PDA

View Full Version : Entering major arkfalls

Stewart2410
05-27-2014, 10:20 AM
Can anyone on ps3 actually enter one smoothly? Every time for the past week or so I enter with a split screen and takes between 30 seconds to a minute to unfreeze before I can move. This happens with Volge around or not.

bigguy
05-27-2014, 10:26 AM
I have had no problems entering an arkfall. I have had problems where my score didnt show and i recieved no rewards but thats different. Im not sure what you mean by split screen , and i have seen no arkfalls with volge anywhere.

Stewart2410
05-27-2014, 10:29 AM
I'm talking about major arkfalls before fighting the Warmaster, not regular ark falls. When you first go inside the arkfall my screen freezes as if I'm half way stuck in the floor.

dramaQkarri
05-27-2014, 10:34 AM
You mean Arkbreak. Sort of an arkfall after a fashion.

Yes it happens to me and almost everyone else at least half the time or more when I enter. We just call out "I'm stuck in the floor" or "long loading screen".

Just another less than enjoyable aspect of the broken warmaster that The Company will not or can not fix.

I'm fed up to the point I will NOT go into one again. Big old waste of time, little else. I get nothing out of it even if a pile of OJ's dropped on my head this is one of the LEAST enjoyable events in the game. And it's being ignored by The Company and I'm sick of it.

Stewart2410
05-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Oh sorry. The map shows major arkfall site, that's why I called it that. Sorry for the confusion. I haven't gotten a single orange from beating him. I have only been fighting him for a few weeks but it doesn't matter if I'm first or 21st, no ojs.

dramaQkarri
05-27-2014, 10:41 AM
Oh sorry. The map shows major arkfall site, that's why I called it that. Sorry for the confusion. I haven't gotten a single orange from beating him. I have only been fighting him for a few weeks but it doesn't matter if I'm first or 21st, no ojs.

Keep trying if you want. I've had great luck at Dark Matter arkfalls, like 4 OJ's in the last week from it. Of course their not the special DLC guns.

Stewart2410
05-27-2014, 10:43 AM
Oh me too. I get a lot at dark matter ark falls. Seems like every time you get over 350,000 at a dark matter you get one, or at least I have in the past. Here lately I won't stay in a Warmaster unless I see seven or eight names I recognize.

belindashort
05-27-2014, 11:42 AM
On xbox, it freezes and I'm halfway stuck in the floor, takes about 10-40 seconds to get up, this is after 2+ critical errors and getting back into the game hoping the entrance is still there.

DarthBadger6
05-27-2014, 11:48 AM
Can anyone on ps3 actually enter one smoothly? Every time for the past week or so I enter with a split screen and takes between 30 seconds to a minute to unfreeze before I can move. This happens with Volge around or not.

I cannot get in at all, every time I try (and this has been like it for weeks now) I disconnect and have to exit the game, when I log back in there is no entry zone, when it finished I get zero score and rewards.

Made a bug report but it hasn't been replied to

N3gativeCr33p
05-27-2014, 12:49 PM
I've had great luck at Dark Matter arkfalls, like 4 OJ's in the last week from it.

+1

/10char