PDA

View Full Version : Any clans on PC NA servers going for the 8 on 8 clan pursuit?

Raogrimm
05-25-2014, 05:25 PM
I still have 4 more pursuits to complete, to done them all. The one I don't know how to do is the social pursuit "In the Inner Circle II" which requires doing a shadow war with 15 other clan members. If any clans are organizing to do this drop me a message in-game or reply here as I desperately wish to finish off this pursuit.

ironcladtrash
05-25-2014, 08:00 PM
Cronus and United Legions are the only ones left anymore that you could do this with. Core is still very active and you'd be more than welcome to join us. However at the moment we have no recruiter nor organizer. We are mostly just filled with veteran players doing their own thing unless we need help with a Co Op or a small group for PVP.

Deunan
05-25-2014, 09:54 PM
....Core is still very active and you'd be more than welcome to join us. However at the moment we have no recruiter nor organizer....That makes me sadpanda to read even though I knew it already. It's a shame the company drove away so many players (most are playing TESO now according to Arsenic). I get clan invites that show large numbers but I guess those are inflated with players who are no longer active or at least not very active.