PC players are stuck waiting for Destiny (if that ever happens and the port to PC doesn't suck, as they so often do). These are dark times, my friend!

dramaQkarri
05-12-2014, 10:38 AM
I'm not so sure The Company is actually employing actual programmers. Seems like student-level mistakes are being made...so is Defiance a training ground for them?

Gigibop
05-12-2014, 11:49 AM
Please just leave then, instead of whining constantly...

drackiller
05-12-2014, 12:30 PM
Yep...just like us PC players are stuck waiting for Destiny (if that ever happens and the port to PC doesn't suck, as they so often do). These are dark times, my friend!

Dark indeed...

Quebra Regra
05-12-2014, 01:12 PM
As one of the Deacons of doom, I'm not so sure it's going to happen now. I don't know what happened but I'll wildly speculate that they got a cash infusion of some sort from some where.

Diet Coke armor perhaps?

You get "negative Nancy" as a title when you reach yer 100th negative leading post here in the forums. Needless to say I gots mine. :(

Quebra Regra
05-12-2014, 01:19 PM

Diet Coke armor perhaps?

GIVE THAT MAN A PRIZE!!!!

That idea isn't actually negative at all... In fact it's not only positive, its a GREAT freakin idea!!!!

Seriously, if TRION getting some more corporate sponsorship on board to make some improvements in the game is what it takes to MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS IN THE GAME, then I'm all for it.

In fact I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the TRION marketing team (if they are still employed), are almost a complete FAIL!. Look, we gave them the solution for no cost (to TRION) pre-order DEFIANCE tshirts, and they still can't figure it out.

Why not subsidize REAL development costs/content with corporate sponsors?!?!? Particuarly with this game going free 2 play, the marketing team should have NO problems showing the numbers for increased gamer population (as long as they can keep from driving everyone off in the interim).

Seriously, so I give a farthing if it's DIET COKE armour, or a NERF blaster (ha!), or REDBULL runner?!?!? No, as long as the funds go toward IMPROVEMENT.

KIWI!!!!! Can we get KIWI to give the marking team a wake-up kick in their dirtyparts?

Festival
05-12-2014, 01:40 PM
NERF blaster (ha!)

http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.11444189.6053/sticker,375x360.u4.png

And yeah...if in-game ads allow for more resources for the game, bring them ads.

Quebra Regra
05-12-2014, 02:19 PM
http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.11444189.6053/sticker,375x360.u4.png

And yeah...if in-game ads allow for more resources for the game, bring them ads.

ah, you aught that eh? ;)

It could work both ways too... NERF could go on to release a DEFIANCE series of toy blasters called "ARKTECH REVOLUTION", like Nolan's blaster, Cooper's gun, etc.

Festival
05-12-2014, 04:13 PM
NERF could go on to release a DEFIANCE series of toy blasters called "ARKTECH REVOLUTION", like Nolan's blaster, Cooper's gun, etc.

Now those would get me reaching for my wallet.

Manstan
05-12-2014, 05:14 PM
GIVE THAT MAN A PRIZE!!!!

That idea isn't actually negative at all... In fact it's not only positive, its a GREAT freakin idea!!!!

Seriously, if TRION getting some more corporate sponsorship on board to make some improvements in the game is what it takes to MAKE SOME IMPROVEMENTS IN THE GAME, then I'm all for it.

In fact I'm just gonna go ahead and say that the TRION marketing team (if they are still employed), are almost a complete FAIL!. Look, we gave them the solution for no cost (to TRION) pre-order DEFIANCE tshirts, and they still can't figure it out.

Why not subsidize REAL development costs/content with corporate sponsors?!?!? Particuarly with this game going free 2 play, the marketing team should have NO problems showing the numbers for increased gamer population (as long as they can keep from driving everyone off in the interim).

Seriously, so I give a farthing if it's DIET COKE armour, or a NERF blaster (ha!), or REDBULL runner?!?!? No, as long as the funds go toward IMPROVEMENT.

KIWI!!!!! Can we get KIWI to give the marking team a wake-up kick in their dirtyparts?

If it wasn't for BMW and Continental tire ACR would have been dead long ago; racing game. Racing games have always been my favorite, and I spent a few years modding car tracks to get them in to a bike racer; fun stuff mostly done in note pad :mad: And I have always thought marketing had it backward. Why have to pay for contracts with car companies to have their cars in a racing game? If GM wants their cars in my game they need to cough up some sponsorship money. Soda and snack companies? We have billboard space for rent. And even though that is the way it is done in the real world, it doesn't seem to work in racing games lol

At the beginning, or at least while I was doing the alpha, we had clear dodge and Verizon billboards. Not at all sure what happened there. But you know if there were soda machines in game that took scrip and the soda recharged your shields, health, armor, and your character burped when he was done, people would be dumping scrip in to them lol perfect product placement ;)

Murzin
05-12-2014, 07:15 PM
my suggestion would be weapons that auto-level with you.

maybe make it so if its one of these "auto level" weapons that when you put them in the salvage matrix to level them up, they cost 0 arkforge. and let people buy them from the store for some credits. say like 500 credits for 1 weapon you pick, or else a special lock box where they give you 2-3 random weapons, 25% white, 50% green, 25% blue..

or maybe 24% white, 24% green, 24% blue, 24% purple, 4% orange or something?

Bonehead
05-12-2014, 07:33 PM
my suggestion would be weapons that auto-level with you.

maybe make it so if its one of these "auto level" weapons that when you put them in the salvage matrix to level them up, they cost 0 arkforge. and let people buy them from the store for some credits. say like 500 credits for 1 weapon you pick, or else a special lock box where they give you 2-3 random weapons, 25% white, 50% green, 25% blue..

or maybe 24% white, 24% green, 24% blue, 24% purple, 4% orange or something?

The reason you will never see that is it would kill demand for arkforge.
The whole level progression, arkforge, and f2p are part of the same plan.