PDA

View Full Version : So if you don't break the lock early, shoot the back/right arm and we can defeat WM?

cary2010haha
05-19-2014, 06:55 PM
This is the biggest lie in defiance after WM comes out, special those who argue for target the back or right arm.

and they can start a vote for that, BXXXshlt. before 1.5 every WM game's most damage done are just 1/3 of the team( only less), and the other 2/3 team vote for what? argue for what? In PC/NA we have even killed the WM in number of 8 before 1.5.

For those blame those lock breaker, can you do over 1000K damage pre WM game before 1.5? If not, shlt-up, you are more worse than those lock breaker, you waste a slot for a ture DPSer in that game

stop telling each other that you don't break locks, shoot the same target and use bullet weapon- and we can win the WM, thats lie, the main point is you do not enough damage, whole team fail.

Amack
05-19-2014, 07:02 PM
Well, since you said itthatway....

cary2010haha
05-19-2014, 07:07 PM
Well, since you said itthatway....

that's because i get fooled by those lies before.

we need to have the function of pre-group 24 people before we get in the WM chamber, just like the coop game.

Lucent
05-19-2014, 07:07 PM
Please grant us your infinite knowledge.

Lillith Valerian
05-19-2014, 07:21 PM
Needs more ALL CAPS, exclamation marks, and spelling mistakes.

I'm not convinced yet, but with a few more of those, I will be for sure.

Amack
05-19-2014, 07:21 PM
that's because i get fooled by those lies before.

we need to have the function of pre-group 24 people before we get in the WM chamber, just like the coop game.

Qf63D4EQtV8

Seizan
05-19-2014, 09:12 PM
For those blame those lock breaker, can you do over 1000K damage pre WM game before 1.5? If not, shlt-up, you are more worse than those lock breaker, you waste a slot for a ture DPSer in that game

1000K DMG.....

I bow before your wisdom.

Illyios
05-19-2014, 09:22 PM
I can do enough damage for 8 noobs, does that mean I can solo a monkey? I shall try it.
I'll make that monkey my b****.

Rampage zR
05-19-2014, 09:31 PM
this is the biggest lie in defiance after wm comes out, special those who argue for target the back or right arm.

And they can start a vote for that, bxxxshlt. Before 1.5 every wm game's most damage done are just 1/3 of the team( only less), and the other 2/3 team vote for what? Argue for what? in pc/na we have even killed the wm in number of 8 before 1.5.

for those blame those lock breaker, can you do over 1000k damage pre wm game before 1.5? If not, shlt-up, you are more worse than those lock breaker, you waste a slot for a ture dpser in that game

stop telling each other that you don't break locks, shoot the same target and use bullet weapon- and we can win the wm, thats lie, the main point is you do not enough damage, whole team fail.

never go full RE RE

Chump Norris
05-19-2014, 09:44 PM
I never shot backing only right arms. Agree with bullet damage and team no fail but locks still early breaking sometime.

Jet1337
05-19-2014, 09:47 PM
I can never understand a thing cary says. Is he special or just bad at English?

Error404
05-19-2014, 10:21 PM
I came online at 6:19am exhausted as ****.

It is WAY too early for this. Google doesn't offer an idiot to English translator. The **** is this guy trying to say?

That teamwork isn't enough and that agreeing on a target isn't enough? Get the **** out. Not sure what scrubs you're playing with, but that's all we need on 360 EU.

cary2010haha
05-19-2014, 10:32 PM
I came online at 6:19am exhausted as ****.

It is WAY too early for this. Google doesn't offer an idiot to English translator. The **** is this guy trying to say?

That teamwork isn't enough and that agreeing on a target isn't enough? Get the **** out. Not sure what scrubs you're playing with, but that's all we need on 360 EU.

the problem is not about the team work, most player are old and they know how to fight the WM, but they can't do enough damage.

no matter how familiar with the way you against the WM, you have not enough damage is not enough damage.

and they still waste a slot and want to get a luck to get hands on the OJ from those quality WM killers.

Error404
05-19-2014, 10:41 PM
the problem is not about the team work, most player are old and they know how to fight the WM, but they can't do enough damage.

no matter how familiar with the way you against the WM, you have not enough damage is not enough damage.

and they still waste a slot and want to get a luck to get hands on the OJ from those quality WM killers.

Then...Teach them? Zaggers/Pulsers/Thunders with Sucker Punch on the back, then once the armor breaks, Zaggers/Wolfhounds/whatever high DPS, high ammo gun they have on the back.

Doesn't take long to type at all.

QuickStirr
05-19-2014, 10:59 PM
I can do enough damage for 8 noobs, does that mean I can solo a monkey? I shall try it.
I'll make that monkey my b****.

Try it and let us know, i really don't understand the monster system. From what i understand when you solo thing they are alot easier but when someone join the fight it get a little tougher. I mean i do random arkfall alone and finish them alone fast and easy. but when someone comes my 1200 dmg drops to 120dmg literally. So i am gonna assume the more people there is the harder the monster will get so wouldn't WM be even harder if there were a lot more people? or am i wrong? (i am still a noob)

cary2010haha
05-19-2014, 11:05 PM
Then...Teach them? Zaggers/Pulsers/Thunders with Sucker Punch on the back, then once the armor breaks, Zaggers/Wolfhounds/whatever high DPS, high ammo gun they have on the back.

Doesn't take long to type at all.

:P you tell and they can do 180000 damage pre hit? will they just left after you tell them you are not pass?

teach them can make them do enough damage?

before 1.5 many 3000-4000 ego player only do 15000-30000 damage pre game, do you think we didn't tell them use wolfhound? they just don't listen

Deunan
05-19-2014, 11:38 PM
So i am gonna assume the more people there is the harder the monster will get so wouldn't WM be even harder if there were a lot more people? or am i wrong? (i am still a noob)You're wrong. The Warmaster's scaling isn't linear. It wasn't linear before they introduced dynamic scaling to the game and it's even less linear since they made adjustments to his scaling after implementing dynamic scaling. He was designed ideally to be handled by 20 or more players that know what they're doing in terms of loadout selection and strategy but it never played out that way in reality in most instances. In a full group of 24 over half of the damage inflicted on him (10 million plus before dynamic scaling was introduced) typically came from about a quarter of the players (six usually starting with about 2-3 million for the first three and about 1-2 million for the second three). The next six typically took about another quarter or so of his health with the remaining twelve players inflicting significantly sub par damage with the bottom 25% often being almost pure deadweight. In other words a lot of the players got carried to victory by the better players.

I have no idea where the OP got the idea initially that all you need to do is wait for 24 and to shoot the same target because that was never the case. If he ever thought that at any time, that was simply his ignorance. I stopped doing the Warmaster when things got worse at Major Arkbreaks due to the new scoring system. Players could hide the fact that their damage sucked and they simply exploited the scoring system mechanics to get high scores while doing little to no damage effectively sabotaging the entire effort. Maybe this is when the lies that the OP was talking about started getting told about what is necessary to kill the Warmaster. There certainly was a lot of trolling going on in zone chat attempting to justify use of BMGs, "medics" and revival of downed players even though it was all utter horsesh**.

The Warmaster is a pure DPS race. On the PC that means there are objectively right and wrong weapons to use against him and that you don't stop shooting him for any reason. Anyone that goes down self revives or extracts to the upstairs while getting immediate EGO power, spike and stim regeneration and races back to the action. Players that crawl around wasting time looking for someone to revive them? Deadweight. Players stopping to revive other players often simply getting downed in the process? Deadweight. Players spamming BMG's inside to get medic points while impairing everyone's vision, generally not keeping anyone alive anyway because the bombs outdamage the BMG healing, and preventing a 45% crit damage bonus that activates when shields break? Beyond deadweight. Negative weight literally pulling down others around them. It's all a disgusting mess which is why I don't have anything to do with it anymore. I have all the Legendary Arkbreaker weapons I want except for one and I'll simply upgrade the Epic one I have of that once that ability goes live in June.

Illyios
05-19-2014, 11:46 PM
Try it and let us know, i really don't understand the monster system. From what i understand when you solo thing they are alot easier but when someone join the fight it get a little tougher. I mean i do random arkfall alone and finish them alone fast and easy. but when someone comes my 1200 dmg drops to 120dmg literally. So i am gonna assume the more people there is the harder the monster will get so wouldn't WM be even harder if there were a lot more people? or am i wrong? (i am still a noob)
I'm not even sure really, it would be hard to get into one by myself. Let alone killing the ark volge that FORCIBLY spawn at the beginning. If I ever do get into one, without an error of course, I will tell everyone. I'm guessing he'll still be hard as hell...but a couple D slaps and he'll be dead. I hope.

Bonehead
05-19-2014, 11:48 PM
This is the biggest lie in defiance after WM comes out, special those who argue for target the back or right arm.

and they can start a vote for that, BXXXshlt. before 1.5 every WM game's most damage done are just 1/3 of the team( only less), and the other 2/3 team vote for what? argue for what? In PC/NA we have even killed the WM in number of 8 before 1.5.

stop telling each other that you don't break locks, shoot the same target and use bullet weapon- and we can win the WM, thats lie, the main point is you do not enough damage, whole team fail.

http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums/ag464/lenzdude/kxeCw_zps979f0098.jpg

jackdaws_1999
05-19-2014, 11:55 PM
You're wrong. The Warmaster's scaling isn't linear. It wasn't linear before they introduced dynamic scaling to the game and it's even less linear since they made adjustments to his scaling after implementing dynamic scaling. He was designed ideally to be handled by 20 or more players that know what they're doing in terms of loadout selection and strategy but it never played out that way in reality in most instances. In a full group of 24 over half of the damage inflicted on him (10 million plus before dynamic scaling was introduced) typically came from about a quarter of the players (six usually starting with about 2-3 million for the first three and about 1-2 million for the second three). The next six typically took about another quarter or so of his health with the remaining twelve players inflicting significantly sub par damage with the bottom 25% often being almost pure deadweight. In other words a lot of the players got carried to victory by the better players.

I have no idea where the OP got the idea initially that all you need to do is wait for 24 and to shoot the same target because that was never the case. If he ever thought that at any time, that was simply his ignorance. I stopped doing the Warmaster when things got worse at Major Arkbreaks due to the new scoring system. Players could hide the fact that their damage sucked and they simply exploited the scoring system mechanics to get high scores while doing little to no damage effectively sabotaging the entire effort. Maybe this is when the lies that the OP was talking about started getting told about what is necessary to kill the Warmaster. There certainly was a lot of trolling going on in zone chat attempting to justify use of BMGs, "medics" and revival of downed players even though it was all utter horsesh**.

The Warmaster is a pure DPS race. On the PC that means there are objectively right and wrong weapons to use against him and that you don't stop shooting him for any reason. Anyone that goes down self revives or extracts to the upstairs while getting immediate EGO power, spike and stim regeneration and races back to the action. Players that crawl around wasting time looking for someone to revive them? Deadweight. Players stopping to revive other players often simply getting downed in the process? Deadweight. Players spamming BMG's inside to get medic points while impairing everyone's vision, generally not keeping anyone alive anyway because the bombs outdamage the BMG healing, and preventing a 45% crit damage bonus that activates when shields break? Beyond deadweight. Negative weight. It's all a disgusting mess which is why I don't have anything to do with it anymore. I have all the Legendary Arkbreaker weapons I want except for one and I'll simply upgrade the Epic one I have of that once that ability goes live in June.

what he said ^^^

Before 1.5 I usually hit in the 1.5-2.5 mil mark (or 1500k to 2500k for those that dont realise 1000k is 1milion), I wasnt the top scorer, but I was getting better, hitting consistantly more each time. I loved being able to see who was dealing damage, and who was simply sitting back chilling up top. This new scoring system was NOT introduced to stop people trolling others about lack of damage, however it has resulted in a counter troll of people saying "I scored Top in the warmaster... Im Awesome you all suck... and I was using a BMG!".

Im sorry, but this new scoring system needs scrapped for warmasters... those doing the Most dps, are NOT those getting the top spot.

Perfect example, a friend (new to the game), using a 4.8 crit wolfie and a vot pulsar with an accuracy roll and machinist, managed to get in the top three after joining late. Another friend (friend B) with a 7.0 crit wolfie and a double damage double firerate canoneer vot pulsar who had been in from the getgo didnt even make the top 20? I have played MANY fps games with these guys, and as much as I love friend A, he cant hit the broad side of a barn in a pinch, friend B is a headshot MONSTER... I know which of the two my money is on for dps.

As far as the plans for a "personal" damage board goes, thats all good and well, means I will be able to fine tune my builds better. But it doesnt change the fact that when trying to get the Best tools for the Job, I only want people pulling their weight in with me, and without being able to guage that, I dont want to take part. Sure people got trolled for having low damage score, people get trolled for having low Point Scores too... I would rather be trolled for sucking at dealing damage, than sucking at scoring "medic" points.

drackiller
05-20-2014, 12:27 AM

I think he uses Google Translate tool...but i may be wrong :rolleyes:

Ashlocke
05-20-2014, 03:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8tfioOKvU

DSW
05-20-2014, 04:16 AM
You're wrong. The Warmaster's scaling isn't linear. It wasn't linear before they introduced dynamic scaling to the game and it's even less linear since they made adjustments to his scaling after implementing dynamic scaling. He was designed ideally to be handled by 20 or more players that know what they're doing in terms of loadout selection and strategy but it never played out that way in reality in most instances. In a full group of 24 over half of the damage inflicted on him (10 million plus before dynamic scaling was introduced) typically came from about a quarter of the players (six usually starting with about 2-3 million for the first three and about 1-2 million for the second three). The next six typically took about another quarter or so of his health with the remaining twelve players inflicting significantly sub par damage with the bottom 25% often being almost pure deadweight. In other words a lot of the players got carried to victory by the better players.

The Warmaster is a pure DPS race. On the PC that means there are objectively right and wrong weapons to use against him and that you don't stop shooting him for any reason. Anyone that goes down self revives or extracts to the upstairs while getting immediate EGO power, spike and stim regeneration and races back to the action. Players that crawl around wasting time looking for someone to revive them? Deadweight. Players stopping to revive other players often simply getting downed in the process? Deadweight. Players spamming BMG's inside to get medic points while impairing everyone's vision, generally not keeping anyone alive anyway because the bombs outdamage the BMG healing, and preventing a 45% crit damage bonus that activates when shields break? Beyond deadweight. Negative weight literally pulling down others around them. It's all a disgusting mess which is why I don't have anything to do with it anymore. I have all the Legendary Arkbreaker weapons I want except for one and I'll simply upgrade the Epic one I have of that once that ability goes live in June.

this and the fact that people don't read/understand Team and Area chats :\

drackiller
05-20-2014, 05:14 AM
I have all the Legendary Arkbreaker weapons I want except for one and I'll simply upgrade the Epic one I have of that once that ability goes live in June.

Guess we are in the same boat, i have all that i want except the ones that i don`t really have right now but they are soon to be ;)

DSW
05-20-2014, 06:51 AM
i think i have/had all all arkbreaker weapons in orange, except for those not in drop tables.

Sir Psycho
05-20-2014, 09:15 AM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/06/061400fc4ac4c3854159ccf6bbc8c06fe8a82aaca283169983 17dc7ac87e930b.jpg