PDA

View Full Version : Where is patch 1.510? Seems several hours past due...

N1ghtShadow
05-19-2014, 07:18 PM
The patch announcement said that it would be released by 3 PM PDT. It is now a quarter past 7 PM PDT.

Was the patch delayed for quality assurance or what? I could totally get it that there might be an hour or two of delay, but four hours? Wassup? Was the patch server-side only and there's an as-yet unreleased client-side portion, too? Or was it always intended to be server-side?

maverick07
05-19-2014, 07:55 PM
Pretty sure that the patch has been out? Maybe they forgot to put the patcher notes in the patcher again, wouldn't surprise me, they've been doing that a lot lately.

N1ghtShadow
05-19-2014, 08:08 PM
I guess so, then. Yeah, it happens that the patch comes out and they forget to update the patcher notice within the login client. No biggie.

Played the new content. Grateful for stims dropping as they should be. I just figured that this patch would be a little... I dunno... meatier, I guess.

PhantasieTrion
05-19-2014, 08:12 PM
Hi NightShadow

The update went out at 3PM PST today. It was a server update only.

The 1.510 patch details can be found here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?159886-Patch-1.510-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes&p=1495595#post1495595)

It looks like there was an issue with the actual deploy of the notes though - we will look into it now. Sorry for that.

Thanks!

B_Draco
05-19-2014, 08:16 PM
Hi NightShadow

The 1.510 patch details can be found here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?159886-Patch-1.510-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes&p=1495595#post1495595)

It looks like there was an issue with the actual deploy of the notes though - we will look into it now. Sorry for that.

Thanks!

Who's this? It looks like a forum moderator, but only one post?

Market
05-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Hi NightShadow

Thanks!

Welcome to the blender!! Er, I mean, forums! yeah, forums... ;)

Thanks for the info!

Warhorse500
05-19-2014, 09:11 PM
Just got out of game barely 10 mins ago. It is now 10:07 pm, (Colorado time). No 2nd season story missions here.

Trion, do you even listen to yourselves anymore? Do you understand the fundamental definition of a lie? Here, let me help you...a lie is when you say something, I go and investigate, and discover that what you said in fact did not happen.

There. So, for the learning impaired at a certain unnamed game developer---You say the patch is out. I went and looked. It's not there.

YOU LIED.

The end.

QuickStirr
05-19-2014, 10:50 PM
wait is it gonna patch our clients? cause i was just on a few minute ago and it never patch, it was pretty much a patch and start game the usual it never did any updating unless it was so small i didnt realize it. But even then usually when there a patch on the announcement in game in patch window itll say Update 1.5## mines doesnt show that it still shows the 1.509 update. Unless the Dev didn't update there notice.

Market
05-20-2014, 12:07 AM
Just got out of game barely 10 mins ago. It is now 10:07 pm, (Colorado time). No 2nd season story missions here.

Trion, do you even listen to yourselves anymore? Do you understand the fundamental definition of a lie? Here, let me help you...a lie is when you say something, I go and investigate, and discover that what you said in fact did not happen.

There. So, for the learning impaired at a certain unnamed game developer---You say the patch is out. I went and looked. It's not there.

YOU LIED.

The end.

I just finished the first part of the new season crossover on PC NA. I would have done it at 1pm Mountain Time (when it popped up on my map) but I had other things going on outside of the house today. The patch must have gone through between then and now as I picked up several Stim Charges while I was on the mission.

I wish I could be as offensive in this as you were in your post, but alas I cannot.

As such, you should check your map again. They didn't lie, you just didn't see it.

Sonic7870
05-20-2014, 12:12 AM

YOU LIED.

The end.

The crossover episodes did show up for ps3 EU and started at ERC I looked over the map before they appeared

drackiller
05-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Who's this? It looks like a forum moderator, but only one post?

It`s not a forum mod, it`s a Dev, look at is avatar.

duction
05-20-2014, 12:33 AM
Yup earth republic camp, it's a star in a box, then to iron demon ranch and back to mt tam I believe.

The chamber with the dark matter on part 3 looked nice :)

DSW
05-20-2014, 04:19 AM
Yup earth republic camp, it's a star in a box, then to iron demon ranch and back to mt tam I believe.

yup, first one is jump from mt.tam to sf and back, second is iron demon & parraba, third is this funny bunker.

jimpugh
05-20-2014, 06:20 AM
Great start on new Season !

was fun mission and the dark matter bunker was off the charts !

High Five to Def Team ; Good Job Guys and Gals!

never mind the confused people they need to open eyes when looking for Easter Eggs....

Peace and Love Trion !:cool:

PanheadJIm

Quebra Regra
05-20-2014, 08:25 AM
It`s not a forum mod, it`s a Dev, look at is avatar.

Has no one ever seen a 1 post Dev chime in with a troll post here on the forums before?... Sure you have ;)

In this case the Dev provided good info.

BTW, can anyone confirm receiving stim charges on XBOX NA?

dramaQkarri
05-20-2014, 08:30 AM
BTW, can anyone confirm receiving stim charges on XBOX NA?

I can confirm we're getting stims on PS3 NA...

BifBologna
05-20-2014, 08:43 AM

Thought the new music in there was kinda cool too.

Scapes
05-20-2014, 09:04 AM

As others have mentioned, Patch 1.510 deployed yesterday afternoon. The Cradle to Grave crossover missions were activated at 12:00 PM Pacific, unrelated to the patch.

Stefanwulfe
05-20-2014, 09:12 AM
I don't have the new missions either. Have the pursuit, but no missions to do.

Scapes
05-20-2014, 09:14 AM
I don't have the new missions either. Have the pursuit, but no missions to do.

Be sure you've completed the Sniper's Ridge mission, don't have an active mission, and have accepted the new mission at the E-Rep camp.

rebtattoo
05-20-2014, 09:15 AM
As others have mentioned, Patch 1.510 deployed yesterday afternoon. The Cradle to Grave crossover missions were activated at 12:00 PM Pacific, unrelated to the patch.^^Confirmed^^

Cradle to Grave is there. Don't worry, it'll be over in less than 1/2 an hour. As stated above, the bunker is pretty cool.

15 ego for 1/2 an hours work. Not too shabby. And, it drops some pretty decent ****. Scored a Rebel Regen IV EX. Definitely going to be upgrading this one!.

PS3na Stims and **** are dropping again.

Stefanwulfe
05-20-2014, 09:17 AM
Be sure you've completed the Sniper's Ridge mission, don't have an active mission, and have accepted the new mission at the E-Rep camp.
I have NO new mission at E-Rep Camp & NO active missions...Does this mean I have to start the story line all over again?

dramaQkarri
05-20-2014, 09:21 AM
I have NO new mission at E-Rep Camp & NO active missions...Does this mean I have to start the story line all over again?

I'd suggest you go on live chat. That, or reload your disc and all patches that might get it to fix if you have any corrupted data.

Etaew
05-20-2014, 09:26 AM

And a sanity check to make sure that you aren't hiding episodic missions from your map.

Stefanwulfe
05-20-2014, 09:36 AM
And a sanity check to make sure that you aren't hiding episodic missions from your map.
Nope. Can see all the old episode missions plain as day.

Quebra Regra
05-20-2014, 09:41 AM
Great start on new Season !

was fun mission and the dark matter bunker was off the charts !

High Five to Def Team ; Good Job Guys and Gals!

never mind the confused people they need to open eyes when looking for Easter Eggs....

Peace and Love Trion !:cool:

PanheadJIm

I liked it too, ran it with one other friend and it was a challenge. It's a shame there weren't new dungeons like this created during previous paid DLC for value purposes.

I still think procedurally generated arkfalls/dungeons would generate significant replay value for little expended effort.

N3gativeCr33p
05-20-2014, 12:02 PM
I still think procedurally generated arkfalls/dungeons would generate significant replay value for little expended effort.

Yep... still waiting on those "other" arkbreak interiors that I used to hear so much about.

N1ghtShadow
05-20-2014, 04:00 PM
Like I said: I was expecting this patch to be a bit meatier.

I guess I was also hoping against hope that the whole issue with the Kenn Farm Incursion/Siege regarding Hulkers would be fixed. Alas, no. Those big bastahdz still disappear within a few seconds of arriving, like always....

BifBologna
05-20-2014, 04:12 PM
I guess I was also hoping against hope that the whole issue with the Kenn Farm Incursion/Siege regarding Hulkers would be fixed. Alas, no. Those big bastahdz still disappear within a few seconds of arriving, like always....

I think they said they were shooting for June 4 on that.