PDA

View Full Version : Sorry if someone has asked this before but........

wild liza
05-21-2014, 10:33 AM
I was wondering if the extra life event will be happening in defiance again this year.

adrokier
05-21-2014, 10:43 AM
I was wondering if the extra life event will be happening in defiance again this year.

I don't which Live Stream, but far I remember theres slight plans of extra life returning :)

U shud find the answers in Section Live Stream Answers somewhere here in the depths of this Forum

Greets
archon

BJWyler
05-21-2014, 10:51 AM
I would imagine so. Trion has been a major part of the event for 2-3 years at least as I understand it. I don't see why they wouldn't continue - especially with Trove and ArcheAge on the horizon as well. Got some nifty rewards both here and in Rift from November's event. I haven't resigned for the event this year because I am waiting for them to get the Trion team sign-ups going.

wild liza
05-21-2014, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. : )

BJWyler
05-21-2014, 11:06 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. : )

NP.

Despite the problems with the Extra Life vendor during the event, it was a lot of fun - even when Greg blew out his circuit box near the start of their livestream! It is an experience not to be missed, especially if you are a streamer yourself. I had a blast watching their stream, streaming myself, and running around Defiance with Liz.

wild liza
05-21-2014, 11:20 AM
unfortunately i missed the event last year and was super bummed out about it, from what my friends have told me i would really like take part in it this year.

N3gativeCr33p
05-21-2014, 12:13 PM
I'm already signed up for the 2014 Extra Life that's happening in October. I just more than likely won't be playing Defiance this time around.