PDA

View Full Version : Warmaster disconnecting

Jet1337
05-23-2014, 10:17 AM
Why is it that when I go into a warmaster fight, I disconnect a majority of the time? I disconnect more times than I'm able to complete these fights. I think that's a big problem and something that Trion should address immediately. I paid for a dysfunctional product and if it's not fixed soon, I'd like my money back.

CM Kiwibird
05-23-2014, 10:18 AM
Why is it that when I go into a warmaster fight, I disconnect a majority of the time? I disconnect more times than I'm able to complete these fights.

Can you PM me with the exact times that you're disconnected?

Jet1337
05-23-2014, 10:29 AM
Yeah I'll let you know.

Olaf
05-23-2014, 10:38 AM
this issue has been around since forever, 99% of the time when entering a warmaster you are disconnected. only way around it is if someone inside already sends you a group invite, then 99% of the time it lets you in without being disconnected... weird.

Jet1337
05-23-2014, 10:42 AM
this issue has been around since forever, 99% of the time when entering a warmaster you are disconnected. only way around it is if someone inside already sends you a group invite, then 99% of the time it lets you in without being disconnected... weird.

I still get disconnected during the fight and it happens when there are over 30 players.

Dracula Hellsing
05-23-2014, 11:27 AM
I have literally called down Maj arkfalls, 4 times in the past, completed 90% of the outside battle by myself, yet whether there are less than 10 players with me, or more, as soon as I try to enter the maj arkfall, i get disconnected, and have to quit the game completely and reboot it, to be able to play again, making it impossible to re-enter the arkfall >.<

TheOz
05-23-2014, 11:34 AM

All of them . . . or nearly all of them.

I have consistently failed to get in on first attempt with about a +95% failure rate. It has been that way since the DLC released and really hasn't changed.

CM Kiwibird
05-23-2014, 11:49 AM
I have consistently failed to get in on first attempt with about a +95% failure rate.

If you could log the attempts that you've made and PM them to me, I'd really appreciate it! I'd like to collect more information on this issue.

Here's the information I'll need:

1) Character name/Region/Platform
2) Time (Include the timezone please!)
3) Any other information that you think might be valuable to the investigation! :o

http://i.imgur.com/7ORvACq.gif

Kibblehouse
05-23-2014, 11:56 AM
On the other hand, I have never been disconnected in a Warmaster. Infrequently at other random times yes. WM No.

Was going to make a point about this not happening to everyone and they have to work things case by case. But decided that wouldnt go over well. So I'm not going to say that.

TheOz
05-23-2014, 11:58 AM
If you could log the attempts that you've made and PM them to me, I'd really appreciate it! I'd like to collect more information on this issue.

Here's the information I'll need:

1) Character name/Region/Platform
2) Time (Include the timezone please!)
3) Any other information that you think might be valuable to the investigation! :o

http://i.imgur.com/7ORvACq.gif

For you Kiwi - I will start to log my DCs on Warmaster entry.
I'll let you know what I find.

K Ron Spliffs
05-23-2014, 12:01 PM
I think it has to do with the limit of players in the war master. If say there are 26 people trying to load in to the same WM of only 24 player max, 2 will get kicked.

dramaQkarri
05-23-2014, 12:05 PM
I think it has to do with the limit of players in the war master. If say there are 26 people trying to load in to the same WM of only 24 player max, 2 will get kicked.

On PS3 we're able to get 40+ in there, some will get kicked sometimes but we're able to maintain more than the 24 it was "designed" to hold. I do notice that WM acts weird when there are more people though. We see him hang inside the wall, and backwards, all his old "tricks" that were supposed to be fixed months ago. Not fixed - but seem to only happen with a large group there. Of course he dies anyway.

Also the "nearby" list of players quits at 25. But if you walk around and take a head count you find there are way more than 25 others.

We should line it up like soldiers, actually, and make it easier to count. As we all stand around for up to 30 minutes anyway. Of course everybody is so ADD in there it would be hard to get them to be still for more than 10 seconds - count fast!

TheOz
05-23-2014, 12:07 PM

We had nearly 40 guys fighting him last weekend. I have crashed out when there are less than 10 people trying to get in.

TheOz
05-23-2014, 12:09 PM
. . . Of course everybody is so ADD in there it would be hard to get them to be still for more than 10 seconds . . .

Sorry, that is so me.

K Ron Spliffs
05-23-2014, 12:15 PM
On PS3 we're able to get 40+ in there, some will get kicked sometimes but we're able to maintain more than the 24 it was "designed" to hold. I do notice that WM acts weird when there are more people though. We see him hang inside the wall, and backwards, all his old "tricks" that were supposed to be fixed months ago. Not fixed - but seem to only happen with a large group there. Of course he dies anyway.

Also the "nearby" list of players quits at 25. But if you walk around and take a head count you find there are way more than 25 others.

We should line it up like soldiers, actually, and make it easier to count. As we all stand around for up to 30 minutes anyway. Of course everybody is so ADD in there it would be hard to get them to be still for more than 10 seconds - count fast!

Yes, I have been in many WM with over 50 players, beat it in less then 2 mins yesterday. Still I think it is an issue of "spots" being accounted for with more then one player. Mind you that it is the original 24 spots that will crit.

And he glitches when he is proc'ed with BIO. But having that many people in, there is going to be a few that have a BIO weapon equipped. Blame Trion for making it the most demanded nano.

dramaQkarri
05-23-2014, 12:17 PM
Sorry, that is so me.

You times 40 people! LOL

Still, next WM I'm gonna try to have that happen. Would be hilarious if we could make ourselves military for just a minute!

Kibblehouse
05-23-2014, 12:17 PM
On a serious note, the point of Logging your disconnects is they can take that info and go through the system logs and try to spot something happening at that time. I have worked with logs like that and its not the sort of thing where thay can have the system look for when you logged in. Works alot better if they can look at a time window for events. At least on systems I have worked on.

CM Kiwibird
05-23-2014, 12:18 PM
For you Kiwi - I will start to log my DCs on Warmaster entry.
I'll let you know what I find.

http://i.imgur.com/1aK51pQ.gif

You're the best! Thank you!

On a serious note, the point of Logging your disconnects is they can take that info and go through the system logs and try to spot something happening at that time.

Correct!

dramaQkarri
05-23-2014, 12:18 PM
Yes, I have been in many WM with over 50 players, beat it in less then 2 mins yesterday. Still I think it is an issue of "spots" being accounted for with more then one player. Mind you that it is the original 24 spots that will crit.

And he glitches when he is proc'ed with BIO. But having that many people in, there is going to be a few that have a BIO weapon equipped. Blame Trion for making it the most demanded nano.

The sniper I use in there is bio so I guess I'm part of the problem.
WAIT A MINUTE! Trion...lookit that I almost took blame.

Still it must not be just me, I only see the WM weirdness when room is overly full.

TheOz
05-23-2014, 12:28 PM
You times 40 people! LOL

Still, next WM I'm gonna try to have that happen. Would be hilarious if we could make ourselves military for just a minute!

I'm in drama! Now all we need is a gravely voiced "General" to march back and forth in front of the lines reminding us how to kill the monkey.

drackiller
05-23-2014, 01:02 PM
Pfffff , really ? Really Kiwi !?

CM Kiwibird
05-23-2014, 01:17 PM

Yes, really really.

Odessa
05-23-2014, 01:23 PM

If you check out the other thread on cash outs they are able to pinpoint a lot of data to see what's happening. I'm all for giving this info so that they can narrow down the issue. I usually shoot off a bug report when something happens so it's easier to have a time listed.

Kiwi: My DSL was acting up this week, hence me not sending you the DC info. I want to make sure it's not on my end for the reports. Other times I know it was not me, but this weekend I should be able to give you more. HOPEFULLY not too much. :D

CM Kiwibird
05-23-2014, 01:25 PM
If you check out the other thread on cash outs they are able to pinpoint a lot of data to see what's happening. I'm all for giving this info so that they can narrow down the issue. I usually shoot off a bug report when something happens so it's easier to have a time listed.

Kiwi: My DSL was acting up this week, hence me not sending you the DC info. I want to make sure it's not on my end for the reports. Other times I know it was not me, but this weekend I should be able to give you more. HOPEFULLY not too much. :D

:o Just making sure we have plenty of reports! I appreciate it, I look forward to your PM! You can also send it over to PhantasieTrion if you'd like.

dramaQkarri
05-23-2014, 01:25 PM
If you check out the other thread on cash outs they are able to pinpoint a lot of data to see what's happening.

Yeah.... *ahem* it's a little creepy to know how much they know about my activities. I'm gonna play paranoid all night tonight!

Odessa
05-23-2014, 01:35 PM
Yeah.... *ahem* it's a little creepy to know how much they know about my activities. I'm gonna play paranoid all night tonight!

*watches Drama hide behind rocks and use the BMG on explosive barrels*

Jet1337
05-23-2014, 01:58 PM
DC'd four times in past two hours. Three in warmaster, one in dark matter major.

YellowTM
06-02-2014, 09:18 PM
DC'd four times in past two hours. Three in warmaster, one in dark matter major.

I feel your pain. I've stopped counting the events I've disconnected from now. Since the last patch its gotten almost unbearable. I can compete maybe 1 out of every 10 major events but only if is sit way out on the edge.

So I'm just gonna say Kiwibird... Brace yourself for detailed PMs. I'd really love to play the game at some point and if sending a pm with details each time helps so be it.

drackiller
06-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Yes, really really.

I crashed several times a day and in that moment i always forget to note down those things. Most of the times i take it as a total loss.

I`ll start playing with a pen and paper near me ;) Is that ok ?

maverick07
06-03-2014, 02:19 AM
I do notice that WM acts weird when there are more people though. We see him hang inside the wall, and backwards, all his old "tricks" that were supposed to be fixed months ago. Not fixed - but seem to only happen with a large group there. Of course he dies anyway.

Not so much. He will still glitch out even if you are the only one in there, and if you aren't bio'ing him, I'm convinced it's just bad coding at this point.

maverick07
06-03-2014, 02:19 AM
Sorry
Double post

Conceit
06-03-2014, 03:22 AM
I think I'll start logging my disconnects as well. I tend to go to the loading screen for what seems like a longer than usual amout of time and then dc without ever seeing the interior. I would say something on the order of 75 to 80% of the time. It can be very frustrating because if it happens 4 times in a row it is often too late to enter from the outside and if I have no clanmates that made it in I'm sol. This plus lock breakers make me hesitate to get involved with the WM which is a shame because when everything works I really enjoy the fight.

Alittle off topic, but... is their any plans to make the minor break arkfalls more worthwhile? I never see them being done anymore, or minor af's in general for that matter.