PDA

View Full Version : Newbie .__.

ATrueElsewhere
05-28-2014, 05:26 PM
Hiya.. I stopped playing Defiance a while back and I've forgotten EVERYTHING. Who wants to play with me and help me out?

My character name in-game is Kienti Rinn. And yes, I'm a girl. D: And no, I'm not a gamer girl. D: I just like playing games with lots of people! I'd very much appreciate any help. :D I guess I'm not used to FPS.

Thanks!

konstantinov
05-28-2014, 05:28 PM
Hey welcome back, it will help if you tell people what platform and server you're on. IE: PS3 NA

BJWyler
05-28-2014, 05:34 PM
Welcome back, but be prepared for quite a few changes since you were last here.

If you happen to be on PC NA, look me up and/or look for any United Legions members. We're always looking to help out peeps who need it.

CM Kiwibird
05-28-2014, 06:18 PM
There's not enough welcoming going on in here.

Welcome back! If you have any questions, make sure to let us know.

ATrueElsewhere
05-28-2014, 06:19 PM
!! So sorry. I'm on the PC version, North America.

James, I couldn't find you when I searched James Wyler. :C And I messed up, my name is Keinti Rinn.

Etaew
05-28-2014, 06:23 PM
Welcome back, I've created a guide over on DD for returning players, although this won't help re-teach you the gam, it might give you a good enough overview of things that are new.

http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=195

BJWyler
06-03-2014, 02:42 PM
!! So sorry. I'm on the PC version, North America.

James, I couldn't find you when I searched James Wyler. :C And I messed up, my name is Keinti Rinn.

No problem - search won't find a character if they are not on-line, and I haven't been able to get in game the last few days. The next best time to catch me would probably be this Thursday evening (June 5th). I'll make an effort to be on-line from 4-5 PM Eastern time onwards. I'll look for your character name as well. Once we get on our Friend's lists, it will make it easier.

Deunan
06-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Welcome back. Depending on how long ago you stopped playing, forgetting everything about the game could actually be a good thing because that's how much things have changed over time with the weapons stats overhaul, the grenade overhaul, the damage mitigation overhaul, the weapons "balance" overhaul, and the introduction of vertical scaling and dynamic scaling.

By now you've probably noticed a lot of the changes. Unfortunately one of them, dynamic scaling, kind of sucks the joy out of grouping low EGO players with high EGO players to do small events like Minor Arkfalls and Conflict Sites. The massive events though are still pretty enjoyable regardless of the EGO range of your group with the exception of Major Arkbreak interiors since the Warmaster is on a timer, the queuing system is a bit messed up and the grouping options are quasi non-existent.

TheOz
06-03-2014, 02:53 PM
There's not enough welcoming going on in here.

Welcome back! If you have any questions, make sure to let us know.

Very true Kiwi so . . .
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6wh93rsV81rziwwco1_500.gif

Read Etaew's post and with open world scaling now getting help from other Arkhunters may actually make your life harder.

Anyway Welcome back!