PDA

View Full Version : trolling the warmaster

cmpowell
05-27-2014, 06:44 PM
I understand new ppl coming in and breaking the locks and that they don't know any better, but when a person goes from wm to wm and says someone has to give them a certain amount of scrip before they'll stop or if you invite someone from a certain clan I'm going to break the locks something needs to be done about those ppl. If i can get a CM to pm me I'll give names if they can do something about it. otherwise the lock system needs to be fixed/changed in the WM. Thanks

Copperpot
05-27-2014, 07:17 PM
wow! That's new to me. Unbelievable!

CM Kiwibird
05-27-2014, 07:20 PM
The best thing to do with that is to report them utilizing the in-game ticketing system (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1494). Customer service investigates these reports.

Atticus Batman
05-27-2014, 07:53 PM
Alos if you know what the clan is and you know they are not the founder, then contact that founder with the information. If he is a good clan founder/leader then he will take that information and talk to the clan member that did it and may even demote or remove that member from the clan.

DSW
05-27-2014, 07:56 PM
wow. something new, though completely predictable.

N1ghtShadow
05-27-2014, 08:27 PM
All the more reason to adjust how the locks are secured, if you ask me. And there's a lot of suggestions on how to do this (heck, I've made a couple of solid suggestions myself). Rather than Trion's support team chasing down griefers, which is a drain on time/resources that can be focused on glitches and other serious gameplay issues, it would be in EVERYONE'S best interests to reduce the impact that griefers have on everyone else.

4 batteries have to be laid down to call down the Arkfall. The four individuals who lay down the batteries (ONE battery laid down PER PERSON) are the ONLY ones who can break the locks (ONE lock per person as well!). That, to me, is both fair and it justly controls the situation. Find a better, less complicated solution, and I'll jump on the bandwagon for it.

Griffix8
05-27-2014, 08:28 PM
I understand new ppl coming in and breaking the locks and that they don't know any better, but when a person goes from wm to wm and says someone has to give them a certain amount of scrip before they'll stop or if you invite someone from a certain clan I'm going to break the locks something needs to be done about those ppl. If i can get a CM to pm me I'll give names if they can do something about it. otherwise the lock system needs to be fixed/changed in the WM. Thanks
That is a new low....

Seizan
05-27-2014, 08:30 PM
in Soviet Russia, locks break you

DSW
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM
All the more reason to adjust how the locks are secured, if you ask me. And there's a lot of suggestions on how to do this (heck, I've made a couple of solid suggestions myself). Rather than Trion's support team chasing down griefers, which is a drain on time/resources that can be focused on glitches and other serious gameplay issues, it would be in EVERYONE'S best interests to reduce the impact that griefers have on everyone else.

4 batteries have to be laid down to call down the Arkfall. The four individuals who lay down the batteries (ONE battery laid down PER PERSON) are the ONLY ones who can break the locks (ONE lock per person as well!). That, to me, is both fair and it justly controls the situation. Find a better, less complicated solution, and I'll jump on the bandwagon for it.

trion already stated it more than once that WM outdoors and actual instance are completely independent and they wont change it. so we left with two points - the vents and the WM locks. i think it'd be better to have some control over vents. maybe in form of EGO req based on TL, as i suggested above, or change EGO to number of players, so that TL10 will require at least 20 players to unlock.

not sure if trion can code it reliably (or at all)

Copperpot
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM
in Soviet Russia, locks break you

http://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/chuck-norris-super-kick.gif?w=640

cmpowell
05-28-2014, 01:18 AM
One started his own clan and the other, the one asking for scrip to stop, isn't in a clan. So guess the in game ticket is the way to go.