PDA

View Full Version : Storing Items

Biddle87
04-03-2013, 02:39 AM
This will probably seem like a noob question but im new to the MMO genre.

I currently only have 12 inventory spaces so cant pick up anymore items. Is there somewhere I can store them?
I've found lock boxes but it just seems you have to sell and then buy back your stuff.

Is there anywhere in game I can do it where I dont have to sell them?

Biddle87
04-03-2013, 06:27 AM
Anyone know?

jam201984
04-03-2013, 06:44 AM
there is no storage just sell or break it down into salvage

Grit
04-03-2013, 06:47 AM
well there is a "sort of storage" not sure how long the stuff lasts but if you sell stuff to the machines or lock boxes.. you can always buy it back for what you sold it for... most of the junk you pick up at the start of the game will be worthless down the road anyhow so it's no big deal..but it is some kind of "storage" think of the buy back as rent lol

gryste
04-03-2013, 07:21 AM
Also buying inventory space off shop

shadovvhunt3r
04-03-2013, 07:53 AM
They realy should add in a sort of banking feature like most MMO's have it so you items are stored in one location then you can pay to trasnfer them you the location your at, Or make it so you can store items on/in your vehicle (basicly just give the vehicle an inventory).
Its not to farfetched and the vehicle one would be right in line with whats going on with the TV series!!

gryste
04-03-2013, 08:26 AM
That would be great. Bet they add that at a cost of bits

curse1
04-03-2013, 08:31 AM
I am sure in time things like this will be added. Remember its a fledgling MMO, thats free to play, and input and bugs will be handled in over time. I look forwarded to added content and "expansions". If people stick with this game knowing that the future could be bright big things can happen. You can also pay for extra inventory slots using the Defiance store. Also if you enter all 120 arkfall codes on the ego site you will get extra inventory slots if I am not mistaken.

Dr D Wayne Love
04-03-2013, 09:07 AM
You also get extra as you level up, I've got 26 slots now.

Hazel
04-03-2013, 09:12 AM
If you do the My EGO thing on the website and put in all 120 codes (Easy to find with a google search) then you can get like 5 or 10 more invi spaces. I bought some bits for an outfit and put my leftovers into inventory space. With the Ark Hunter Rewards from My EGO on the website + the Collector's Edition I'm sitting at 67 Inventory spaces :D

Talon Swiftshot
04-03-2013, 09:16 AM
They realy should add in a sort of banking feature like most MMO's have it so you items are stored in one location then you can pay to trasnfer them you the location your at, Or make it so you can store items on/in your vehicle (basicly just give the vehicle an inventory).
Its not to farfetched and the vehicle one would be right in line with whats going on with the TV series!!

I am 100% all for an item storage system. Chance are though, they'll probably just tell you to buy more inv space >.< But yeah, for those of us that like to travel clean and light a storage feature would be a god send.