PDA

View Full Version : dual wield?

Tenz
01-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Not sure if this has been asked. but i saw the guys weilding a sniper rifle in one hand and a, AR in the other in the live action film

so will players be able to dual wield in the game?

Terra
01-30-2013, 02:38 PM
Doubt it, even for pistols. It seems they are trying for a slightly more realistic approach, and guns akimbo wouldn't fit that. Not to mention trying to shoot even two pistols would in the long run be worse then just keeping one pistol in terms of tactical and combat. But I could be wrong, this IS a game after all.

But I haven't seen it in any actual gameplay shown in streams or trailers.

Dead_Phoenix
01-30-2013, 02:39 PM
Not sure if this has been asked. but i saw the guys weilding a sniper rifle in one hand and a, AR in the other in the live action film

so will players be able to dual wield in the game?

possibly with pistols, but i highly highly doubt with a sniper/ar combo.

i think you can arm to weapons (one primary one secondary) but not at the same time

Mouglea
01-30-2013, 02:44 PM
I plan to ducktape all my guns into 1 gaint gun so there is no need to dual wield for me :P

Fireswraith
01-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Dual wield a sniper and assault rifle? Probably not, there would be complications with that; namely firing and aiming. Dual wielding pistols wouldn't be too out of the question, but as it stands now no.

Meeks
01-30-2013, 02:53 PM
In the live action trailer he was carrying his buddies AR..not dual wielding. When they walk out he hands it the other guy behind the chics back.

Tenz
01-30-2013, 02:54 PM
Dual wield a sniper and assault rifle? Probably not, there would be complications with that; namely firing and aiming. Dual wielding pistols wouldn't be too out of the question, but as it stands now no.

the reference (regarding the sniper and assult rifle) was made with the last 5 min live action clip they just released.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J30hfNT_uf4

2.25 mark is the best picture

sorry if this seems like trolling had a bad day of people mistaking what i say and got tired of not correcting them.

Fireswraith
01-30-2013, 03:13 PM
I got exactly what you asked. To your dual wielding in-game, a sniper/assault rifle is probably out of the question; dual wielding pistols isn't too far fetched. But currently the answer is no.

Zara
01-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Oh NDA, how we love you so >.>

IGears
01-30-2013, 04:05 PM
If i assume that everything in the Live action trailer is in the game, then i would say that you can also have a knife as a weapon too.

SGGhostRider
01-30-2013, 04:46 PM
If i assume that everything in the Live action trailer is in the game, then i would say that you can also have a knife as a weapon too.

Maybe :rolleyes: , why surprise you so? :p assault rifleman npc enemy can attack you with knife if you get close enough (this don't break the NDA, everybody can see it in some videos online :p )

Terra
01-30-2013, 04:48 PM

Well, there IS one more weapon locked on the gameplay page. Maybe it is a knife or melee class weapon?

Super_Jagerman
01-30-2013, 06:45 PM
Forget Dual Wield...

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/576372_451690474873436_1803325663_n.jpg