PDA

View Full Version : BMG's THEY NEED TO GO......

cuba 666
05-24-2014, 05:24 AM
The game has a shield call Bullseye in fact don't work because alots of players using BMGs,
And the most important think with all this testers out there, what make this game lag on majors arkfall are only because of BMGs, no come and tell me is because is overflow.....
Take the BMG out, or make it for people to heal them self only.....

TheOz
05-24-2014, 06:22 AM
The game has a shield call Bullseye in fact don't work because alots of players using BMGs,
And the most important think with all this testers out there, what make this game lag on majors arkfall are only because of BMGs, no come and tell me is because is overflow.....
Take the BMG out, or make it for people to heal them self only.....

Leave my no recharge BMG alone!

The Unshackled
05-24-2014, 06:34 AM
But but it gives me high score so i look cool oh wait i use a gun. so yes make them heal only

Critical Errors
05-24-2014, 06:35 AM
The appropriate thing for Trion to do here is to optimize the graphics load for the weapon. Removing the weapon is not the correct course of action.

We've been asking for such an adjustment for nearly a year now, so I highly doubt it will happen. The design team seems to think that blinding/disorienting graphics makes the game pretty. The player base that has to deal with it is just annoyed and frustrated. So I guess the design team believes its working as intended, since trolling the players seems to be one of the high points for them.

TheOz
05-24-2014, 06:42 AM
The appropriate thing for Trion to do here is to optimize the graphics load for the weapon. Removing the weapon is not the correct course of action.

This is the obvious course of action, which of course means it will never be done.

PseudoCool
05-24-2014, 06:43 AM
Yeah.. this issue was actually brought up all the way back in Alpha Testing as a visual problem mainly. They removed a few weapons for not only visual problems, but for use errors (plasma pulser comes to mind) that they haven't returned to the game. We even suggested making a setting for each person (since some don't mind the effects of the BMG spam), but that wasn't implemented either.

cuba 666
05-24-2014, 06:48 AM
Well that's on of the reason ... I just getting enough of the visuals that's why I can stand them plus come on, stop healing inside the Warmaster is getting old...and OZ they need to fix the visual, but is too much bud with this BMGs..... Peace my brothers

TheOz
05-24-2014, 06:53 AM
. . . i use a gun . . .
As do I, 99% of the time. I just picked up a BMG that doesn't need to recharge for damage which I thought was a glitch at first. It is fun to not have to reload at all. Too bad I have much better choices for damage so I rarely use it long. Even after I realized the no reload thing I had to force myself to use it to master it.

Odessa
05-24-2014, 09:30 AM
Me at any major Arkfall/break, Incursion, siege: *shootings things* Laaaaaaaaaaaaag "ARGH!!!!! Not the bubble! NOOOOOOOOO!" *runs to opposite side of map*

The blue stream of death is annoying enough. But that bubble. OMG. If you need to get points, use a gun. If you're in some volge siege where everyone is dropping... yeah, cool. Hit me up with some health. Then... switch back to the gun. It's totally not needed in any major event outside of volge sieges and maybe the Monolith if you get hit by fire. Team work/= lagging everyone around so you can get medic points.

cuba 666
05-24-2014, 09:55 AM
Me at any major Arkfall/break, Incursion, siege: *shootings things* Laaaaaaaaaaaaag "ARGH!!!!! Not the bubble! NOOOOOOOOO!" *runs to opposite side of map*

The blue stream of death is annoying enough. But that bubble. OMG. If you need to get points, use a gun. If you're in some volge siege where everyone is dropping... yeah, cool. Hit me up with some health. Then... switch back to the gun. It's totally not needed in any major event outside of volge sieges and maybe the Monolith if you get hit by fire. Team work/= lagging everyone around so you can get medic points.

Thank You, come on ppl give me your opinion....

3rdpig
05-24-2014, 04:16 PM
Thank You, come on ppl give me your opinion....

BMG - Great idea, flawed execution.

BMG user - Great alternative play style ruined by the 95% of users who are basically trolls or idiots.

I'd honestly hate to see such a unique weapon removed from the game, but if Trion can't tone down the graphics and fix the scoring system then I suppose a lame, lazy, incompetent way to fix the problem would simply be to remove them.

rebtattoo
05-24-2014, 04:19 PM
I used mine long enough to level the skill. Only used it at incursions and arenas. Hate the damned things! Not my play style.

Deunan
05-24-2014, 04:28 PM

The blue stream of death is annoying enough. But that bubble. OMG.I want one with that simultaneously does the bubble and the blue stream but make the bubble opaque and the blue stream brighter.

**ducks**

ironcladtrash
05-24-2014, 04:52 PM
I can almost deal with the blue light but that stupid orange shield is what bothers me the most. I cant see through that thing at all. Now that we have armor plates why not just get rid of the orange shield and instead make it add armor plates.

drackiller
05-25-2014, 12:18 AM
I can almost deal with the blue light but that stupid orange shield is what bothers me the most. I cant see through that thing at all. Now that we have armor plates why not just get rid of the orange shield and instead make it add armor plates.

I don`t know if it`s a bug/glitch but lately when some of those arses that envelope me in that bubble, i noticed that the bubble as no colour and by that allowing me to see better.
But that doen`t excuse them of being arses anyway :)

KasperSheitup
05-25-2014, 02:18 AM
I don't really mind the blue stream but the bubble is annoying as hell.
I think some time ago it was mentioned on the livestream that they'd do something about that bubble shield yet nothing has happened.
Not that I'd expect it to...

No hope.

Psyco Banana
05-25-2014, 09:02 AM
I personally would love the option to turn off links on my own bmg as I use it with my melee build.

dramaQkarri
05-25-2014, 09:22 AM

We've been asking for such an adjustment for nearly a year now, so I highly doubt it will happen. The design team seems to think that blinding/disorienting graphics makes the game pretty. The player base that has to deal with it is just annoyed and frustrated. So I guess the design team believes its working as intended, since trolling the players seems to be one of the high points for them.

This. Exactly.

dramaQkarri
05-25-2014, 09:23 AM
BMG - Great idea, flawed execution.

BMG user - Great alternative play style ruined by the 95% of users who are basically trolls or idiots.

I'd honestly hate to see such a unique weapon removed from the game, but if Trion can't tone down the graphics and fix the scoring system then I suppose a lame, lazy, incompetent way to fix the problem would simply be to remove them.

+1
10char

EternalRain
05-25-2014, 09:27 AM
Hey....I don't like infectors, RL's, detonators, AR's/LMG's/SMGs..... Remove them too please...

Odessa
05-25-2014, 10:42 AM
I don't know why... but seeing someone run up to me in an Arkfall JUST to hit me with a wall of blue for points irks me to no end. But the bubble... it's the ultimate trolling weapon. I don't think I've met ONE person that has said, "Oh yes. I LOVE that thing. Hit me again".

I want one with that simultaneously does the bubble and the blue stream but make the bubble opaque and the blue stream brighter.

**ducks**

*pinches* OMG.

drackiller
05-26-2014, 02:17 AM
Since i leveled up my BMG`s to 20 i never used them anymore.
Never used a Spanner Protector in the full time that i played this game.

EternalRain
05-26-2014, 06:27 AM
I have my shield spanner totally decked out....21 link range, with a 0% dmg charge. It is my go-to weapon for obtaining points on incursions.

drackiller
05-26-2014, 07:51 AM
I have my shield spanner totally decked out....21 link range, with a 0% dmg charge. It is my go-to weapon for obtaining points on incursions.

If it`s the one that bubbles, than you are in the black list :(

crazyged
05-26-2014, 09:16 AM
Since i leveled up my BMG`s to 20 i never used them anymore.
Never used a Spanner Protector in the full time that i played this game.

I did exactly the same thing - leveled it to 20 then packed it away.

Tachmag Pulser and Matchlock boomer is what wins me incursions! :-D

Jack Horrigan
05-26-2014, 09:39 AM
I like BMGs. I love being shielded. Seriously it is not at all obstructive to me, I don't know why you guys are complaining about it. The BMG use during WM IS a problem, but so are infectors, rockets, detonaters, volge guns... The problem there is that people need to learn the WM. The BMG does seem to cause bugs and graphic glitches but don't remove it, fix those!
I'd much rather have a bmg user by my side than a volge gun user. Now THOSE things are blinding...

EternalRain
05-26-2014, 09:49 AM
If it`s the one that bubbles, than you are in the black list :(

Im going to find you, and bubble glitch you for life....

Deunan
05-26-2014, 09:59 AM
....Seriously it is not at all obstructive to me, I don't know why you guys are complaining about it....The BMG does impair vision whether you think otherwise or not. The blue stream's flaring effect varies depending on the angle of the link to you so it's effect varies but at certain angles it can seriously impact on both your ability to aim and to see incoming attacks such as the Warmaster bombs as their coloration is nearly identical to the blue healing stream and flare of standard BMGs. The effect is also more pronounced when the general lighting of the area is lower as it is in most interior instances. The same goes for the shielding BMGs.

....The BMG use during WM IS a problem, but so are infectors, rockets, detonaters, volge guns...The BMG is unique in the issue its use presents against the Warmaster. Other weapon choices impact primarily and largely only on personal damage. The BMG impacts on everyone else's damage not only because of the particle effects impairing the vision of other players (and on consoles causing frame rate drops) but because it shuts down huge damage bonus perks like Kill or Be Killed all while doing nothing to save players from getting downed which would be the only justification to use a BMG.

....The problem there is that people need to learn the WM....No it isn't. There are BMG users that know they aren't doing anything but sabotaging Major Arkbreaks. They do it intentionally to ***** for medic points.

....The BMG does seem to cause bugs and graphic glitches but don't remove it, fix those!Agreed, but we've been asking for over a year now and the devs clearly don't care.

....I'd much rather have a bmg user by my side than a volge gun user....I don't want either but I'll take a cold fire weapon user over a BMG griefing troll any day of the week in a fight against the Warmaster. At least that player isn't nerfing the entire groups' damage and is doing damage against the Warmaster's health.

drackiller
05-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Im going to find you, and bubble glitch you for life....

Oh please no, don`t do that..lol

Jack Horrigan
05-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Sigh, I though I made it clear but let be more painful. I don't want bmgs during WM. All positive remarks were assuming bmgs at other areas. I get you want to make a point Deunan but its annoying you missed mine. If your gonna take apart what I say, at least read it in context first please.