PDA

View Full Version : Wolfhounds - Still getting Crit rolls?

Kibblehouse
05-21-2014, 07:12 AM
Just curious, I had a couple of good Wolfhounds before the DLC all with multiple Crit-rolls
(OJ w crit 4.5ish, Purp w 5ish crit and, Blue with 6 crit) not ultimate rolls, but still nice. They were all at least 1000 ego lower than my current so a PIA to try and upgrade, so I have had my eye out for some replacements.

I have gotten a bunch of Wolfhounds since DLC, but none have had any Crit rolls, none. Does anyone know if there was a change to the table for wolfhounds?

2 other possibilities.

1.) I had a huge streak of good luck when I got my Wolfies, and thats skewing my expectations. (I got tham all in a 10 day period, so yeah that was a bit lucky)

2.) I am just getting bitten by the RNG at the moment.

Anyone have opinions on this?

Also I dont hear the Wolfies mentioned much anymore, did the rise of the "Bullet Spounges" mean a drop in the Wolfies popularity? (that would be understandable)

2.)

cary2010haha
05-21-2014, 08:28 AM
Just curious, I had a couple of good Wolfhounds before the DLC all with multiple Crit-rolls
(OJ w crit 4.5ish, Purp w 5ish crit and, Blue with 6 crit) not ultimate rolls, but still nice. They were all at least 1000 ego lower than my current so a PIA to try and upgrade, so I have had my eye out for some replacements.

I have gotten a bunch of Wolfhounds since DLC, but none have had any Crit rolls, none. Does anyone know if there was a change to the table for wolfhounds?

2 other possibilities.

1.) I had a huge streak of good luck when I got my Wolfies, and thats skewing my expectations. (I got tham all in a 10 day period, so yeah that was a bit lucky)

2.) I am just getting bitten by the RNG at the moment.

Anyone have opinions on this?

Also I dont hear the Wolfies mentioned much anymore, did the rise of the "Bullet Spounges" mean a drop in the Wolfies popularity? (that would be understandable)

2.)

All about RNG

Deunan
05-21-2014, 09:04 AM
Nothing has changed. I got a double crit wolfhound last week. I get plenty of others that have no crit rolls or only one. Mention of them has waned because interest in the Warmaster has waned. The Warmaster made them extremely popular but a good Wolfhound is still a very viable weapon for anyone that is good at hitting the crit spot, especially since weapons hitting the crit spot now ignore armor plates.

Fuzzy
05-21-2014, 09:07 AM
I've never gotten a orange Wolfhound pre DLC. Up to now, I've gotten 4 or 5 of which none had any Crit roll.
I got some blue and purple Wolfhounds which had crit stats though, so I guess it's just bad luck for you (and me as well).

Wolfhounds are still the best weapons for the Warmaster though. I even have some clanies playing them in open world stuff.

Iceberg
05-21-2014, 09:08 AM
My best wolf hound is still the one I pulled the first month of release as an uncommon. 5.4 crit and thats after putting on a rare crit barrel. Rng is Rng, working as intended because grenades, because typos, because defiance.

Kibblehouse
05-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Thanks for the confirmation gang. I thought it was RNG. It was just magnified for me because I had a run of good luck before the DLC which made what I am getting now look that much worse.

konstantinov
05-21-2014, 09:44 AM
I pulled a nanoless wolfhound from a DM yesterday. Cannoneer with just the big crit. I usually pull some really good stuff from DM's.

Epic Fail
05-21-2014, 10:52 AM
I pulled a nanoless wolfhound from a DM yesterday. Cannoneer with just the big crit. I usually pull some really good stuff from DM's.

I picked up blue bio wolfie double crit roll

waiting for upgrade to legendary :)

konstantinov
05-21-2014, 10:55 AM

I gave a clanmate a similar one.

Griffix8
05-21-2014, 12:55 PM
Yes they still get Crit Rolls. I just got one with a blue Crit Roll.

ConcreteSnake
05-21-2014, 01:42 PM

i got a blue wildcat with double crits that i held on to because that was the best thing i ever got from the gunslinger boxes (not even 1 junk oj or purp, RNG hates me) but i am excited to upgrade to legendary....only bad part is it is syphon which i have no problem converting to radiation.

TheOz
05-21-2014, 03:11 PM

Same here, although mine is Nano free.