PDA

View Full Version : PhantasieTrion is my Fantasy Trion!

ConcreteSnake
05-22-2014, 06:53 AM
Just want to give some props and gratitude to PhantasieTrion for being so helpful and responsive lately. Here's a warm welcome to my new favorite dev on the forums.

a few questions id like a solid answer to if you have time:

1. Defiance goes free to play June 4th on PC and July 15th on consoles, will consoles be getting the next big update (weapon rarity upgrades etc.) when PC does on June 4th before it goes F2P?

2. When upgrading a pre-weapon-patch gun, if it is a green weapon will it get a blue roll like new gun or will it not because pre-patch guns did not get a blue roll?

3. When upgrading rarity will we be able to make any gun into a legendary? (already answered by Trick but there is no written proof to show people) and will be able to trade these guns we have upgraded?

that is all for now....you are the best, thanks for your help and continued support. You sir/ma'am are exactly what this forum has needed for time.

once again, thanks from someone who has been playing since day one and forum user from month 1.

Quebra Regra
05-22-2014, 09:41 AM
major bump for "PhantasieTrion" respekt!

rebtattoo
05-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Just want to give some props and gratitude to PhantasieTrion for being so helpful and responsive lately. Here's a warm welcome to my new favorite dev on the forums.

a few questions id like a solid answer to if you have time:

1. Defiance goes free to play June 4th on PC and July 15th on consoles, will consoles be getting the next big update (weapon rarity upgrades etc.) when PC does on June 4th before it goes F2P?

2. When upgrading a pre-weapon-patch gun, if it is a green weapon will it get a blue roll like new gun or will it not because pre-patch guns did not get a blue roll?

3. When upgrading rarity will we be able to make any gun into a legendary? (already answered by Trick but there is no written proof to show people) and will be able to trade these guns we have upgraded?

that is all for now....you are the best, thanks for your help and continued support. You sir/ma'am are exactly what this forum has needed for time.

once again, thanks from someone who has been playing since day one and forum user from month 1.Some of these have been answered on the forums. I'm too ****in' lay to dig them up;

2. No

3. Yes and hasn't been discussed.

PhantasieTrion
05-22-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi ConcreteSnake

Im a big MGS fan btw.

Assuming I understand your question correctly, I think I answered it just earlier this morning here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?160180-For-Trions-eyes-players-with-knowledge-about-upcoming-new-features&p=1498627&viewfull=1#post1498627)

The short answer is.
Cost-wise: PC is free on June 4. Consoles have a goal of July 15.
Content-wise: PC, PS3 and Xbox are all the same on June 4 (it would be a rare case we allow the servers and/or clients to get out of sync between platforms, it becomes a nightmare for many reasons)

As for the other questions - I see Reb kindly added some links.

Ill try to get Trick to confirm as well (don't want to bug him right now he's got his head down slogging through logs for the warmaster scoring :) )

ConcreteSnake
05-22-2014, 10:23 AM
Hi ConcreteSnake

Im a big MGS fan btw.

Assuming I understand your question correctly, I think I answered it just earlier this morning here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?160180-For-Trions-eyes-players-with-knowledge-about-upcoming-new-features&p=1498627&viewfull=1#post1498627)

The short answer is.
Cost-wise: PC is free on June 4. Consoles have a goal of July 15.
Content-wise: PC, PS3 and Xbox are all the same on June 4 (it would be a rare case we allow the servers and/or clients to get out of sync between platforms, it becomes a nightmare for many reasons)

As for the other questions - I see Reb kindly added some links.

Ill try to get Trick to confirm as well (don't want to bug him right now he's got his head down slogging through logs for the warmaster scoring :) )

thank you so much! I've had some debates with people and wanted a little hard evidence to back up what I was saying. You are a great addition to the community forum dev team