PDA

View Full Version : Hacker or broken shield?

EppiC
05-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Played against this guy today, dunno if they were hacking or if it was their shield, but they took hardly any damage compared to what they should have taken. In the three videos I am using a VOT Fragger legendary, with mods, also have perks which increase my damage in stealth and increase my damage from behind. Normally enemies will die with 2 shots of this if I am accurate, 4 shots kills pretty much everyone.

watch?v=tKIocOWMy1E

watch?v=tKIocOWMy1E

watch?v=D1rQ-2NscOk&feature=youtu.be

duction
05-24-2014, 04:10 PM
lol 7th legion shield stack resistances with armour perks, i posted somthing up a week or so back and we tested it, 100% damage reduction, not many pvp so no one cared. meh

Atticus Batman
05-24-2014, 04:15 PM
lol 7th legion shield stack resistances with armour perks, i posted somthing up a week or so back and we tested it, 100% damage reduction, not many pvp so no one cared. meh

Duction may be right. There is also a glitch one can use to make them 100% resistent to nano effects. So just switch to a no-nano and see how that gun fares. Since no-nanos only have a 25% damage reduction to shields and do FULL damage to health they can be quite useful. Also a bio gun would remove that guy's armor and make killing him easier since each armor plate gives a person a 10% damage reduction.

Check this site for help with nano effects.
http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=15

maverick07
05-24-2014, 08:20 PM

A lot of us that did the testing before knew this after Gunslinger came out and no one listened to us either :rolleyes:. Some of us just get tired of repeating ourselves on the forums...

Also, it's not just 7th Legion shields, but 7th Legion shields are probably the easiest to get that do it. Plain orange IV shields (Rhino IV for example) have the same amount of nano resistance.

cary2010haha
05-24-2014, 10:23 PM
change nano, its a tactic to anti snigle nano PVPers

change to no nano for lower damage out-put but don;t need to worry about nano resis.

also as #4 say, a VI OJ shield with no ego effect and nano resis do the same job as 7th's

and i never see any one resis 100% after 1.504.

EppiC
05-25-2014, 06:33 AM
Thanks for the replies.