PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get this?

Griffix8
05-21-2014, 10:01 PM
There's an odd glitch a character has. Every time I start them up the grenades are unselected and one or two perks are not in their slots. Its only for a single Loadout though...

Does anyone else have a bug like that or is it just me?

jschmuck33
05-21-2014, 10:13 PM
I have had something similar happen to me once in the past. Although it wasn't on start up, I randomly lost a shield at one point after fast traveling and my grenades too. Of course this was back when you had unlimited amount of grenades and just had to wait the cooldown period so that you have a time frame of when it happened to me. I submitted a trouble ticket and the next day, when I got on, I had everything back. I have had a few times when perks seem to unequip themselves but that usually happens while I'm messing with my perks and I think it's just an error in the code that causes the problem.

Griffix8
05-21-2014, 10:14 PM
Lost a set of Orange Flashbangs to that glitch....

Atticus Batman
05-22-2014, 01:36 AM
Lost a set of Orange Flashbangs to that glitch....

All you can do is submit a ticket and check it in a day or 2.

Critical Errors
05-22-2014, 03:15 AM
That used to happen to me as well. Remove all your perks, then log off and select them again and it should lock in correctly. As for the grenade, try equipping a different type, log off and then select the one you want.