PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be nice?

taco man 67
05-24-2014, 03:00 PM
i know its not possible, but wouldn't it be cool if we all got along?

aren't u guys getting sick of people in zone chat and on the forums treating each other like chit?

here on the forums it would help if all comments were bids or things to help the seller.
if u think the item is overpriced simply don't buy it, but if u feel u have to comment on it send the seller
a pm. if u also sell on the forums its just bad business to troll someone, because u invite them to do the same back to you.

now 4 zone chat.
this is getting way out of hand with all the constant name calling and threats. please try to tone it down a bit people. its a video game. we play it 4 enjoyment[well i do at least]. so like i was saying wouldn't it be nice.........ty 4 your time
oh i almost 4got. i like cheese

if u like this thread please bump it. if you don't leave your hate it bumps it just the same

taco man 67
05-24-2014, 03:05 PM
i know this should have been posted in general, but i wanted the sellers to get a look at it b4 it gets bumped

anthonybgtn7
05-24-2014, 03:06 PM
I started singing the song when I read this x)

Extreme Rugburn
05-24-2014, 03:14 PM

aren't u guys getting sick of people in zone chat and on the forums treating each other like chit?

here on the forums it would help if all comments were bids or things to help the seller.
if u think the item is overpriced simply don't buy it, but if u feel u have to comment on it send the seller
a pm. if u also sell on the forums its just bad business to troll someone, because u invite them to do the same back to you.

now 4 zone chat.
this is getting way out of hand with all the constant name calling and threats. please try to tone it down a bit people. its a video game. we play it 4 enjoyment[well i do at least]. so like i was saying wouldn't it be nice.........ty 4 your time

I 100% agree with you. Last night in game Zone chat was very nauseating and its been just as bad most of the previous week. The forums are not as bad because its mostly the same people here and we all play alot and know each other by reputation. Its human nature to want to make comments, but as Taco man said just send a persoanl message and leave the forums to business. I know I have posted a few things I shouldnt have, but I have also refrained from making comments more times then I can remember as well.

tandrisa
05-24-2014, 03:16 PM

now 4 zone chat.

I agree taco we should all get along, it serves no point to argue with the faceless unknown real nameless person either in here or gamechat I personally hate to see the empty threats in game when im playing, but that's just my opinion . so here is a free bump for gamesmanship (not sure if that's a real word but it should be) and may the profits always be yours

Seizan
05-24-2014, 03:17 PM
http://iphone.keyvisuals.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/doom_logo.jpg

agree with taco

ConcreteSnake
05-24-2014, 03:31 PM
I'm guilty, but its interesting how making any kind of comment, good, bad, or inbetween is considered trolling. I'm not baiting or fishing, but its like we can't comment on anything anymore, even if its to inform buyers of what they are about to buy. The sellers seem to want to just pull the wool over the buyers eyes and gouge them for as much scrip as they can. Zone chat is another story tho, too many babies out there. You say one thing about a pvp game and the same people gang up on you and start the name call train because in the end they are the ones that are butt hurt.

Destro 22
05-24-2014, 03:39 PM
This is very true. It gets old reading all the negative comments, when they are just trying to showoff or get attention. Maturity = Control

I had to put this music link up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lD4sxxoJGkA

taco man 67
05-24-2014, 03:43 PM
I'm guilty, but its interesting how making any kind of comment, good, bad, or inbetween is considered trolling. I'm not baiting or fishing, but its like we can't comment on anything anymore, even if its to inform buyers of what they are about to buy. The sellers seem to want to just pull the wool over the buyers eyes and gouge them for as much scrip as they can. Zone chat is another story tho, too many babies out there. You say one thing about a pvp game and the same people gang up on you and start the name call train because in the end they are the ones that are butt hurt.I understand you feel u need to keep others informed, but It isn't your job my friend. we are all big boys and girls capable of making our own choices.

firemist
05-24-2014, 03:51 PM
Completely agreed and some of the comments are fundamentally objectionable because of their racial or religious slur...

Seizan
05-24-2014, 03:53 PM
In my opinion, there's a difference between uncalled-for insights, comments, remarks, advice, suggestions etc etc vs. opinions offered by people if you put up a P/C thread asking for "any input".

I agree that any type of comment other than an inquiry about the item's stats or an offer is counter-productive on someone's sales (t/o) thread; however, if you do put up a P/C thread asking for feedback then don't get all emotional when someone offers opinions/insights that don't float your boat.

To me, a P/C thread is something that you use when you don't have a grasp on the value of a certain item. The purpose is to get an unbiased, impartial opinion on the value of something in your possession. If you cannot or have no intention of hearing any sort of constructive criticism or just criticism in general then do state it in your OP...or if your real purpose is to just listen to praises and applause from people then use Midori Oku's thread "show me your personal weapons".

taco man 67
05-24-2014, 04:48 PM
In my opinion, there's a difference between uncalled-for insights, comments, remarks, advice, suggestions etc etc vs. opinions offered by people if you put up a P/C thread asking for "any input".

I agree that any type of comment other than an inquiry about the item's stats or an offer is counter-productive on someone's sales (t/o) thread; however, if you do put up a P/C thread asking for feedback then don't get all emotional when someone offers opinions/insights that don't float your boat.

To me, a P/C thread is something that you use when you don't have a grasp on the value of a certain item. The purpose is to get an unbiased, impartial opinion on the value of something in your possession. If you cannot or have no intention of hearing any sort of constructive criticism or just criticism in general then do state it in your OP...or if your real purpose is to just listen to praises and applause from people then use Midori Oku's thread "show me your personal weapons".90% of price checks are an excuse to try to sell something but not be obligated to do so. they have no place on the forums as they are abused far to often. sell an item or don't list it at all, but this is just an opinion.

Ambelina
05-24-2014, 05:31 PM
I started singing the song when I read this x)

So did I haha...

Yes Taco, I completely agree... Last night I was actually thinking that the trolling and trash talking just 2-3 months ago all seemed so much more light hearted than what is going on today. I have been limiting my play time in Paradise to early morning when there are less players online but a lot of it is still happening then, and when there is only 1 shard open, that zone chat can get pretty nasty! We are already getting a huge influx of new players and will continue to do so, which is beneficial for EVERYONE! So let's clean up the zone chat if you have problems with someone simply leave it be... at the very least, if you MUST troll, keep it old school and classy, and understand what the term trolling means exactly... It is not the thing under the bridge which is what everybody immediately assumes and takes offense to. One big issue amongst legitimate sellers is calling others a scammer, just because you may not agree with or like a price, does not make that person a scammer, it makes you a (another name for a donkey) plain and simple. I'm done typing...

Ambelina
05-24-2014, 05:34 PM
90% of price checks are an excuse to try to sell something but not be obligated to do so. they have no place on the forums as they are abused far to often. sell an item or don't list it at all, but this is just an opinion.

I agree completely with this...

OttawaREDBLACKS
05-24-2014, 06:27 PM
Definitely good to hear opinions from easy going people who don't go out of there way to attack people. Is it me or did a bunch of forum rivalries disappear either from people getting banned or just stopped playing altogether.

Zone chat has always been bad but still nothing compared to the past or other servers. My european sources tell me that there was endless **** talking and trash talking about clans. Here its been "okay heres a reason why a lot of people left/ got kicked from this clan" and not alot of your clans **** at x.x.x event or general playing.

Ambelina
05-24-2014, 06:35 PM
Thanks Taco! Now this song is stuck in my head!

iLLLinest
05-24-2014, 07:11 PM

now 4 zone chat.

if u like this thread please bump it. if you don't leave your hate it bumps it just the same

qft

iLLLinest
05-24-2014, 07:14 PM
http://iphone.keyvisuals.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/doom_logo.jpg

agree with taco

woah, that takes me back, Way back, not the comm 64 days, but it's way back.

iLLLinest
05-24-2014, 07:19 PM
So did I haha...

Yes Taco, I completely agree... Last night I was actually thinking that the trolling and trash talking just 2-3 months ago all seemed so much more light hearted than what is going on today. I have been limiting my play time in Paradise to early morning when there are less players online but a lot of it is still happening then, and when there is only 1 shard open, that zone chat can get pretty nasty! We are already getting a huge influx of new players and will continue to do so, which is beneficial for EVERYONE! So let's clean up the zone chat if you have problems with someone simply leave it be... at the very least, if you MUST troll, keep it old school and classy, and understand what the term trolling means exactly... It is not the thing under the bridge which is what everybody immediately assumes and takes offense to. One big issue amongst legitimate sellers is calling others a scammer, just because you may not agree with or like a price, does not make that person a scammer, it makes you a (another name for a donkey) plain and simple. I'm done typing...

Wait for FTP, Ron White with 100 magic wands won't be able to handle that.

west
05-24-2014, 08:12 PM
im guilty of egging people on, but its kinda funny to watch them explode in zone chat after u say a few things, especially if they try to call u out in zone. i normally avoid this, ignore but when im bored i have some fun ;D. wouldn't mind all of it to stop how ever since i am a very friendly, non aggressive person. also i believe if you are trying to inform someone of a scammer/overprice we can simply pm them instead of posting it around in public as stated. (not because of the way i sell but ppl hate my pvp style) and this songs now stuck in my head aswell....

richardkrainium
05-24-2014, 09:26 PM
what song? the only one that keeps coming to mind is that stupid theme song to friends

taco man 67
05-24-2014, 09:46 PM
what song? the only one that keeps coming to mind is that stupid theme song to friendsbeach boys wouldn't it be nice

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 05:02 AM
doom!!!!!!!!!!

YahootsMagoondi
05-25-2014, 05:58 AM
i agree 100% on the in game chat. sometimes i just switch channels and ignore all zone and area, and that makes me sad because part of the fun of defiance is seeing what people have to sell or what they want, and talking a little smack every now and then! i think our culture has devolved to the point where people feel like they can say what they want, when they want, and especially behind the anonymity of a gt or character there is just no longer any tact, decency, or common sense involved. we could go on forever about this and the reasons for it, but i think we all know, especially with f2p coming, that it is what it is.

as far as the forums go, and specifically the comments from the peanut gallery on items, i can see both sides of the argument. however, what i try to remind myself is that these are fake items and it's all fake money. the value of something in defiance is exactly what you or another person is willing to put in a trade window and click accept. some items that go for millions do not seem worth it to me, and other items that either don't sell or go for little are things i would swear should have a higher value. at the end of the day, if something sells and both parties are happy, then that's all that should matter. so, yeah, let's be nice to each other and have fun, like taco man said, it is just a game.

oh yeah, been meaning to let you know taco man...I LOVE CHEESE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAG
05-25-2014, 06:29 AM
Zone chat is the reason I play still.

EternalRain
05-25-2014, 06:42 AM
Im sorry, but the individuals who have burned me in the past do not get forgiven. Like the person charging me up the wazoo the day before T3 mods came into the vendors, reassuring me with voice chat that prices will only go up, and that he was doing me a personal favor by charging me less...

I agree with the new forum toxicity policies, that it has gotten a bit better, but the Zone chat is still fair game to express ones feelings without censorship. If you don't like how people are talking to you....maybe its not them that should change...its you..

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 07:24 AM
Im sorry, but the individuals who have burned me in the past do not get forgiven. Like the person charging me up the wazoo the day before T3 mods came into the vendors, reassuring me with voice chat that prices will only go up, and that he was doing me a personal favor by charging me less...

I agree with the new forum toxicity policies, that it has gotten a bit better, but the Zone chat is still fair game to express ones feelings without censorship. If you don't like how people are talking to you....maybe its not them that should change...its you..whats up rock lobster? how u been? interesting u can hold a grudge since the 1st dlc but hey keep it up. u asked me if I thought the mod prices were going to drop, and I told u what I believed to be true. the real question is why if you had any reservation about the t3 mod prices coming down did you purchase the just b4 the 1st big change in the game. you lost a few hundred k in that transaction. when they put full syn mods in the machine I lost 25 million. so I guess u get the last laugh. dont u think if I believed that would have happened I would have lowered my priced dramaticly to get rid of my 250 or so 150k-250k mods? I had the best selection because I bought them 4 75k-150k to keep them in stock. that is why I charged what I did. others at the time had a hand full of these mods that they pulled then flipped so yeah they were cheaper. anyways keep telling your story if it makes u feel better my friend I hold no grudge. btw a pm would have been nice. im trying to keep this thread hate free

EternalRain
05-25-2014, 08:36 AM
Not holding a grudge, just aware of who is in it for fake currency, and who is in it for a nice social experience.

Reading that essay made my eyes cross. But I think you were trying to argue your point of loosing scrip? Like I said before...People who value fake currency over public relations often make threads like this, complaining of hate messages they receive...

I LOL when I tell my story, and others recount similar interactions with you...So I guess its just not me. Plus, you know the joke around Defiance: What is Taco man's fav Ego ability....Overcharge!

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 08:53 AM
Not holding a grudge, just aware of who is in it for fake currency, and who is in it for a nice social experience.

Reading that essay made my eyes cross. But I think you were trying to argue your point of loosing scrip? Like I said before...People who value fake currency over public relations often make threads like this, complaining of hate messages they receive...

I LOL when I tell my story, and others recount similar interactions with you...So I guess its just not me. Plus, you know the joke around Defiance: What is Taco man's fav Ego ability....Overcharge!it is true I like that ability more than the others.
if u need to hold on to it be my guest sir

dramaQkarri
05-25-2014, 08:53 AM
It would be nice if the forum toxicity policy would be applied to the game as well. At least in part. Zone chat is full of attention seeking people lately, saying nasty random stuff just for shock value. It's been gross. Sometimes I just ignore, sometimes I change shards. Too bad a few are allowed to ruin it for a lot of us.

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 09:02 AM

I LOL when I tell my story, and others recount similar interactions with you...So I guess its just not me. Plus, you know the joke around Defiance: What is Taco man's fav Ego ability....Overcharge!of corse you don't want to remember how it actually went down, because that would ruin your evil taco man story. keep it up I have a thick skin

dramaQkarri
05-25-2014, 09:11 AM
of corse you don't want to remember how it actually went down, because that would ruin your evil taco man story. keep it up I have a thick skin

Are we being trolled by the same person on our two separate threads? Hmmmm. Got the "get a thick skin" bs on my thread too. Which I do have - nice scaly thick ol' skin. I can take it.

dramaQkarri
05-25-2014, 09:12 AM

I LOL when I tell my story, and others recount similar interactions with you...So I guess its just not me. Plus, you know the joke around Defiance: What is Taco man's fav Ego ability....Overcharge!

Nice job on the derail attempt. This thread is not about you, Eternal Rain. It's a discussion. Stop being toxic.

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 09:27 AM
we are getting a bit off topic, and this is turning into the exact thing this thread was created 4. so rain if u need to talk to me or message me please go ahead, but we would like it if u kept it off the thread ty

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 11:18 AM
mods if your reading this plz move it to general discussion ty

ConcreteSnake
05-25-2014, 11:22 AM
mods if your reading this plz move it to general discussion ty

they only read stuff here if it gets reported

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 11:40 AM
they only read stuff here if it gets reportedk..........................

Reducey23
05-25-2014, 12:06 PM
Yeah I Agree Completely To taco every since I made one bad sell people been believing what they hear bro but I just wanna play the game and play with a clan bro im trying to build my rep back up but no will give me a chance but I will totally agree with you post

GT Homemade Shellz.

Crack
05-25-2014, 12:09 PM
Its true, people need to get out there and grind like us day one players and less time watching zone chat all day waiting to add their unwanted 2 cent opinion. Just a couple of days ago I got called out in zone for a price I was asking for a gun. Dude called me crazy, a scammer, out of touch with the current market pricing blah blah blah and kept it up for 15 minutes. What they didnt know was I was after a specific players scrip! The dude pulled a dirty scam on someone; and my intent was to make him/her pay extra for the exact gun has was asking for. So there in was the problem...they took it upon themselves to butt into my business and it got nasty for no reason. Dont worry about what people want for their gear...if its over priced to you then dont buy it! Just say you'll pass and move on.

oh and if you are buying something from someone, dont just look at the stats. Some girl was asking for a fire VBI so I threw two in her window. She backed out of the window and asked about my Rolling Thunder one. I told her 1.5mil firm and OMG she lost her mind over it. She put me on blast whenever she had the chance...she had NO IDEA the gun was fully T4'd with Rolling Thunder mods. lmao

iLLLinest
05-25-2014, 12:18 PM
It would be nice if the forum toxicity policy would be applied to the game as well. At least in part. Zone chat is full of attention seeking people lately, saying nasty random stuff just for shock value. It's been gross. Sometimes I just ignore, sometimes I change shards. Too bad a few are allowed to ruin it for a lot of us.

Stay gold, Ponyboy

tandrisa
05-25-2014, 12:52 PM

I normally don't get involved in game based arguments, but you say that like you guys always went out to the bar and hung out until taco sold you some imaginary trion based gear and you thinking profit would be made. bought that commodity, and just like in real life the bottom fell out of the market. now having lost your trion based millions you hate him and his family and you will never go to the bar again. but wait this is just a game and how much real money was exchanged, and will you and taco ever go hang out in the bars again? or have you ever met in the real world. remember guys its just a game, and as long as its a game what are you really losing. I was taught by another player that if you see somebody and they need help you help them. if you have a weapon you don't need and they need it "here you go man let me help you out" not what have you got to make it worth it to me. ever since I met that particular player ive had a different outlook, on the game. now that's not to say if I have a weapon and somebody says hey ill give you 500,000 fake script for that will you sell it to me. im gonna say no that's not what im saying. but if they say hey man ive only got 50k can you help me out then I will if its a drop and and ive not invested any fake script in it then im probably gonna say sure man no prob. I know ive went a lil overboard on this but in the end did you really lose anything or did your fake bank account take a hit for a few days until you made another imaginary fortune on some other poor saps who bought more imaginary equipment. let it go. its just not worth it when you look around you at the real world and the real people who are wishing they could play a game instead of looking for a meal or trying to stay alive for the night.

in the end its just a game, nothing more nothing less

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 01:06 PM
I normally don't get involved in game based arguments, but you say that like you guys always went out to the bar and hung out until taco sold you some imaginary trion based gear and you thinking profit would be made. bought that commodity, and just like in real life the bottom fell out of the market. now having lost your trion based millions you hate him and his family and you will never go to the bar again. but wait this is just a game and how much real money was exchanged, and will you and taco ever go hang out in the bars again? or have you ever met in the real world. remember guys its just a game, and as long as its a game what are you really losing. I was taught by another player that if you see somebody and they need help you help them. if you have a weapon you don't need and they need it "here you go man let me help you out" not what have you got to make it worth it to me. ever since I met that particular player ive had a different outlook, on the game. now that's not to say if I have a weapon and somebody says hey ill give you 500,000 fake script for that will you sell it to me. im gonna say no that's not what im saying. but if they say hey man ive only got 50k can you help me out then I will if its a drop and and ive not invested any fake script in it then im probably gonna say sure man no prob. I know ive went a lil overboard on this but in the end did you really lose anything or did your fake bank account take a hit for a few days until you made another imaginary fortune on some other poor saps who bought more imaginary equipment. let it go. its just not worth it when you look around you at the real world and the real people who are wishing they could play a game instead of looking for a meal or trying to stay alive for the night.

in the end its just a game, nothing more nothing lessI like cheese

KTD
05-25-2014, 01:15 PM
It would be nice. I met a few who might make me consider giving other MMOs a chance. This is my first one. I met others who are exactly how I'd thought they be, nameless faceless gamers who are complete *******s and who forget how to treat people when they log on.

The Unshackled
05-25-2014, 01:21 PM
yeah i keep my cool most of the time but i will admit i have gotten in arguments. It would be nice if we all got along though

tandrisa
05-25-2014, 01:28 PM
I like cheese
yes that's a good taco and we all like cheese lol

Seizan
05-25-2014, 01:34 PM
I like cheese

Everytime I read this comment, I always feel the urge to have some cheese but very seldom do I have cheese in the house. I have, however, bought a nice platter of it on the weekend. So...brb

KTD
05-25-2014, 01:39 PM
I don't do platters I buy the bricks and wheels. Which reminds me I got some cheddar and ritz screaming my name.

KTD
05-25-2014, 01:40 PM
Not to say platters aren't nice too.

tandrisa
05-25-2014, 01:40 PM
I don't do platters I buy the bricks and wheels. Which reminds me I got some cheddar and ritz screaming my name.
mmmm string cheese

anthonybgtn7
05-25-2014, 01:52 PM
We're all going to talk about cheese now?

tandrisa
05-25-2014, 02:05 PM
We're all going to talk about cheese now?
it would seem that my half page epitaph may have sucked the life from this thread if so sorry guys.

EternalRain
05-25-2014, 02:15 PM

They only ruin it if you let them. Its not nice to rain down hate on someone who is giving their opinions on the current topic...Don't let it get to ya...

Nothing ive said has gone against the CoC, so you calling me "toxic" is unjustified.

Taco, instead of telling me I have to keep my opinions to myself, how bout telling the other trolls to stop too...

EternalRain
05-25-2014, 02:27 PM
@ Tandrisa....I don't want to quote your essay, for I may blow up the forum servers. But you call it just a game. I call it a social experience. Tetris is just a game, Whack-a-mole is just a game, Monopoly is just a game. I play defiance to chill with friends, and, call me na´ve, to share positive experiences with other players.

People who burn, scam, strong-arm, or otherwise cause me to have a negative experience in this game get exiled. I don't talk, buy, party up with taco, or anyone else like him. He doesn't loose sleep over it, I don't either. My point is (my opinion) that there seems to be a strong correlation between the behaviors in and out of the game. SOrry if this angers anyone...Its just how I feel about the topic expressed in the OP. And since this has been posted in an public forum, I have the god given right to reply as I feel (within the boundaries of the CoC.).

KTD
05-25-2014, 03:06 PM
Sometimes things go off topic. It happens. No need to apologize.

tandrisa
05-25-2014, 03:43 PM
and I firmly agree it is you right to speak freely within the coc of course im just saying if you allow yourself to treat any business dealings within a fictional world with fictional currency to upset you then you are not treating it like a social experience you are treating it like a business in which profits are gained or lost, and you allow that to influence your fun and interactions with your friends. now as far as the episode in which this fictional money was lost. was there a written guarantee about the returns on the investment. if so how can anyone promise a return in any fictional environment. as far as treating this like anything other than a game. means you have to truly believe that the earth is like that in another form of reality. to take something personal in this same said reality is entirely possible. I have personally never met anyone in this "social experience" so how can I believe it as anything but a game. do I get mad, "yes" do I say I hate people and hope the gods that watch over this reality will exact vengeance for every wrong done to me "oh yes" but if you let one bad experience ruin it for you then I say i'm sorry for all the wrongs that have been done to you and may you have every great expectation come fruition. and I promise you this I enjoy my interaction with all the people I have met. whether good or bad, its still a form of fictional play and I enjoy it.
on a side note I have never bought anything from either of you but I see business happen everyday some good some bad, but all happen with the knowledge that the person you meet could be taking a form of advantage of you. because that's a business edge hoping to better than the other guy. but it seems I have written another book for that again I say i'm sorry
I wish you all the best have a great day.

p.s. I work in customer service so I tend to be long winded

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 03:50 PM
@ Tandrisa....I don't want to quote your essay, for I may blow up the forum servers. But you call it just a game. I call it a social experience. Tetris is just a game, Whack-a-mole is just a game, Monopoly is just a game. I play defiance to chill with friends, and, call me na´ve, to share positive experiences with other players.

People who burn, scam, strong-arm, or otherwise cause me to have a negative experience in this game get exiled. I don't talk, buy, party up with taco, or anyone else like him. He doesn't loose sleep over it, I don't either. My point is (my opinion) that there seems to be a strong correlation between the behaviors in and out of the game. SOrry if this angers anyone...Its just how I feel about the topic expressed in the OP. And since this has been posted in an public forum, I have the god given right to reply as I feel (within the boundaries of the CoC.).so what you are saying is that I somehow scammed you by selling u an item for the price I had listed? can u really think anyone will take your side in this discussion? if someone is selling an item 4 more than u want to pay its very simple. you don't purchase that item. its time to move on sir

EternalRain
05-25-2014, 04:01 PM
so what you are saying is that I somehow scammed you by selling u an item for the price I had listed? can u really think anyone will take your side in this discussion? if someone is selling an item 4 more than u want to pay its very simple. you don't purchase that item. its time to move on sir

Oh...you don't get it do you. Im not mad that you made a little extra scrip off me...Im angry about how you did it. Overcharging is one thing, deliberately lying and making things up to justify your high prices is another. Sorry that I am not a fan of your marketing ploys.

And yea...Ive met a lot of people who replied to me by saying: "oh...he did that to me too...". So maybe I shouldn't take it personally. Probably not, but I am entitled to hate whomever I wish...

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 04:07 PM
Oh...you don't get it do you. Im not mad that you made a little extra scrip off me...Im angry about how you did it. Overcharging is one thing, deliberately lying and making things up to justify your high prices is another. Sorry that I am not a fan of your marketing ploys.

And yea...Ive met a lot of people who replied to me by saying: "oh...he did that to me too...". So maybe I shouldn't take it personally. Probably not, but I am entitled to hate whomever I wish...I think u are under the impression I have sway with trion. I am just a gamer like all the rest. without any information about what the company will or will not do. again I ask u if u had any doubt about what would happen with the mod situation. you came to me 4 the mods I did not seek u out. why did u not simply wait 3 days to find out? keep digging your hole sir

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 04:24 PM
the bottom line here is you think u are right. as do I. this topic will continue to go round and round. so ill say it. rock lobster I understand u think u were scammed. and 4 that I am sorry. its up to u to move on. I cannot do or say anything to change how u feal on this subject, and I will no longer respond to it.

taco man 67
05-25-2014, 07:21 PM
a mudcrab ate the dingo that took my baby

iLLLinest
05-25-2014, 11:21 PM
I remember a guy selling a syphon weapon. Syphon, at the time was good, but it was the only good thing about the weapon. He had no price and insisted on offers. When I offered on it he went way off the deep end. I also like cheese.

EternalRain
05-26-2014, 06:14 AM
the bottom line here is you think u are right. as do I. this topic will continue to go round and round. so ill say it. rock lobster I understand u think u were scammed. and 4 that I am sorry. its up to u to move on. I cannot do or say anything to change how u feal on this subject, and I will no longer respond to it.

Wow...I didn't expect that. Way to be the bigger man I guess and make me look like the bad guy. Bravo.

taco man 67
05-26-2014, 04:08 PM
bump 4 kindness

Maida
05-27-2014, 03:16 AM
Can you intentionally change shards other than using jump to friends or fast travel?

Critical Errors
05-27-2014, 04:03 AM
Can you intentionally change shards other than using jump to friends or fast travel?

There is no quick way to change shards without jumping to a friend. I do use the Thorn Liro arenas for this purpose sometimes. Those usually put me in a different shard when I leave them.

Wander
05-27-2014, 06:59 AM
Wow...I didn't expect that. Way to be the bigger man I guess and make me look like the bad guy. Bravo.

AHahaha, pure what he did there. You remind me of my friend Adam soooo much with that response...wow. Anyway.

I see it both ways..

I never like hurting someones feelings deeply or personally, thats not fun ever, but i DO like starting some **** in zone chat I cant lie lol. it adds some spice and humor to me.

I also dont mind ppl posting informitive info on a sellers item. Conrcrete snake is a perfect example of this. He will never hinder someones sale, but always lets the buyer know what they are getting. I love how he does, he is watchin out for the new buyers, and I fully support him. (He has saved me a few times with his info, and the buyer was still able to sell)

taco man 67
05-27-2014, 02:48 PM
a dingo took my baby

Odessa
05-27-2014, 02:55 PM
a mudcrab ate the dingo that took my baby

If it's anything like the ones in Skyrim... buh bye, Dingo.

PS: I had a Baby Bell cheese for a snack. It wuz gud.

taco man 67
05-27-2014, 06:01 PM
If it's anything like the ones in Skyrim... buh bye, Dingo.

PS: I had a Baby Bell cheese for a snack. It wuz gud.hello dear how are u today?

Odessa
05-28-2014, 08:45 AM
hello dear how are u today?

I'm good. :) How are you doing?

taco man 67
05-28-2014, 10:17 AM
I'm good. :) How are you doing?quite well ty

Odessa
05-28-2014, 10:32 AM
Because I can't get this song out of my head now:

http://youtu.be/ZVlVmv0K-pk

taco man 67
05-29-2014, 01:16 AM
cheese is not a fruit

taco man 67
05-30-2014, 03:38 AM
last call.......

Odessa
05-30-2014, 08:26 AM
Who'd you end up with? #3amdrunkworldproblems

taco man 67
05-31-2014, 07:20 AM
cheese......

PseudoCool
05-31-2014, 10:21 PM
Sure.. I'll agree with you, it WOULD be nice...

Just like it'd be nice if politicians ALWAYS told the truth AND did their jobs...

Just like it'd be nice if someone found irrefutable proof of Bigfoot/Yeti/Yahoo...

Just like it'd be nice if certain online news venues actually had REAL REPORTERS doing the work...

And just like it'd be nice if games came out of the box completely bug proofed, balanced, ready to run to end game, and with a solid plan for future expansion that didn't hose anyone out of money..

But.. that being said.. since we don't live in such a grand utopia, we're just going to have to deal with the fact, and hopefully deal with it maturely, that everyone just isn't going to get along anymore than my other items are going to magically happen when I wake up in the morning.

Heck.. it's to the point now where I don't even watch zone or area chat at all in game, and I still post on the forums, but I generally do so in my snarky sarcastic fashion in an attempt to make everyone laugh. I'm sure it doesn't always work, but hey, at least I take it all with a grain of salt and a shot of tequila :)

taco man 67
06-03-2014, 06:14 PM
dude where's my mods?

Atticus Batman
06-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Because I can't get this song out of my head now:

http://youtu.be/ZVlVmv0K-pk

Good song, but ever since you mentioned Skyrim, I could only think of a certain song I always think of when Skyrim is mentioned.

Here you go. Be warned it's explicit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CArejI2nZLg

Maida
06-03-2014, 07:20 PM
Good song, but ever since you mentioned Skyrim, I could only think of a certain song I always think of when Skyrim is mentioned.

thanks for the imagery. Now I'll have to go scrub my brain with bleach to get that out.

Odessa
06-03-2014, 07:20 PM

Welp... can't unhear that ditty. My avatar is my Skyrim character... and a running joke. I can't cook... at ALL. I destroy things. So when the storyline called for a assassin chef I took a picture and captioned it, "I got this...". :)

Atticus Batman
06-03-2014, 07:24 PM
Welp... can't unhear that ditty. My avatar is my Skyrim character... and a running joke. I can't cook... at ALL. I destroy things. So when the storyline called for a assassin chef I took a picture and captioned it, "I got this...". :)

Hmm good thing I cook around here. IF I go because of a hot woman, it would just be bad to have it be from food poisoning!
Btw before I killed my copy of skyrim, ;( I got alot of fun out of dropping that wallmounted trophy on the rich guy's head! >: D

taco man 67
06-08-2014, 10:32 AM
spoooooon!

Atticus Batman
06-08-2014, 04:20 PM
Kniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffeeeeee!

belisarius
06-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Here is a tip for Trion. When players can't log in to the game because they are in que or have been timed out for the 4th time, they have a lot more time to flood the forums with complaints. Fix the game and the happy sunshine and unicorn posts will return, lol.

taco man 67
06-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Here is a tip for Trion. When players can't log in to the game because they are in que or have been timed out for the 4th time, they have a lot more time to flood the forums with complaints. Fix the game and the happy sunshine and unicorn posts will return, lol.I don't want sunshine and rainbows. just a little less hate

Atticus Batman
06-08-2014, 08:15 PM
I don't want sunshine and rainbows. just a little less hate

ANd for me to have my bows and blue/black plaid infiltrator outfit, in-game. I HOPE!

samuelsinn
06-08-2014, 09:30 PM
Fix the game and the happy sunshine and unicorn posts will return, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4 thats as close to sunshine and rainbows as im geting.

Odessa
06-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Spork. #iwin

taco man 67
06-09-2014, 10:07 AM
spoon is the tick's battle cry

Odessa
06-09-2014, 11:09 AM
I have tweezers. *plucks Tick*

Nashtalia
06-09-2014, 11:19 AM
someone post a youtubes to REMs' it's the end of the world as we know it....as this is appropriate fer the theme of this madness...as i am posting via xbox interw3bs

:rolleyes:

'popcorn' ;)

Leummas
06-09-2014, 11:31 AM
I don't want sunshine and rainbows. just a little less hate

The problem is that some players get a little to...in character, shall we call it. They take the game to seriously and take insults even more so. If we just take it as is, as a game to be played for just plain enjoyment, we would probably get along a little better. (Even though its hard to in PvP sometimes.)

ironcladtrash
06-09-2014, 12:03 PM
The problem is that some players get a little to...in character, shall we call it. They take the game to seriously and take insults even more so. If we just take it as is, as a game to be played for just plain enjoyment, we would probably get along a little better. (Even though its hard to in PvP sometimes.)

The biggest problem I have is trolls and griefers. This is a game and supposed to be fun and be an enjoyable escape away from real life responsibilities like work. I don't want to be harassed or see someone doing it to other players just because some a-hole thinks it's super fun to annoy and ruin the experience for as many people as possible.

Leummas
06-09-2014, 12:37 PM
The biggest problem I have is trolls and griefers. This is a game and supposed to be fun and be an enjoyable escape away from real life responsibilities like work. I don't want to be harassed or see someone doing it to other players just because some a-hole thinks it's super fun to annoy and ruin the experience for as many people as possible.

Well, yeah, that too.

taco man 67
06-12-2014, 09:41 AM
cheese is not a fruit

Atticus Batman
06-12-2014, 02:36 PM
cheese is not a fruit

Some cheese has fruit in it, though. :) Those crazy Aussies!

http://www.fatbag.co.kr/4628-thickbox/buy-lemnos-fruit-cheese-melonmango125g-korea.jpg

taco man 67
06-12-2014, 10:26 PM
doom??????????

Zealous
06-12-2014, 11:39 PM
I see fights about prices in zone chat (360 NA) every damn day. I just popcorn, but it's pretty awful.

Bonehead
06-13-2014, 12:02 AM
I have tweezers. *plucks Tick*

Not this tick.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142774/3841567-7281935012-44594.jpg

taco man 67
06-13-2014, 11:46 PM
I want a pony

Bonehead
06-14-2014, 12:44 AM
I want a pony

That would be nice.

http://www.familienhotels.com/images/content/313586_4313_3_S_0_600_0_3056346/pony.jpg

taco man 67
06-15-2014, 11:37 PM
I like cheese

Imaru
06-16-2014, 12:42 AM
I understand you feel u need to keep others informed, but It isn't your job my friend. we are all big boys and girls capable of making our own choices.

I'm semi new to the selling portion of defiance. today i had someone try to buy 600k scrip worth of t4 mods for 100k and i thought it was a good deal untill someone told me it wasn't. that the.guy liked to take advantage.of unexpierenced players. just saying i got helped because someone pointed out that he was trying to rip me off

taco man 67
06-16-2014, 05:20 AM
I'm semi new to the selling portion of defiance. today i had someone try to buy 600k scrip worth of t4 mods for 100k and i thought it was a good deal untill someone told me it wasn't. that the.guy liked to take advantage.of unexpierenced players. just saying i got helped because someone pointed out that he was trying to rip me offyes I agree with that example in zone chat, but if you have taken the time to list on the forums u most likely have a general idea of prices. not in all cases but in most. the problem with trolling on the forums is that it tends to ruin the thread.

taco man 67
06-21-2014, 07:03 PM
monkey.............

PseudoCool
06-21-2014, 10:55 PM
I think it would be really nice to get a top hat for my Casti instead of that goofy spiked helmet.

taco man 67
06-25-2014, 01:30 PM
cream corn again? really?

Copperpot
06-25-2014, 01:47 PM
cream corn again? really?

Why bump this? Attention?

Atticus Batman
06-25-2014, 07:37 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/38195636.jpg

taco man 67
06-25-2014, 11:17 PM
Why bump this? Attention?why eat cream corn?