PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order Code

Aesthetikz
04-03-2013, 01:12 AM
I just followed the instructions on my Gamestop Receipt by going to:
WWW.DEFIANCE.COM/START
And entering the code.

Nothing is showing in the store or anywhere else...

Any ideas what's going on? Am I supposed to do something else?

PermaNulled
04-03-2013, 01:13 AM
I just followed the instructions on my Gamestop Receipt by going to:
WWW.DEFIANCE.COM/START
And entering the code.

Nothing is showing in the store or anywhere else...

Any ideas what's going on? Am I supposed to do something else?

Everyone appears to be having the same issue including me,
what was suggested by the community manager was to go to https://support.trionworlds.com/ and submit a ticket about it.

Aesthetikz
04-03-2013, 01:17 AM
Everyone appears to be having the same issue including me,
what was suggested by the community manager was to go to https://support.trionworlds.com/ and submit a ticket about it.

Lame.
I'll go ahead and do that.

Another Question:
Can you only get the bonuses on 1 character, Or does it apply to all characters?

Jace
04-03-2013, 02:36 AM
When I put my code in, it didnt show up right away, but after logging off and back on it was there, so you can try that. Seems to work with most claimed items.

Aesthetikz
04-03-2013, 03:10 AM
I'll try logging off an on, Thanks.

And any solid answer this\/

Lame.
Another Question:
Can you only get the bonuses on 1 character, Or does it apply to all characters?
I assume it's a 1 time redeem for 1 char only, But wouldnt know since my code wont work...

TheReaper94
04-03-2013, 04:29 AM
I pre-ordered at EB games, but i didn't get any code with it. Where should the code have been?

Aesthetikz
04-03-2013, 04:34 AM
Mine was on the Receipt from Gamestop.

Hazel
04-03-2013, 04:39 AM
Because the Collector's Edition and Bit store outfit stuff works on multiple characters I'd assume it's multi-character for everything except lock-boxes.

Demonic
04-03-2013, 04:42 AM
My pre-order and training bonuses arrived in my store inventory awaiting collection once I restarted the game. It would seem that it applies to each player on your account. But, the account is bound to one platform.

TechGnome
04-03-2013, 05:17 AM
I haven't read all the replies, so I may be repeating... but based on my experience in the last 24 hours with all of this, this is how it is supposed to work:

1) You go to the Defiance.com/start page... it'll redirect you to the enter code page.. make sure you are logged into the Trion website
2) Enter your code
3) fire up Defiance on your xBox...
4) From the Character selectionscreen, press X to open the settings screen, RB to cycle around to the account settings and select Link Account... It'll give you a code. (it says it is good for 24 hours meaning that you have 24 hours to enter that code before it recycles to a new one... it doesn't mean you have to enter it every 24 hours)
5) Write that code down. Carefully. Capitalization doesn't matter.
6) Go to Defiance.com/linked ... it'll route you to your EGO page, and ask for the console link code.
7) Enter the code from step 5
8) Account is now linked.
9) return to Defiance, start the game...
10) Once in game, bring up your EGO screen, press and hold the LT to bring up the ring menu
11) Select Defiance Store (bottom right, almost straight down but not quite)
12) Once in the store, at the bottom of the left nav, "Get Stuff" or it might be "Claim Gear" or "Claim Stuff"
13) browse your goodies.

Any of your pre-order items are available to any of your characters... it's all linked to your account. I want to say that once one character has claimed an item that another can't until you either delete the character, or unclaim it... but I'm not sure about that... I only plan to have one or two anyways, so it's not a huge deal to me.

-tg