PDA

View Full Version : "Smash And Grab" bad rewards

Chocolatelover67
05-22-2014, 11:12 PM
Anyone irked a bit when they do "Smash And Grab?"

It's an arkfall that seems to come up a lot but the rewards at the end are usually pretty dire for all the work you do. Especially when lots of players are there and the Threat Level ramps up and the enemy numbers ramp up..

One lousy green TACC Rifle.... sheesh

At least could have been an orange something.... Do you have Orange clustershots?

internaut
05-23-2014, 12:07 AM
Yes it is disconcerting. Thats why I avoid it most of the time. I know you like the grenade refill but thats the reward I find most laughable.

Xaat Xuun
05-23-2014, 12:27 AM
my first Smash and Grab I received this 6942 which made me always looking to get in another, course that was a couple months ago now, I have yet to seen another from Smash & Grabs since.
I still hop in one, hoping, because I enjoy the fight in there. Just bummed every time because I only had that one time

Chocolatelover67
05-23-2014, 01:33 AM
Yes it is disconcerting. Thats why I avoid it most of the time. I know you like the grenade refill but thats the reward I find most laughable.

I know but it saves me buying them with scrip.... :)

I love running around gathering them..... Yes lame I know..

Milofo
05-23-2014, 04:30 AM
You have to remember that these are called down using an arc battery. Seems to give really bad rewards compared to warmaster. Better saving up for 4 batteries i found.

Pandur
05-23-2014, 04:44 AM
Well they have a chance of dropping up to epic quality dlc2 items, if we're talking about arkbreaks.
So besides the warmaster that's the only chance on dlc2 items i think.

I got a few decent purples out of them, but generally they are only worth it time wise if you solo them at low TL, at TL9 or 10 they are way too grindy.
The currency rewards are laughable no matter what though.

Dartaan
05-23-2014, 04:47 AM
The Rewards suck now.That's why I never do them anymore

drackiller
05-23-2014, 07:30 AM
I did one by mistake 2 days ago. No one there.
A walk in the park.
My only satisfaction? Killing almost 150 foes and keep on my feet , undefeated.

That`s all.

Satisfaction :)

Deunan
05-23-2014, 12:40 PM
The only drop tables for Legendaries for Arkbreaks are the ones for the Warmaster if you kill him. In general these are the only in game sources for Legendaries:

Sieges when the top Tier score is attained
Incursion Sieges when the score for the Siege portion reaches the top Tier score for that type of Siege
Dark Matter Major Arkfalls (no scoring requirement)
Major Arkbreaks if the Warmaster is killed
Co-op Maps (grenades only)
Supply Vendor Lock Boxes
Faction Vendor Supply Boxes
Chimera and Paradise Vendors
Thorn Liro Vendor (Charge Blade)
Completing the Pursuit The Lion's Claw II (Chimera Claw Shield)
Completing the Pursuit The Unbreakable Horn II (Chimera Horn Rocket Launcher)
Completing the Pursuit The Snake's Bite II (The Chimera Fang Charge Blade)

N3gativeCr33p
05-23-2014, 12:46 PM
The only drop tables for Legendaries for Arkbreaks are the ones for the Warmaster if you kill him. In general these are the only in game sources for Legendaries:

Dark Matter Major Arkfalls (no scoring requirement)

Amazingly, I was 2 for 2 as far as getting an OJ weapon by finishing two DM majors a few days ago.

Happy for Creeper! :)