PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving anymore Stims

Saminator
05-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Gone through a co-op on expert, 1 major arkfall, and 3 minor arkfalls. Not a single enemy has dropped a stim for me. What's going on here?

Bonehead
05-14-2014, 06:52 PM
Same here. No stims in a couple of hours play.

Saminator
05-14-2014, 06:53 PM
Yeah, 3 of my different stim types are all 0/10. I'm not getting them back.

B_Draco
05-14-2014, 06:55 PM
Hmm, I kinda notice this now too... Good thing I'm stocked up on repair stims lol.

Etaew
05-14-2014, 06:57 PM
Yeah someone in clan mentioned it and then I suddenly noticed that my stim amounts were low and I didn't receive any from any activity since.

Olaf
05-14-2014, 07:09 PM
Noticed this too..

TheOz
05-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Played for and hour got 1 just before co-op boss. I remember it because I had started to run low.

Saminator
05-14-2014, 07:24 PM
Played for and hour got 1 just before co-op boss. I remember it because I had started to run low.

Sure it wasn't a spike maybe? Or was it definitely a stim? My whole clan and myself are complaining about this at the moment as we're all running very low on stims.

QuickStirr
05-14-2014, 07:29 PM
o god i thought it was just me and my worse luck, i did arkfall and incursion + sieges and not a single stim as well i get spikes but not stim. Cmon trion i need my injection!!!

B_Draco
05-14-2014, 07:31 PM
o god i thought it was just me and my worse luck, i did arkfall and incursion + sieges and not a single stim as well i get spikes but not stim. Cmon trion i need my injection!!!

**** addict! Or is that the other stuff?

Really m e t h is filtered out... ?

spweasel
05-14-2014, 07:37 PM
I'm sad that bugs they already fixed once are popping up again. I was so looking forward to the game getting broken in new and exciting ways with 1.509, not old and boring ones.

TheOz
05-14-2014, 07:52 PM
Sure it wasn't a spike maybe? Or was it definitely a stim? My whole clan and myself are complaining about this at the moment as we're all running very low on stims.

No, stim. I had started to hunt for them so I am sure it was a stim, but 1 in an hour is 1 less than the purple ground drops I got in the same time frame. We all know that is not right.
PS3 NA btw

On the positive side we can pick up charges, when we find them, with full inventory now!!

ConcreteSnake
05-14-2014, 08:01 PM
im not getting stims or spikes

Saminator
05-14-2014, 08:05 PM
I miss using my power stim :(

Bonehead
05-14-2014, 08:08 PM
Getting plenty of spikes, no stims, and no m3th.

Amack
05-14-2014, 08:10 PM
I blame Scapes.

duction
05-15-2014, 12:48 AM
Stims? Don't use them so a none issue.

Atticus Batman
05-15-2014, 12:51 AM
Lmao. definitely me*h i feel so alive when i use it, gives me full 75% health i mean, u'd feel alive to if you used it :x

THat would be Adreno that ups your health you darn junkie!

Pandur
05-15-2014, 01:41 AM
Awww man and they were SO close.

Tsort
05-15-2014, 02:22 AM
Amazing how nothing can upset you. You always shed issues... like duck feathers shed water... from now on I'll call you ducktion. :)

Quebra Regra
05-15-2014, 08:41 AM

You're either joking or yer an idiot. I have my suspicions, please confirm once and for all.

Saminator
05-15-2014, 09:04 AM
Man it feels weird going through co-op expert and running out of stims half way through the game.

QuickStirr
05-15-2014, 09:11 AM
THat would be Adreno that ups your health you darn junkie!

Lmao so many drugs i can't remember as my brain cell deplete i'd still like to feel a little intelligent ok...!!

I am wondering though, spikes and stim are consumption why aren't we allowed just to buy resupplies then finding them?, it not like they are op or something well maybe the spike lol. That 100% damage increase is insane. I feel like i'm gathering scrip for nothing.

duction
05-15-2014, 09:15 AM
You're either joking or yer an idiot. I have my suspicions, please confirm once and for all.

I don't use them, no need. You have a crap load out and items if you need a crutch just to play this game.

dramaQkarri
05-15-2014, 09:21 AM
Lmao so many drugs i can't remember as my brain cell deplete i'd still like to feel a little intelligent ok...!!

I am wondering though, spikes and stim are consumption why aren't we allowed just to buy resupplies then finding them?, it not like they are op or something well maybe the spike lol. That 100% damage increase is insane. I feel like i'm gathering scrip for nothing.

You can buy them, refills in the regular Supplies vendors. Not cheap tho.

dramaQkarri
05-15-2014, 09:24 AM
I don't use them, no need. You have a crap load out and items if you need a crutch just to play this game.

Don't get cocky, kid.

The only stims I use are armor repair. Only need a couple in an expert co-op map. I thought I was picking them up during an incursion last night but not sure, might've been spikes tho. I was too tired to care much - just trying to get a few contracts knocked out.

duction
05-15-2014, 09:53 AM
I'm being honest, I have about 200 in my claimed items. Can't wait to squash em

Quebra Regra
05-15-2014, 10:43 AM

Thanks for the confirmation.

Id10t

duction
05-15-2014, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the confirmation.

Id10t

real mature :)

Manstan
05-15-2014, 10:51 AM
I never ran out of stims till now. I only use them in a real pinch so I had never used them faster then I got them.

Quebra Regra
05-15-2014, 11:19 AM
I never ran out of stims till now. I only use them in a real pinch so I had never used them faster then I got them.

Duction says "real men don't use stims"... they just lay on the floor, with broken armour in EXPERT COOPS. :P

Ask yerself, are you "man enuff"?

classic.

Odessa
05-15-2014, 11:21 AM
Duction says "real men don't use stims"... they just lay on the floor, with broken armour in EXPERT COOPS. :P

Ask yerself, are you "man enuff"?

classic.

*looks down* Uhhhh.... no?

:D

duction
05-15-2014, 11:28 AM
what?! real men what? whats with the drama ? get a better gun :)

Manstan
05-15-2014, 11:30 AM
See forum name :)

Quebra Regra
05-15-2014, 11:37 AM
what?! real men what? whats with the drama ? get a better gun :)

Ok, drama aside for a moment...

Seriously, are you suggesting that there is no need to repair one's armour during an EXPERT COOP? Do you actually feel that it's effective to run through an EXPERT coop without any armour intact whatsoever (that's a minus 30% dmg resist right off).

Forgive my ignorance (and I must be ignorant here), but are things radically different on the EU servers in terms of game mechanics? Do you guys not even run with shields there, or is this just a "i'm too cool for armour, cause I'm a badarse shooter" thing?

dramaQkarri
05-15-2014, 11:39 AM
Heeeeeeeey, drama here...things are so peaceful on PS3 where we used stims as needed...

*passes popcorn*

duction
05-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Ok, drama aside for a moment...

Seriously, are you suggesting that there is no need to repair one's armour during an EXPERT COOP? Do you actually feel that it's effective to run through an EXPERT coop without any armour intact whatsoever (that's a minus 30% dmg resist right off).

Forgive my ignorance (and I must be ignorant here), but are things radically different on the EU servers in terms of game mechanics? Do you guys not even run with shields there, or is this just a "i'm too cool for armour, cause I'm a badarse shooter" thing?

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png

I think we are playing totally differnt games.

Quebra Regra
05-15-2014, 11:45 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png

I think we are playing totally differnt games.

That I can agree with.

no @%!@$*, you really don't repair yer armour with stims? Never? There's no armour repair station in COOPs.

Saminator
05-15-2014, 12:14 PM
Regardless of whether some need it and some don't, it's the fact that the last game patch has made stims no longer spawn after killing enemies, and that is unintentionally. So because of that, it has to be brought up and made aware of to Trion, let's try to keep this topic on the 1st page if possible :)

duction
05-15-2014, 12:20 PM
good luck with that one.

Manstan
05-15-2014, 12:34 PM
Regardless of whether some need it and some don't, it's the fact that the last game patch has made stims no longer spawn after killing enemies, and that is unintentionally. So because of that, it has to be brought up and made aware of to Trion, let's try to keep this topic on the 1st page if possible :)

No, file in game bug reports.

Ashlocke
05-15-2014, 12:40 PM
All your stim are belong to us.

CM Kiwibird
05-15-2014, 12:52 PM
Hey there, we're looking into this. Thank you for the reports! :o

http://i.imgur.com/7ORvACq.gif

QuickStirr
05-15-2014, 12:57 PM
You can buy them, refills in the regular Supplies vendors. Not cheap tho.

Oh i see them in the vendor but i have blue ones not the green one, if i buy the green one itll make me remove my blue stim and equip the green ones. i thought you meant like i could just buy them and itll resupply over my blue stim.

dramaQkarri
05-15-2014, 01:00 PM
Oh i see them in the vendor but i have blue ones not the green one, if i buy the green one itll make me remove my blue stim and equip the green ones. i thought you meant like i could just buy them and itll resupply over my blue stim.

Green will resupply your blue stim. It will not downgrade you to green. But they're like 3000 scrip so I try not to buy those too often.

Same goes for grenades - buying the white ones will refill your purple or OJ or whatever. Those are a bargain at 125 scrip!

mikeel
05-15-2014, 01:08 PM
I went threw soleptor and I, believe I, saw something that looked like a stim flat on the ground but was rewarded a grenade instead 2 x ?.

QuickStirr
05-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Green will resupply your blue stim. It will not downgrade you to green. But they're like 3000 scrip so I try not to buy those too often.

Same goes for grenades - buying the white ones will refill your purple or OJ or whatever. Those are a bargain at 125 scrip!

Oh i see i should have tried it before posting, my apologies i assume id have to equip the green ones because the description are different. but yea 3k scrip is a lot. As for grenade those drop like rain i wish i could carry more then 5, id be walking grenade if they just put it at 99.

Quebra Regra
05-15-2014, 01:46 PM

Sorry, I was taken aback. You post was shockingly on point. Well said.

Quebra Regra
05-15-2014, 01:47 PM
Hey there, we're looking into this. Thank you for the reports! :o

http://i.imgur.com/7ORvACq.gif

Much obliged. :)

Saminator
05-15-2014, 02:30 PM
Sorry, I was taken aback. You post was shockingly on point. Well said.

Thank you :)

Yay thanks for looking into it Trion.