PDA

View Full Version : A Known issue that Needs Fixing.

jackdaws_1999
05-28-2014, 07:00 PM
Houdini

Please Fix Houdini.

You know what the problem is, enemies in a different "phase" of existance, completely immune to damage, yet can shoot you. Houdini enemies are the singular most annoying glitch I have come across. I can live with disconnects, I can live with loosing rewards, but Houdini annoys me more than even cankers.... and they make me spit Blood.

I have submitted bug reports, I have submitted tickets, I have written in the bug section, yet this issue is getting Worse, not better. Dekuso is a fantastic example of a houdini enemy, yet I read today that you wish to fix the ONLY work around we have come up with for it? Ground Pounders are the ONLY cure for dekusos shenannigans... that or just Never doing 101.

I love this game, I love everything about it... when it works. Sure there are areas that need fixed, and Im holding judgement on f2p until you implement it, there are a few things that would make this game better than anything else around (crafting, Clan Homes, new ego abilities etc), but on the whole, this is a great game.... until Houdini raises its head. Then, what with threat level 10 enemies being oh so slightly spongey, the game become unplayable.

ConcreteSnake
05-28-2014, 07:26 PM
If this is in co op just leave the group and no more Houdini's.

Tallon
05-28-2014, 09:27 PM
Seen this mor eoutside of co op. Had to switch to an "AOE" weapon or leave the area and return to counter it.