PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive e-rep heavy trooper outfit

Pettanko
05-20-2014, 09:24 PM
as i know this is the reward for a player invited their friends and one of them buy the game so we all know that 4/6 next month the game will be free to play , so what the deal ? what will they do with this EGO REWARD will they change the requirement or close this one ?

ConcreteSnake
05-20-2014, 10:29 PM
as i know this is the reward for a player invited their friends and one of them buy the game so we all know that 4/6 next month the game will be free to play , so what the deal ? what will they do with this EGO REWARD will they change the requirement or close this one ?

limited edition!

QuickStirr
05-21-2014, 11:00 AM
does it matter? it doesnt give stats just how you look. Removing this option would be bad.

When the new player come and see that this game has a referal option, itll motivate them to invite more players because it rewarding to them. And when new player comes because of the referal its a 50/50 chance they will use the cash shop or buy the dlc if they enjoy the game which is a win for trion.

Remember you're just a customer nothing more to trion, they want you're money they don't care about your dedication. All game company are like that. It wouldve made sense if the costume had stats and was only obtain through an exclusive code once you purchased the game then it can be limited edition and no one else would be able to get it anymore since hard copy aren't sold anymore.

ConcreteSnake
05-21-2014, 12:16 PM
You get it for getting a friend to buy the game, since it will be free to play means you can't get a friend to buy it thus making it unobtainable and limited edition

Nefarious
05-21-2014, 12:35 PM
F2P players who sign up using a referral link will unlock rewards when they make their first store purchase. Don't need to buy the game...although that is a good idea because all the extra things you get with it..inventory space, more key code capacity, more loadouts...

With that and not needing to buy the game to do so, to any up and coming F2P players reading this and plan on making their way into Defiance, please use my referral link lol.

http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/profile/pc-free-trial/?rc=WNDNQ2NT3JMPRHCGWWEJ

Odessa
05-21-2014, 12:56 PM
Is the Recruit a Friend for PC only?

ConcreteSnake
05-21-2014, 01:38 PM

nope, i got this oufit on xbox by sending a friend a referral link in an email and he bought it on pc brand new for like $7.....which i gave him because thats cheaper than most outfits in the bit store.

Noble_One
05-21-2014, 01:39 PM

no i think ts open to all since the account has to be made through trion.

Odessa
05-21-2014, 02:28 PM
I bought one for one friend and suggested to another before I even realized this was there. Hmmm... So if they sign onto their account then I should be able to see it. At least for the friend I just bought the game for. *crosses fingers* It's the Red outfit, right?

EDIT: Hopefully it will work when they sign onto the XBox after all the updating and patching... They're gonna hate me for that. I know it.

Deirachel
05-21-2014, 02:57 PM
F2P players who sign up using a referral link will unlock rewards when they make their first store purchase. Don't need to buy the game...although that is a good idea because all the extra things you get with it..inventory space, more key code capacity, more loadouts...

With that and not needing to buy the game to do so, to any up and coming F2P players reading this and plan on making their way into Defiance, please use my referral link lol.

http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/profile/pc-free-trial/?rc=WNDNQ2NT3JMPRHCGWWEJ

To support Nefarious's statement, from the Recruit-a-Friend:

When they buy the full game or make their first store purchase, you get more loot!

So, even now, if your friend is using the Free Trial and doesn't buy the game, if they buy something in the store, it counts.

Pettanko
06-04-2014, 05:45 PM
is there any other suit like that can unlock by mission or actrivement in game ? i saw some people have the red suit and i cant find in store

Nefarious
06-04-2014, 06:00 PM
is there any other suit like that can unlock by mission or actrivement in game ? i saw some people have the red suit and i cant find in store

That's the VBI Infiltrator. You used to be able to get it when buying the Deluxe Edition upgrade.

But reading up on the Deluxe now it says you get access to the Hydra Rocket Launcher which is nothing special at all whatsoever and 30 XP boost. Doesn't say anything about the Outfit any more.

And I have no idea what the 30 day boost is since now there's Patron Pass.

Noble_One
06-04-2014, 06:00 PM

that red suit was for deluxe edtion pack. which since the game is free to play now i dont think you can get it anymore. i got mine through steam so check there.

Etaew
06-04-2014, 06:02 PM

Take a look through the collection, it should also tell you how to obtain them.

http://www.defiancedata.com/clothing.php?t=Outfit