PDA

View Full Version : A Question/Suggestion

Whippy
05-26-2014, 11:59 AM
Question:

Does something like Call of Duty Elite exist in this game? Ok now I don't want a bashing thread saying "why bring CoD into this" but I'm asking the fact in the sense that in Elite, we can see our loud outs and change guns etc etc and view what stats are what. It would be nice to be able to log onto my PC and see all my inventory so I can plan a trade post accordingly instead of having to go back to my xbox, then to my pc, then to my xbox etc etc.

Suggestion:

If this doesn't exist then what would everyone think about having something like this where we can log onto our pcs and see all our inventory and stats and a breakdown of what guns have done us good e.g. What would be my best weapon in a Co-op map, what does the best DPS, how many kills I have with said weapon etc.

Call it a bit like a personal leaderboard that we can log onto with our emails that are "linked" (Since we linked our consoles with a code) and view all this data plus our inventory so we can look at the forums and trades and see what we need instead of going back and forth and back and forth.

I know personally I barely get on through the day as my Daughter watches her TV stuff so I can't get on while looking at the forums and when its time to get on the xbox then my PC is across the room so I'd have to go back and forth. I would love to do a bit of trading while I'm not on the xbox and reserve some much wanted items.