PDA

View Full Version : Are Boosts even worth it anymore ?

Grimkillmore
05-23-2014, 11:55 AM
I was just curious i havent bought any in about 3 months , and some folks were saying its just a waste of time and Bits now . if you have any thoughts or suggestions for me that would be greatly appreciated .

Odessa
05-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Personally I would say yes it's a waste. Unless you set aside three hours to do specific tasks that would most benefit having a boost, it's like throwing away money with the new time limit. The current issues with disconnects, early cash outs and missing cash outs means it's quite a bit of luck to really have the full time to use it.

dramaQkarri
05-23-2014, 12:08 PM
Clan boosts are still 24 hours. Those are the only ones I will buy. When I'm feeling charitable. At least a bunch of people can get the 7% boost out of it for the full 24 hours.

Grimkillmore
05-23-2014, 12:11 PM
yeah thats what i was thinking as well , Time Vs Reward would only be worth it on Clan Boosts now . I wish Trion would Revert it back to the way they were before . Then they would actually get more money from me again LOL

Post Edit : If Someone From Trion could answer me if they are going to Ever Revert Boosts please Respond.

Atticus Batman
05-24-2014, 03:33 AM
yeah thats what i was thinking as well , Time Vs Reward would only be worth it on Clan Boosts now . I wish Trion would Revert it back to the way they were before . Then they would actually get more money from me again LOL

Post Edit : If Someone From Trion could answer me if they are going to Ever Revert Boosts please Respond.

They were useless before as well. Who is ever on for the full 24 hours?

They need to make them atleast 12 hours of in game time or lower the cost, plain and simple.

Btw since, the new Patron package gives out 2 hour boosts, it is probably safe to asssume that it is the new standard and will NOT be reversed.

Will there be an optional Paradise Patron subscription? What does it offer?

Yes! The Paradise Patron subscription and non-recurring passes will grant a number of benefits:

The Paradise Patron subscription and non-recurring passes will grant a number of benefits:
•Boosts to Skill, XP, Scrip, Salvage, and Reputation gain rates that stack with boosts available in the store.
•10% store-wide discount on boosts, costumes, lock boxes – all of it!
•A daily grab bag of two-hour boosts.
•Arkforge from Daily and Weekly Ark Hunter Bonus Lock Boxes. (Console players must link their accounts to receive these benefits and bonuses!)

https://www.defiance.com/en/game/overview/free-to-play/

Grimkillmore
05-24-2014, 10:03 AM
They were useless before as well. Who is ever on for the full 24 hours?

They need to make them atleast 12 hours of in game time or lower the cost, plain and simple.

Btw since, the new Patron package gives out 2 hour boosts, it is probably safe to asssume that it is the new standard and will NOT be reversed.

Will there be an optional Paradise Patron subscription? What does it offer?

Yes! The Paradise Patron subscription and non-recurring passes will grant a number of benefits:

The Paradise Patron subscription and non-recurring passes will grant a number of benefits:
•Boosts to Skill, XP, Scrip, Salvage, and Reputation gain rates that stack with boosts available in the store.
•10% store-wide discount on boosts, costumes, lock boxes – all of it!
•A daily grab bag of two-hour boosts.
•Arkforge from Daily and Weekly Ark Hunter Bonus Lock Boxes. (Console players must link their accounts to receive these benefits and bonuses!)

https://www.defiance.com/en/game/overview/free-to-play/

Thanks for all this info man helped a ton , ill just keep all my Microsoft Cash then lol