PDA

View Full Version : may 30 live stream - one simple request

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
05-20-2014, 12:44 PM
i enjoyed the last live stream, but i noticed one huge issue that has an easy fix. the issue was if trick was playing, his answers were vague and drawn out as he was distracted by game events. if he focused on answering questions, we saw his character stand at the crater for 30 minutes.

if you want to show gameplay, could you please have someone else playing so the devs can focus on the questions that Etaew takes the time to gather and present to you.

thank you

oh, sorry. two requests. possibly gameplay on a public server covering some of the greater issues we have, like a volge siege?

thanks again

Jaydogg
05-20-2014, 12:54 PM
nice request, ive noticed in the past half the livestream was discussing a coffe cup or "did you see that jump"

Etaew
05-20-2014, 12:57 PM
I do keep repeating my call for them to mail me the list of questions for the transcript or post it themselves after the stream, the best they've done is have Kiwi answer a few before the livestream or promise to post but they never appear :p

Randomrant.

We can forgive Scapes slightly as he's fairly new, we had a good thing going with dahanese in the end. We seem to have gone full circle and are back to the advertise Defiance portion of the stream when the majority of people tuning in will be existing players wanting answers as we don't get enough dev communication.

With that said, at least they do them :)

Deunan
05-20-2014, 03:56 PM
They should bring back Anthony to demo the gameplay (he was there to demonstrate gameplay when Trick was away at Hollywood for a meeting with Syfy and Jaime Murray) while Trick hangs out, narrates and answers questions.

SxB_xPUDDYTATx
05-20-2014, 04:18 PM
I do keep repeating my call for them to mail me the list of questions for the transcript or post it themselves after the stream, the best they've done is have Kiwi answer a few before the livestream or promise to post but they never appear :p

Randomrant.

We can forgive Scapes slightly as he's fairly new, we had a good thing going with dahanese in the end. We seem to have gone full circle and are back to the advertise Defiance portion of the stream when the majority of people tuning in will be existing players wanting answers as we don't get enough dev communication.

With that said, at least they do them :)

ive actually just recently started watching these, and i will admit its been an eye opener for me. i have found myself zoning out in mid-sentence in clan/group chat because of something i was doing on the screen. im sure many people have without realizing it, but seeing it live on twitch made me catch myself doing it online.

rebtattoo
05-20-2014, 04:39 PM
i enjoyed the last live stream, but i noticed one huge issue that has an easy fix. the issue was if trick was playing, his answers were vague and drawn out as he was distracted by game events. if he focused on answering questions, we saw his character stand at the crater for 30 minutes.

if you want to show gameplay, could you please have someone else playing so the devs can focus on the questions that Etaew takes the time to gather and present to you.

thank you

oh, sorry. two requests. possibly gameplay on a public server covering some of the greater issues we have, like a volge siege?

thanks againOr a minor arkbreak. On PS3 console. Please don't tell me it isn't possible. We all know it is.

TheOz
05-23-2014, 07:15 PM
They should bring back Anthony to demo the gameplay (he was there to demonstrate gameplay when Trick was away at Hollywood for a meeting with Syfy and Jaime Murray) while Trick hangs out, narrates and answers questions.

Was thinking the same thing. Could we see lower ego on a public server too?

And this is because you mentioned Jaime Murray
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4928/2926751310cd6f0db184.jpg

TheOz
05-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Or a minor arkbreak. On PS3 console. Please don't tell me it isn't possible. We all know it is.

It has to be possible Reb. Trick said he plays on PS3 and never disconnects.