PDA

View Full Version : Anyone getting halfway thought a missions and then nothing happens?

CharmCitysKing
04-03-2013, 03:08 AM
And you find yourself having to abort the mission and re do it over because something wasnt able to interact with or the npc just wasnt there but the icon was? This has happend to me liek 3 or 4 times its annoying as hell getting to the end of a mission and nothing happens when im standing on the marker.

Davisto
04-03-2013, 03:11 AM
And you find yourself having to abort the mission and re do it over because something wasnt able to interact with or the npc just wasnt there but the icon was? This has happend to me liek 3 or 4 times its annoying as hell getting to the end of a mission and nothing happens when im standing on the marker.

happened to me during beta with that cass doing the radio level (i think not to sure) basically she was down i revived her then the progression stopped re did it and it was the cutscene that never initiated to finish the quest

swift373
04-03-2013, 04:03 AM
happened once on literally the first mission, could find the marker but no way to interact with it. Just logged out and back in and all was fine