PDA

View Full Version : Platforms/Servers

Dukeraver
06-03-2012, 01:46 AM
I am very interested in which platforms Defiance will be aimed at as I myself am a PC gamer.

I noticed at the bottom of the page there is a Xbox 360, PS3 and a PC logo, does this mean the game will be for all three of these platforms?

Also are all users of different consoles going to be able to use the same servers or will there be separate servers for each console (which seems more likely) as gamer's will be able to effect the TV series how will the different servers effect this?

Any answers would be much obliged.

Shrapnil
06-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Yes the game will be shipping on all 3 platforms. I would suggest checking out the E3 website for some more info about the game and show. It has a really nice interview and gives a nice over view of what is going on with the 2 projects connected.

Escyos
06-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Yes they intend to release them on all three consoles and yes they all interact on one (or more) servers.

Adsinonimous
06-06-2012, 02:46 AM
I guess they would have separate servers for each console but I still can't get my head around how the game will have effect on the show.

Escyos
06-06-2012, 03:19 AM
I guess they would have separate servers for each console but I still can't get my head around how the game will have effect on the show.

I think they were talking in general events. Like we have an arkfall even tin the game and then a background character on the show mentions the recent arkfall on san francisco.

Adsinonimous
06-06-2012, 03:44 AM
I think they were talking in general events. Like we have an arkfall even tin the game and then a background character on the show mentions the recent arkfall on san francisco.

Oh. Now it starts to make sense!

Escyos
06-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Oh. Now it starts to make sense!

At least thats how I see it, there will be people that will assume that Syfy will cast some actor to play their character in the show.....

Adsinonimous
06-07-2012, 02:58 PM
At least thats how I see it, there will be people that will assume that Syfy will cast some actor to play their character in the show.....

That is beyond unlikely but that would be absolutely amazing if that happened to a player in the future. I'm sure if this game gets popular, there will be famous players.

ultimt1
06-07-2012, 03:34 PM

then obviously they would be casting Brad Pitt to portray me..........

:P

Adsinonimous
06-07-2012, 03:46 PM

To get an idea about me... I would be cast by Seth Rogen. lol

Escyos
06-07-2012, 08:22 PM

Wow you must be an ugly guy then...... :D

Adsinonimous
06-08-2012, 03:47 AM
Hahaha! I just choked on a Jaffa Cake once again!