PDA

View Full Version : Begging Trion to fix WARMASTER!

dramaQkarri
05-26-2014, 06:36 PM
Trion, by leaving the warmaster arkbreak the way it is, which allows far too much griefing to go on, you are being irresponsible. Negligent. Pathetic. These are the nicest things I can say. This event is ALWAYS ruined by some griefer and/or noob, and you are directly responsible for letting it continue. No respectable company would allow this kind of thing to go on endlessly with no fix, no safeguard.

It's shameful and disgusting. A huge variety of fixes have been suggested and you continue to do NOTHING. It's as if you are griefing the entire player base.

AlexzanderThor
05-26-2014, 08:59 PM
Unfortunately, "Fix" is not in their dictionary...

yue
05-26-2014, 09:18 PM
The wm is fine now . We get enough ppl in there and we kill it . The last 10 or so I've been in we killed it . Sometimes you get idiots . Sometimes you get idiots that raise you threat lvl and just stand there . Probably the same idiots . Just the nature of not having a private server . You'll be fine

drackiller
05-27-2014, 01:06 AM
Trion, by leaving the warmaster arkbreak the way it is, which allows far too much griefing to go on, you are being irresponsible. Negligent. Pathetic. These are the nicest things I can say. This event is ALWAYS ruined by some griefer and/or noob, and you are directly responsible for letting it continue. No respectable company would allow this kind of thing to go on endlessly with no fix, no safeguard.

It's shameful and disgusting. A huge variety of fixes have been suggested and you continue to do NOTHING. It's as if you are griefing the entire player base.

You have my full sympathy regarding this issue.

N3gativeCr33p
05-27-2014, 07:08 AM
Bumping for exposure.

Pandur
05-27-2014, 07:14 AM
The wm is fine now . We get enough ppl in there and we kill it . The last 10 or so I've been in we killed it . Sometimes you get idiots . Sometimes you get idiots that raise you threat lvl and just stand there . Probably the same idiots . Just the nature of not having a private server . You'll be fine

Just for interest, was the amount of enough people at or below the official maximum of 24 ?

dramaQkarri
05-27-2014, 07:17 AM

Not fine...far too often. Private server you say? Where can I get one?

Seriously, for the time spent doing a major arkbreak, only to get into the final arena with some noob or griefer that can't or won't follow directions is not worth it.

My point here is that The Company has left a very griefable event to just rot. It's an absolutely horrid way to manage a business. They're in this to make money so why would they leave an event that could be so cool to be such a mess instead?

I know. Because grenades. I'm having a HARD TIME ACCEPTING THIS. Someone should be slapped repeatedly for botching this so badly.

alienstookmybeer
05-27-2014, 08:49 AM
This could be fixed fairly easily too if they just took the mechanism used to start volge sieges and altered it a little.

There is a timer near the ark reactor at volge sieges that ticks down when a player stands near it. It goes faster when more players stand near it. And the timer reverses itself if all the players back away from the reactor.

They could insert a similar reactor that controls the Warmaster locks. Make two different colored semi-circles around it so that people standing in one cause the timer to tick down and people standing in the other reverses the timer (more people = more movement on the timer).

This way would allow everyone present to help decide when the event starts and not just the level 101 noob who probably shouldn't be there in the first place.

dramaQkarri
05-27-2014, 08:59 AM
This could be fixed fairly easily too if they just took the mechanism used to start volge sieges and altered it a little.

There is a timer near the ark reactor at volge sieges that ticks down when a player stands near it. It goes faster when more players stand near it. And the timer reverses itself if all the players back away from the reactor.

They could insert a similar reactor that controls the Warmaster locks. Make two different colored semi-circles around it so that people standing in one cause the timer to tick down and people standing in the other reverses the timer (more people = more movement on the timer).

This way would allow everyone present to help decide when the event starts and not just the level 101 noob who probably shouldn't be there in the first place.

See, another good idea that will be COMPLETELY IGNORED.

It's PITIFUL. I've seen literally a dozen suggestions over time that would solve the problem. It's absolutely unforgivable they way The Company has neglected to do anything at all. As if they don't care that griefers need to be tended to.

Oh, they're happy to nerf guns PRONTO if someone is having too much fun. They're super-quick to nerf a certain side mission that I used to like for gun levelling/mastering. God forbid someone misuses a game mechanic for grinding.

But THIS? This bloody fiasco is just month after month of aggravation for the vast majority of the player base.

I guess The Company is in favor of griefers having a good time. Sure seems that way.