PDA

View Full Version : Infector/pvp issues

Arkish
05-20-2014, 09:34 PM
I pvp alot and generally i dont care what people use but when i kill someone using an infector usually canker and they only get maybe 5 shots on me and i die even with a high cap shield with 25% health regen on it and using a health stim is annoying. seriously when the person using a canker dies so should their dmg. hell everyone else's dmg dies when they die so why doesnt a canker. you need to seriously address pvp issues.

Slugger basically the surgebolter of shotguns
Infectors read above
7th legion rhino shields their nano resistance is crazy not gonna throw out percentages i dont know.
cloak was promised to have a shimmer at some point about time you made good on your promise.
Vehicles performing magic tricks vanishing
The invis glitch, a player doesnt do it on purpose but the player is invisible and takes no dmg unless struck by a vehicle

help me out if i forgot to add something

cary2010haha
05-20-2014, 10:01 PM
auto snipers are new gods after those bmg.

1 hit destory vehicle, and kill a player in a headshot, and have 29 rounds clip

Slugger is always OP, just no one say it.

Canker is not so powerful, they just make you feel sad when you die after you kill your enemy. If they remove the dots after the user die, canker will be useless, canker's damage output is really really low.

"cloak was promised to have a shimmer at some point about time you made good on your promise." they never said this, they just said they will make a change on cloak

The cloak thing, i feel it should be a one hit one use power, after you shot you uncloak, so it keeps its assault function but not make you take no response on attacks. Of cuz it's CD should be lower.

konstantinov
05-20-2014, 10:20 PM
I pvp alot and generally i dont care what people use but when i kill someone using an infector usually canker and they only get maybe 5 shots on me and i die even with a high cap shield with 25% health regen on it and using a health stim is annoying. seriously when the person using a canker dies so should their dmg. hell everyone else's dmg dies when they die so why doesnt a canker. you need to seriously address pvp issues.

Slugger basically the surgebolter of shotguns
Infectors read above
7th legion rhino shields their nano resistance is crazy not gonna throw out percentages i dont know.
cloak was promised to have a shimmer at some point about time you made good on your promise.
Vehicles performing magic tricks vanishing
The invis glitch, a player doesnt do it on purpose but the player is invisible and takes no dmg unless struck by a vehicle

help me out if i forgot to add something

Sorry that's my fault. I admit my 3x damage Fire Assassin slugger annihilates people. 19.4k damage

cary2010haha
05-20-2014, 10:33 PM
Sorry that's my fault. I admit my 3x damage Fire Assassin slugger annihilates people. 19.4k damage

O~ lucky you are not in PC/NA, we use 7th fire resis + all defense perk and make your weapon do no damage after you hit any of us once, and we kill you over 250 m by no nano sniper with one to two headshot.

OP VS OP, no nano always wins

ironcladtrash
05-20-2014, 10:51 PM

I heard sometimes fire works too, but if have never been able stop anyone who is glitched with permanent invisibility and invincibility with out me whispering to them and them killing themselves. Anymore people will gladly cheat the whole match and stay this way. This issue has fallen of the radar and needs fixed, it's been going on for too long.

Slugger is always OP, just no one say it.
"cloak was promised to have a shimmer at some point about time you made good on your promise." they never said this, they just said they will make a change on cloak.

They did promise a shimmer.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?132500-Let-s-Talk-PvP&p=1263772&viewfull=1#post1263772

And the slugger has been bad for a few months and definitely needs fixed too. The last time it got buffed it went too far. it used to be one of the worst weapons in the game. Now this shotgun has very little fall off and most of them are one hit kills.

Fuzzy
05-21-2014, 03:59 AM
I heard sometimes fire works too, but if have never been able stop anyone who is glitched with permanent invisibility and invincibility with out me whispering to them and them killing themselves. Anymore people will gladly cheat the whole match and stay this way. This issue has fallen of the radar and needs fixed, it's been going on for too long.

Try hatchling grenades. I was able to kill a permanent invisible guy when I threw hatchling grenades in his direction. They would attack him.
I guess every type of grenade should work, but it's harder to throw a frag grenade under someone's feet you don't see. Bio grenades don't do enough damage, but would be good to have a general idea where that guy is. Same with pyro grenades.
Hatchling grenades are my go to grenades if someone glitches.
I could only do this in SW though, because I couldn't change my grenades during an instanced PvP match.