PDA

View Full Version : Lost score on disconnect! Fix your fix!

Critical Errors
05-25-2014, 03:22 AM
Before this latest patch, your score would remain for events and give you a chance to return where you left off. Now every d/c starts your score from scratch! This needs fixed pronto Trion! Its bad enough we get the d/c, but to lose our hard work as well is making it even worse!

Patch your patch!

mr8liner
05-25-2014, 10:36 AM
It is fixed my friend. When you dc and you log back in, you will have keys and af( if score is high enough)

I was doing Solpetor Excavation today, hard frooze when we were at the hulkers. Had 52k score and I had 15 keys. When I got back in I had 25keys. Not sure about the Af cause I didn't know how much I had before I HF.

At the end of the co-op map I had 141 kills 3 downs and 33k in points. I got more keys and Af for the 33k plus the guns.

They did say that this is now it will work. You will get keys and af depending on your score at the time you HF or DC.

I know you will get dc'ed again, just keep an eye on yours keys, then look at them when you come back.

I even log off before I get to the Monilith So that I dont' dc right at the end. when I get back on, I have a 0 score but I did get my keys.

Next time your at a Major asrkfall, look at the amount of keys and Af you have. Shut down completly and see if you get your things when your back on. Just make sure you have a friend or clanmate to you can travel to them.

jackdaws_1999
05-25-2014, 01:36 PM
I have noticed an annoying trait with this, I got dc'd from a siege yesturday night, I had gotten to 37k before getting discoed, came back, my keys haddnt gone up, got no guns, and my score had been reset to 0, so I cheesed my way back up to 39k, at the end, I got No keys, and No arkforge... so not only did I not get what I had worked for up to the disco, I also got nothing for returning...

This has only happened a few times, doesnt happen all the time, but deffinately happens. Im also not the only person that has seen this. Getting annoying... it should be that if you dc, and cannot get back in before the event resets, you should recieve your rewards (guns included please), if you make it back in, keep your score.... doesnt mean much, but after getting a total of near 77k I should have recieved an arkforge or two, ok I didnt recieve anything, but still. It still stands.

Critical Errors
05-25-2014, 02:27 PM
It is fixed my friend. When you dc and you log back in, you will have keys and af( if score is high enough)

I was doing Solpetor Excavation today, hard frooze when we were at the hulkers. Had 52k score and I had 15 keys. When I got back in I had 25keys. Not sure about the Af cause I didn't know how much I had before I HF.

At the end of the co-op map I had 141 kills 3 downs and 33k in points. I got more keys and Af for the 33k plus the guns.

They did say that this is now it will work. You will get keys and af depending on your score at the time you HF or DC.

I know you will get dc'ed again, just keep an eye on yours keys, then look at them when you come back.

I even log off before I get to the Monilith So that I dont' dc right at the end. when I get back on, I have a 0 score but I did get my keys.

Next time your at a Major asrkfall, look at the amount of keys and Af you have. Shut down completly and see if you get your things when your back on. Just make sure you have a friend or clanmate to you can travel to them.

That's how is supposed to work, but that's not how it is working. I'm getting no keys/AF on lag outs.

turk1820
05-25-2014, 02:54 PM
never mind lost score on dc i went on live chat with gm after being dc'd 4 times and was told that if i kept complaining action would b taken against my account and was clearly told that there was no way they would b giving out and compo for lost score r rewards this was after spending almost an hour doing thier so called trouble shooting