PDA

View Full Version : Still Looking for Guild

Scotty_Doo42
04-03-2013, 03:47 AM
Stats are as follows:
Live in Eastern US, TN.
I am looking for serious and fun guild groups.
I like PvP/Raid bosses.
Item grinding, fair trading and the like.
Anything else just ask, i would look through everyone's guild posts but you guys all say the same things really. Win me over, and gain a valuable asset to the team.

PwnnYClubbeD
04-03-2013, 06:16 AM
your welcome to give us a look, we are a 1500-strong guild/clan/corp quite a few of us have an interest in this game and more to come when they pick it up. we all cross play with each other in the different games we get into.

Kill-EM-Quick is openly recruiting and playing the PC/PS3 sides of this game.

xXUnrealgodXx
04-03-2013, 09:16 AM
We are currently looking for standard recruits, as well as higher tier members to help manage the guild. If you'd like to inquire about the high tier positions, send BrutalSage a PM (PSN: BrutalSageZ) Or xXUnrealgodXx (PSN: xXUnreaGodXx). If you're just looking to sign up, fill out an application. Welcome to The Brutes everyone, see you soon in Defiance!

jasparella
04-03-2013, 10:53 AM
Hey Scotty,

If you are interested in a clan/community, check out Tactical Gaming (TG). We have a rapidly expanding Defiance division and are looking for like-minded, mature gamers who focus on tactics and teamwork. A little bit about us: TacticalGaming.net was created in Nov 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe, to share interests in teamwork and tactics. Join our 2200+ members at www.tacticalgaming.net

Thanks and I hope you check us out!