PDA

View Full Version : 1.509 Patch speed problems

xTsukuyomi
05-16-2014, 07:50 PM
Hello everyone, I have this problem where my patcher goes at 300+ Mpbs, but as I get to 1/3rd of the way, my speed drops to 24/25 Mbps and stays at that constant rate. This increases the time to patch from 4/5mins to 44/50mins of patching... This is a reoccurring problem. I heard this game has really poor standards when it comes to a gamer's perspective. I have to admit, I'm a pretty impatient person :cool:

drackiller
05-17-2014, 12:40 AM
Hello everyone, I have this problem where my patcher goes at 300+ Mpbs, but as I get to 1/3rd of the way, my speed drops to 24/25 Mbps and stays at that constant rate. This increases the time to patch from 4/5mins to 44/50mins of patching... This is a reoccurring problem. I heard this game has really poor standards when it comes to a gamer's perspective. I have to admit, I'm a pretty impatient person :cool:
So learn to be patient.

Atticus Batman
05-17-2014, 12:44 AM

That issue has ALWAYS been there. So I am afraid you will have to learn patience.