PDA

View Full Version : 47 RONIN Event sign in thread (for June 7th XBL NA)

Pages : [1] 2

CRIXDA
05-28-2014, 07:41 PM
Hey, what's up Ark-Samurai!
PhantasieTrion is working with The Dawn Patrol to promote the 47 Ronin event on June 7th on the XBOX NA server.
The Event will start at 9 am EST and will begin at Shandu's Consulate, We will go for around 3 hours and will be slashing our way through Paradise.
This is pretty much a Blades-Only event, but it is open to everyone (and I have a feeling that MEDICS might be needed too so if you don't have a Blade but you DO have a BMG?) And We want to blow the XBL NA server up!
I have been promoting the event during Warmaster sessions and in zone chat as well, so it is a good idea to try and get smaller clans and independents to come here and sign up because it will increase chances to get Arkforge prizes.
So, all you need to do is come to this thread and sign in....

So here I go:

Crixda: signed!

ALSO!!!!!

Livestreaming the 47 RONIN EVENT on TWITCH!!!!!

Come watch if you can't join

http://www.twitch.tv/vlgidiot

Sweet Action!!!!!
thanks to VlgIdiot for the Twitch Stream!

Jack Horrigan
05-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Sign me up. Done and done. IGN is Jack Horrigan.

PhantasieTrion
05-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Tentative signup.
Also stickied something for the first time, hope nothing blows up because of it.

KTD
05-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Make mine a tentative sign up too, when I make definite plans something usually comes up and they change.

PostApoc
05-28-2014, 08:57 PM
I know I haven't been a very active clan member, but I'm going to try to make it to this one.

Smiit
05-28-2014, 09:20 PM
Clans can sign up right? I cant come but plenty of people in my clan can. Sign the clan HE WAS NUMBER ONE up!

ArkHunter Z
05-28-2014, 10:02 PM
+1 Orion Thanos

Deirachel
05-29-2014, 01:31 AM
As in the original post, I'm signed in.

(And if anyone needs a sword, but doesn't have DLC1, let me know via XBL msg/freind request. I play mostly late at night/early morning.)

Arran
05-29-2014, 04:54 AM
Sign me up. This should be worth the trip accross the pond. Will bring several clan members with me if that's ok.

N3gativeCr33p
05-29-2014, 05:09 AM
Tentative signup.

Likewise... not sure how early I'll have to leave the house that Saturday morning, so I might only be able to march for an hour (at the least) or two (at the most).

Signed:

GT: N3gative Cr33p
IGN: Krith Ditarra
Server: Xbox 360/NA

Bentu
05-29-2014, 06:04 AM
I'll be shepherding the stays as usual.

Gt is B3NNTU

Battle5Star
05-29-2014, 06:53 AM
Sign me up pls. :o I'll try to finish arenas with my baby ego NA char to get a sword. :)

Shadow Andreas
05-29-2014, 07:27 AM
I'll be there to represent the "Western Warriors"!

Quebra Regra
05-29-2014, 08:16 AM
you know I'm in, reprezenting ronin subgroup "USAGI"!

I'll be on over the next few days grinding THORN rep for a fresh OJ blade. Hit me up if you want to run some areans.

GT: Quebra Regra

Griffix8
05-29-2014, 08:28 AM

GT: FTG Griffix
Character: Naomi Ryder

Quebra Regra
05-29-2014, 08:57 AM
Tentative signup.
Also stickied something for the first time, hope nothing blows up because of it.

This may not be the right time/place for this, but the questions are related:

Can we get some nano mods for blade weapons? - a new blade mod slot would have to be created (along with colour), and the exisiting code for weapons nano on melee could be applied to blades (ex. bio, syphon, rad, electric, etc.).

Can we get an expansion to melee combat in-game? - can blade weapons be granted xp like other weapons, and associated perks with lvls? The aim button is not currently used for melee, could it be used for an alternative attack (monitor spin kick, blocking, etc.?)

PhantasieTrion, KIWI, SCAPES? anybody?

Conceit
05-29-2014, 09:32 AM
I'll try to make it. It is a little early, but I might even still be up from the night before.

wartitan
05-29-2014, 10:23 AM
Tentative sign up here, not sure @ 8 AM on Saturday I'll be up, and I have a bunch of projects to do....but that said I'll give it a go!

Donk
05-29-2014, 10:27 AM
Mo is in. Slice n Dice em .

Wander
05-29-2014, 10:29 AM
I am going to try very hard to be on.

My pink extra life scalpel has not tasted blood in far too long!

NateDawg
05-29-2014, 10:47 AM
Sign me up Crixda.

CMac001
05-29-2014, 10:57 AM
If I'm not working, you can count me in.

CMac001
05-29-2014, 11:16 AM
Greeting all,

To help Trion out, I recommend that everyone thinking of participating list their XBox Live (XBL) gamertag, their in-game name (IGN) or toon name that will be used, and their normal server [XBL-North America (XBL-NA) or XBL-Europe (XBL-EU)]. I suggest listing the information either in the signature or body of the reply to CRIXDA's post.

If anything else is required, please let me know and I will be glad to edit this post.

dreadi
05-29-2014, 11:23 AM
"Yeah, you're gonna need me.."
Or my little sister Dreadina....

Aftershock
05-29-2014, 11:40 AM
sign me up
GT: Nveontrix
IGN: Fey Samurai

KooLAiiDz
05-29-2014, 01:02 PM
Ohh me me sign in

Quebra Regra
05-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Ohh me me sign in

!@#% luv that sig! :)

Nefarious
05-29-2014, 02:18 PM
Nefarious: Signed

Zugo
05-29-2014, 02:27 PM
Sign me up.

GT: MR BILL XXX
ING: Zugo

Also representing the west coast warriors.

Atticus Batman
05-29-2014, 02:34 PM
Atticus Batman signing in.

Gt and Character are: Atticus Batman

Mudturtle Jones
05-29-2014, 05:50 PM
"Sure, I'll help you out. "
Mudturtle Jones checking in.

XBOX Gamertag MudturtleJones

PhantasieTrion
05-29-2014, 10:15 PM
Greeting all,

To help Trion out, I recommend that everyone thinking of participating list their XBox Live (XBL) gamertag, their in-game name (IGN) or toon name that will be used, and their normal server [XBL-North America (XBL-NA) or XBL-Europe (XBL-EU)]. I suggest listing the information either in the signature or body of the reply to CRIXDA's post.

If anything else is required, please let me know and I will be glad to edit this post.

Good point. We will need your XBox GamerTag to grant Arkforge prizes!

CRIXDA
05-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Spot-On!
CMac001 is a huge help in logistic thinking for us in many areas. We dream up the silly stuff and good folks like CMac and Arkhunter Z and Phantasie breathe it to life and it all comes together.
Community in action.
Ah.....it makes my "fruit of the looms" all warm inside. Uh, wait. Just kinda forget that you read that, okay?
....thanks.

N3gativeCr33p
05-30-2014, 05:40 AM
Good point. We will need your XBox GamerTag to grant Arkforge prizes!

Yeah, I edited my original post. ;)

VIC757
05-30-2014, 05:57 AM
Gt: Notorious 842
signing in. Time to dust off my oj blade... and my xbox, haha.

ArkHunter Z
05-30-2014, 07:53 AM
Gt: Notorious 842
signing in. Time to dust off my oj blade... and my xbox, haha.

Look who's back!

VIC757
05-30-2014, 08:18 AM
Look who's back!

I know, right. Working at the beach means I can't get on like I used to during the summer. Maybe I'll cut down my late night bar visits... maybe lol!

CRIXDA
05-30-2014, 11:41 AM
oh no you won't.........lolz

ArkHunter Z
05-31-2014, 12:14 AM
Let's make this easy, to track participants for the prize pool: copy/quote the list below, add your info, with XBL Gamertag first, then in game name.

1. Captain3Beers, Orion Thanos

B4Ugo
05-31-2014, 06:19 AM
Ronin Tsunami
Dawn patrol has done it again!

In honor of your 47 ronin The Tsk Tsk clan will be sponsoring a pre-free RONIN BLADE TSUNAMI EPIC EVENT!!!!

All weekend long The Tsk Tsk clan will slice our way through paradise in an EPIC EVENT
We will give out Epic and LEGENDARY PRIZES!!
Ronin weekend challenge if you can defeat Tsk Tsk clan leader SHADOWWIND in a sword duel win a LEGENDARY RBTEW PRIZE PACK!!!! are you up to the challenge?!!

If you do not have your blade yet Tsk Tsk leaders will go thru Liro or 7th arenas to help you earn your blade!!!

This is a PS3 NA event all weekend long 5-31-2014 until ??we decide to stop the chop??

Come join the fun as we slice up paradise!!

N3gativeCr33p
05-31-2014, 11:18 AM
Let's make this easy, to track participants for the prize pool: copy/quote the list below, add your info, with XBL Gamertag first, then in game name.

1. Captain3Beers, Orion Thanos

2. N3gative Cr33p - Krith Ditarra

Griffix8
05-31-2014, 11:30 AM
3. FTG Griffix, Naomi Ryder

Lucent
05-31-2014, 12:36 PM
Ok, I copy and pasted every from this thread already into a list. Not sure about some GT/IGN's though. (This does include 1, 2, 3 above me but is in the order that was posted in this thread.)

GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
2. SRGNT Ice (Jack Horrigan)
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
6. Captain3Beers (Orion Thanos)
7. Deirachel (Deirachel Kazhilezwo)
8. ARRANHAYLEYEDEN (SKUNKZ EGO)
9. N3gative Cr33p (Krith Ditarra)
10. B3NNTU
11. ? Battle5star
12. Shad0w Andr3as (Shadow Andreas)
13. Quebra Regra
14. FTG Griffix: (Naomi Ryder)
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
21. Dreadi66 (Dreadi Golgotha)
22. Nveontrix (Fey Samurai)
23. Mr KooLAiiD MaN
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
26. Atticus Batman (Atticus Batman)
27. MudturtleJones
28. Notorious 842
29. Lucent Beam (Lux Anyar)

Talvaris
05-31-2014, 01:42 PM
I'm in for this my gamer tag is WAG61283 and my character name is Talvaris Rakar

Atticus Batman
05-31-2014, 02:43 PM
Ronin Tsunami
Dawn patrol has done it again!

In honor of your 47 ronin The Tsk Tsk clan will be sponsoring a pre-free RONIN BLADE TSUNAMI EPIC EVENT!!!!

All weekend long The Tsk Tsk clan will slice our way through paradise in an EPIC EVENT
We will give out Epic and LEGENDARY PRIZES!!
Ronin weekend challenge if you can defeat Tsk Tsk clan leader SHADOWWIND in a sword duel win a LEGENDARY RBTEW PRIZE PACK!!!! are you up to the challenge?!!

If you do not have your blade yet Tsk Tsk leaders will go thru Liro or 7th arenas to help you earn your blade!!!

This is a PS3 NA event all weekend long 5-31-2014 until ??we decide to stop the chop??

Come join the fun as we slice up paradise!!

There are no 7th arenas. 7th legion events are structly incursions. Other than that, enjoy the carnage.

DIS
05-31-2014, 05:55 PM
I will do my best to remember to show up for this. I want to be #48 though, I don't want any prizes or anything, let the newer peeps get some goodies.

Griffix8
05-31-2014, 05:58 PM
I will do my best to remember to show up for this. I want to be #48 though, I don't want any prizes or anything, let the newer peeps get some goodies.
Honestly it seems like there are so many people trying to give out OJs for prizes that we'll probably have tons of OJs left anyways. (Plus they're probably going to be high EGO levels anyways)

Old School Pop
05-31-2014, 09:00 PM
Old School Pop will be here

Nefarious
06-01-2014, 05:25 PM
idk if Dawn Patrol mapped out the route already but I suggest we end it or at least go to Alamo Park in San Fran.

Its a prime spot to have a huge battle. Possibly the biggest battle in Defiance ever.

The number of DM there on a threat level 6 from a single person (me when I went there) was crazy. The amount of enemies for a threat level 10 would be X that. And the DM keep on coming until the terminals are repaired. So we can drag it out as long as we want for a fun chaotic battle of mass proportions. The pay off for doing so would be the amount of loot drops that will littler the land scape. This spot at threat level 6 drops mad loot. Having an small army of players against an Army of DM at threat level 10 will drop insane amount of loot.

If we wanted it to be really epic we could start the initial mission with activating the Bulwarks and terminals then falling back some just outside of the ruins. Let the DM drop ships come and let the DM rally. We all line up with swords drawn and charge in Last Samurai style and collide into DM hoard.

Although this spot is beyond awesome for a huge battle to take place because the sheer number of enemies... idk how many players this "sector" would hold before it cuts players out.

I remember being in a Death March before and players were phasing out when we got to the radio towers in Mount Tam since those areas only hold 8 players.

This idea for a battle would be all for not if Alamo Park wont be able to hold us all and spits us up.

How many players can Alamo Park hold? Does anyone know? PhantasieTrion can you give an answer?

Atticus Batman
06-01-2014, 05:36 PM
idk if Dawn Patrol mapped out the route already but I suggest we end it or at least go to Alamo Park in San Fran.

Its a prime spot to have a huge battle. Possibly the biggest battle in Defiance ever.

The number of DM there on a threat level 6 from a single person (me when I went there) was crazy. The amount of enemies for a threat level 10 would be X that. And the DM keep on coming until the terminals are repaired. So we can drag it out as long as we want for a fun chaotic battle of mass proportions. The pay off for doing so would be the amount of loot drops that will littler the land scape. This spot at threat level 6 drops mad loot. Having an small army of players against an Army of DM at threat level 10 will drop insane amount of loot.

If we wanted it to be really epic we could start the initial mission with activating the Bulwarks and terminals then falling back some just outside of the ruins. Let the DM drop ships come and let the DM rally. We all line up with swords drawn and charge in Last Samurai style and collide into DM hoard.

Although this spot is beyond awesome for a huge battle to take place because the sheer number of enemies... idk how many players this "sector" would hold before it cuts players out.

I remember being in a Death March before and players were phasing out when we got to the radio towers in Mount Tam since those areas only hold 8 players.

This idea for a battle would be all for not if Alamo Park wont be able to hold us all and spits us up.

How many players can Alamo Park hold? Does anyone know? PhantasieTrion can you give an answer?

Nerfy, I like that. Let's hope Phantasie sees and answers that. I will make sure to tell Shadow or Crixda about it as well.

PhantasieTrion
06-01-2014, 05:42 PM
Nerfy, I like that. Let's hope Phantasie sees and answers that. I will make sure to tell Shadow or Crixda about it as well.

Trick or any of the designers would know for sure (I dont setup encounters and such).

I'll ask them in the morning (assuming its not a crazy Monday morning :) )

Nefarious
06-01-2014, 05:46 PM

Yeah. Go check the area out and see for yourself. Since threat levels were introduced Alamo Park spawns more enemies then Ive ever seen in one area.

Hopefully the news is that it doesn't cap the amount of players it can hold in its area. After all Siege locations don't have that problem.

Atticus Batman
06-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Trick or any of the designers would know for sure (I dont setup encounters and such).

I'll ask them in the morning (assuming its not a crazy Monday morning :) )

I am sure we all know about Manic Mondays!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ak9d_P0jw

But thank you in advance.

Griffix8
06-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Perhaps someone should draw a map. Get a pic of the map from the game and use Paint or something to draw a line of how we want to proceed.

Post the map up so that everyone who wants to see where we are going will know.

Battle5Star
06-01-2014, 11:01 PM
11. char.: Miss Shepard GT: Battle5Star :o

CRIXDA
06-02-2014, 07:43 AM
I am down with ending the 47 Ronin event at Alamo Park, good call Nefarious!
That would be a sweet end to a fun time, a total "Kill Bill" slice and dice bloodletting to cap it off!
I am going to get the map together and post it so that everyone know the route with a painted hightlight, I make another thread for it and post it here as well.
Good community contributions, everyone! This is excellent!

PhantasieTrion
06-02-2014, 09:41 AM
Does anyone know? PhantasieTrion can you give an answer?

Hi Nefarious

I talked to Trick: Conflict Sites are capped to 8 or 12 players, so this won't work :(

Arkfalls, Sieges and Incursions are not capped - so they would be a better choice.

ArkHunter Z
06-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Nefi- I solo'd Alamo Park last night, and man you are right. At TL5 its spawned a ton of enemies, not too tough with good weapons, but man the sheer number of DM was huge for a solo conflict site. At TL10 with max players (8-12 per Trick) this would be a blast!

If anyone wants to do a test run on this site with a large group, PM me and we can try it this week. Preferably late night or Saturday a.m.

ArkHunter Z
06-02-2014, 10:30 AM
And the loot drops were good as well, even got a few purples.

ArkHunter Z
06-02-2014, 10:35 AM
I'd imagine we could squeeze in an Incursion, since this is a 7th Legion/Blade event. I guess its a timing thing, depending on our planned route, but we could try to finish @ an uncapped event type. Any thoughts guys?

N3gativeCr33p
06-02-2014, 10:47 AM
Yeah, finishing at an uncapped event sounds like a good idea to me.

Griffix8
06-02-2014, 10:57 AM
Depending on how many people pop up we may have to hit a DM after we hit Alamo Park.

The way I'd hope it'd go would be to hit the Bath House (either Siege or Incursion), then a DM by the fork, hit Alamo, then a DM by Overpass then maybe the Chinatown Synthesizer. Along the way we could probably hit Sutro and Bernal.

Nefarious
06-02-2014, 12:51 PM
Depending on how many people pop up we may have to hit a DM after we hit Alamo Park.

The way I'd hope it'd go would be to hit the Bath House (either Siege or Incursion), then a DM by the fork, hit Alamo, then a DM by Overpass then maybe the Chinatown Synthesizer. Along the way we could probably hit Sutro and Bernal.

There's a lot of big spots in San Fran that would be good to go. Dark Matter Base would be cool to sack as well. With everyone's swords drawn and charging in it would be like attacking a castle.

ArkHunter Z
06-02-2014, 04:18 PM
Meet at Shondus, and work our way south through San Fran?

Griffix8
06-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Meet at Shondus, and work our way south through San Fran?
Essentially yes. Looking at this map
http://i.imgur.com/4lSqczp.jpg
I would cross the bridge, go to the Bathouse, then Bayside Terrace, Forest Hill, Sutro Tower, maybe Bernal Tower, move passed the Overpass towards Alamo Park.

Reasons:
-Bathouse tends to have either an incursion, Siege or just a side mission. The side mission would be pretty brief and doable.
-Bayside Terrace is near the Fork and that is where Majors tend to spawn.
-Sutro Tower has plenty of enemies to cut up.
-Bernal has a decent amount of enemies.
-Overpass cause of the Major Arkfall.
-Alamo cause of its enemies.

Atticus Batman
06-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Essentially yes. Looking at this map
http://i.imgur.com/4lSqczp.jpg
I would cross the bridge, go to the Bathouse, then Bayside Terrace, Forest Hill, Sutro Tower, maybe Bernal Tower, move passed the Overpass towards Alamo Park.

Reasons:
-Bathouse tends to have either an incursion, Siege or just a side mission. The side mission would be pretty brief and doable.
-Bayside Terrace is near the Fork and that is where Majors tend to spawn.
-Sutro Tower has plenty of enemies to cut up.
-Bernal has a decent amount of enemies.
-Overpass cause of the Major Arkfall.
-Alamo cause of its enemies.

Except it isn't up to you. It's up to Crixda.

Griffix8
06-02-2014, 06:12 PM
Except it isn't up to you. It's up to Crixda.
Yes I know I'm simply making a suggestion. Crix said I'd need to walk it to see how long it takes.

Atticus Batman
06-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Yes I know I'm simply making a suggestion. Crix said I'd need to walk it to see how long it takes.

Good luck with that. I suggest getting somebody to walk with you, or that can be boring.

Griffix8
06-02-2014, 06:37 PM
Good luck with that. I suggest getting somebody to walk with you, or that can be boring.
Party chat and I'm good.

Deirachel
06-02-2014, 06:39 PM
Point of Order: Unless the Major is a Mother of all Hellbugs, we shouldn't even do any of them, if we are going to just use swords.

Reason: All the others require a ranged weapon to complete. (You can't slice up the Motivators of the Monolith, the Hideous Maws, the top two Heatsinks, or the crit spots under the Arms. You'd also have a hell of a time trying to slice the Progenitor's Core or the flying Hellions.)

Griffix8
06-02-2014, 06:51 PM
Overall it seems people are going to be carrying guns as secondary weapons anyways.

ArkHunter Z
06-03-2014, 05:01 AM
Crix...any ETA on the map/route?

Griffix8
06-03-2014, 01:21 PM
Route I took, ran (no walking or blurring) on foot. I started from the beginning of the Golden Gate, went to the Bathouse, then Bayside Terrace, then Forest Hill, then Sutro, then Bernal, then Alamo. I back tracked and went from Sutro directly to Alamo.

3 minutes to cross the Golden Gate
3 minutes to reach Bathouse from the Golden Gate
1-2 minutes to reach Bayside Terrace from the Bathouse
1-2 minutes to reach Forest Hill from Bayside,
3 minutes to reach Sutro Tower from Forest Hill
2-3 minutes to reach Bernal from Sutro
4-5 minutes to reach Alamo Park from Bernal

I backtracked and started from Sutro and instead of going to Bernal I just when to Alamo.
2-3 minutes to reach Alamo Park from Sutro

I ran across several minor emergencies along the way. I took the most direct route to reach the next destination. I didn't complete any of the events at the stop points so I don't know how long those will take.

Quebra Regra
06-03-2014, 02:54 PM
I'm kinda sad, cause I wanted to start at Earth camp :(

Atticus Batman
06-03-2014, 03:35 PM
I'm kinda sad, cause I wanted to start at Earth camp :(

Crix has said from the start we are starting at Shondu's. As for the route, it hasn't been decided yet. Griff has suggested the above one, but Crix hasn't made anything official yet.

CRIXDA
06-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Alright, Ronin.
I have the map plotted. It will start behind the Shandu Consulate and end at Alamo Park, deep in the heart of San Francisco.
This is a winding route and it should be fun, I tried to cover some good spots so we have action but I didn't want to make it too long. The only place where it doubles back is San Quentin: I made sure that We wsent there in honor of the first Samurai Charge that Quebra Regra did and I felt that We had to hit that and I attempted to. do the Kanji for "Ronin" over San Quentin with Paint and it is fairly Janky.
I put some red arrows to show the way and the repeated route has black dots on it.
So, without anymore yakkin', here are the maps ( I am going to printing mine off and I suggest doing the same..):

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/defi_1_zps74578e84.jpg

Alrighty, that's the top half - here comes the second :

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/defi_2_zpsbb13b12b.jpg

Okayz!!! So that is IT!!!
And look at the time! It is 12:13 a.m. EST 6/4/2014 and it is F2P day! Wow!
Anyway, I am really excited for this 47 RONIN event and I hope that all of You Arkhunters on XBL NA are too!

Griffix8
06-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Very nice. Looks like we'll be quite busy. :D

ConcreteSnake
06-03-2014, 10:32 PM
ConcreteSnake would like to take part.

Griffix8
06-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Updated list:

GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
11. Battle5star (Miss Shepard)
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
23. Mr KooLAiiD MaN
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
28. Notorious 842
30. WAG61283 (Talvaris Rakar)
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake

If I missed anyone then please add your name to the list. Also, please add your IGN.

electrifiedmage
06-04-2014, 04:36 AM
day 1 casual player here, and I would like to sign up for your run.......
gt: ElectrifiedMage ign: bushman70
North America server

VIC757
06-04-2014, 05:11 AM
I'm glad you included San Quintin. I remember joining up with you and Q for the blade patrol. We had a blast taking out the hulker there. I wonder what kind of challenge he'll put up at TL 10? My blade has tasted hulker blood and demands more.

VIC757
06-04-2014, 05:16 AM
Updated list:

GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
23. Mr KooLAiiD MaN
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
28. Notorious 842 ( Eve Ayani)
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake

If I missed anyone then please add your name to the list. Also, please add your IGN.

Added my ign to the list

CRIXDA
06-04-2014, 05:42 AM
It's looking shysty.
If everyone on the list here could help promote this in zone chat and direct everyone here to sign up I would MAJORLY appreciate it- I want to try and drag as many along as possible and even call down a major arkbreak and slice and dice a WARMASTER. IT CAN BE DONE

Mr666
06-04-2014, 06:03 AM
Sign me up, I will not fail you master Plo Koon Mr666

Griffix8
06-04-2014, 10:00 AM
Updated list:

GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
23. Mr KooLAiiD MaN (EricBoiFresh)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
35. X Alastar X

Bentu
06-04-2014, 10:19 AM
Where's the map Crixda? I can't see it in the op or are they posted up behind Shondus,? :)

Battle5Star
06-04-2014, 10:29 AM
Where's the map Crixda? I can't see it in the op or are they posted up behind Shondus,? :)

I just wanted to ask the same. :rolleyes:

Griffix8
06-04-2014, 10:32 AM
The map isn't in the OP its in page 8.

Battle5Star
06-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Alright, Ronin.
I have the map plotted. It will start behind the Shandu Consulate and end at Alamo Park, deep in the heart of San Francisco.
This is a winding route and it should be fun, I tried to cover some good spots so we have action but I didn't want to make it too long. The only place where it doubles back is San Quentin: I made sure that We wsent there in honor of the first Samurai Charge that Quebra Regra did and I felt that We had to hit that and I attempted to. do the Kanji for "Ronin" over San Quentin with Paint and it is fairly Janky.
I put some red arrows to show the way and the repeated route has black dots on it.
So, without anymore yakkin', here are the maps ( I am going to printing mine off and I suggest doing the same..):

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/defi_1_zps74578e84.jpg

Alrighty, that's the top half - here comes the second :

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t557/CRIXDA/Mobile%20Uploads/defi_2_zpsbb13b12b.jpg

Okayz!!! So that is IT!!!
And look at the time! It is 12:13 a.m. EST 6/4/2014 and it is F2P day! Wow!
Anyway, I am really excited for this 47 RONIN event and I hope that all of You Arkhunters on XBL NA are too!

Found it. :o

Quebra Regra
06-04-2014, 10:47 AM
I'm glad you included San Quintin. I remember joining up with you and Q for the blade patrol. We had a blast taking out the hulker there. I wonder what kind of challenge he'll put up at TL 10? My blade has tasted hulker blood and demands more.

That wuz a damn good time. :)

KooLAiiDz
06-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Whoops forgot about my IGN = EricBoiFresh

Alastar
06-04-2014, 10:57 AM
Finally got around to logging back in. Count me in. GT X Alastar X Saw you promoting this in a war master XD

Griffix8
06-04-2014, 10:58 AM
Finally got around to logging back in. Count me in. GT X Alastar X Saw you promoting this in a war master XD
What's your character's name?

Updated list:

GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
35. X Alastar X (Alastar Crowley)
36. ElectrifiedMage (bushman70)

electrifiedmage
06-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Griffix8 don't forget to add me to the list.....
NA servers

Griffix8
06-04-2014, 11:33 AM
Griffix8 don't forget to add me to the list.....
NA servers
You're on the list.

Alastar
06-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Whoops. Alastar Crowley is character name.

oxXxSPECTRExXxo
06-04-2014, 11:47 AM
GT: oxXxSPECTRExXxo
CLAN: DARK LEGION

Griffix8
06-04-2014, 11:50 AM
GT: oxXxSPECTRExXxo
CLAN: DARK LEGION
Need your in game name please.

GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo

CRIXDA
06-04-2014, 06:58 PM
Mad props to Griff for staying on top of the names and keeping the roll updated.
I appreciate it so much, Griff. Your hard work on this will go a lond way toward making the event a whole heII of a lot easier later on and there is no way to express the grattitude for it.

I do have an announcement though:
We will be using in-game comms for the event. Yes, yes. I hear the collective groans and grousing. "But Crixy, if we get pulled into different instances we will be seperated!" And "but Crix, if we go into a Warmaster we won't be able to talk to each other!" And "but Crixda, I heard that Nabisco took Oreo filling and put it inbetween 2 chewy Chips A'hoy. Is that true?" OH GLORY YES it is true.
About the comms, don't worry. We want to try and have a Dawn Patrol member to captain a team/group if possible and fill each group in. Then at least Dawn Patrol clan can coordinate and keep everyone together. If we can't do that, we will figure it out on the go. No worries.

I want to get some of those cookie sandwiches now....

Griffix8
06-04-2014, 07:10 PM
I'm giving the credit to Lucent about the names list. I've only kept them updated.

dreadi
06-05-2014, 02:35 AM
*Update*
EU Xbox IGN: Dreadi Golgotha
NA Xbox IGN: Dreadina Golgotha

Battle5Star
06-05-2014, 03:12 AM
What's your character's name?

Updated list:

GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666

Griffix, pls sign up Tom, I'm almost sure he will join me. :rolleyes:
GT: duction
Char: tom

Thank you. :o

Atticus Batman
06-05-2014, 03:13 AM
Griffix, pls sign up Tom, I'm almost sure he will join me. :rolleyes:
GT: duction
Char: tom

Thank you. :o

Duction leave Eu to play a baby toon?! I can't wait to see that. Of course that will reveal that your Na toon is in a non-Duction clan as well. lol

Battle5Star
06-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Duction leave Eu to play a baby toon?! I can't wait to see that. Of course that will reveal that your Na toon is in a non-Duction clan as well. lol

I asked him to join on me for a few hours, because this event will be fun (we can get some good ideas what event to start on EU server ;) ), and he was nice like all the time.....but no....he will never leave EU. :o

Bat....shhhh....I wanted to surprise him....don't tell my secret :rolleyes:
Now I go to do arenas to get a sword until that...

duction
06-05-2014, 04:00 AM
lol ty,
GT:duction
IGN: duction

McClane
06-05-2014, 04:46 AM
IGN: JonMcClane
GT: JonMcClaneMFKRZ

count me in

Griffix8
06-05-2014, 08:52 AM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
21. Dreadi66 (Dreadina Golgotha)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
39. JonMcClaneMFKRZ (JonMcClane)

Zombie Stark
06-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Sign me up. :cool:

GT: Zomvious xRisen
IGN: Legendaries

Griffix8
06-05-2014, 09:48 AM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
40. Zomvious xRisen (Legendaries )

Omnifarious Xji
06-05-2014, 10:08 AM
NeferiusX3 (Ulrich Leinhart) I have a sword thanks to Griffix.

Griffix8
06-05-2014, 10:10 AM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
41. NeferiusX3 (Ulrich Leinhart)

CRIXDA
06-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Awesome!
I am starting to get kind of amped for this!
(I am curious that noone asked about the Chewy Chips A'hoy cookie sandwiches with the Oreo filling though, I though that might interest at least someone.....)

Deirachel
06-05-2014, 07:14 PM
Awesome!
(I am curious that noone asked about the Chewy Chips A'hoy cookie sandwiches with the Oreo filling though, I though that might interest at least someone.....)

Because you don't need to change oreos? Other than doublestuffing, there is no way to fix perfection!

Atticus Batman
06-05-2014, 07:18 PM
Awesome!

Nobody wants a ruined sandwich, Ice cream belongs between Chips a'hoy! NOT Oreo cream filling!!!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-lEu_X7WAMn4/T8L79t-SJ4I/AAAAAAAABd0/LOiFcnRdUnc/s1600/DSC08954.JPG
http://beingalison.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Ice-Cream-Sandwhiches1-1024x768.jpg

Quebra Regra
06-06-2014, 08:47 AM
NeferiusX3 (Ulrich Leinhart) I have a sword thanks to Griffix.

Well done! :)

Griffix8
06-06-2014, 08:48 AM
The event is tomorrow so hopefully everyone has their sword sharpened by then.

Quebra Regra
06-06-2014, 08:59 AM
The event is tomorrow so hopefully everyone has their sword sharpened by then.

I have all the necessary rep, I just need to grab mine tonite and tune a couple of melee builds. Going with a full DMG melee,a nd a backup "NINJA" build.

Griffix8
06-06-2014, 09:02 AM
I have all the necessary rep, I just need to grab mine tonite and tune a couple of melee builds. Going with a full DMG melee,a nd a backup "NINJA" build.
I need to grab my OJ tonight as well....I'll also need to change one of my loadouts for a melee build....

N3gativeCr33p
06-06-2014, 09:13 AM
Going with a full DMG melee,and a backup "NINJA" build.

Let me know how that full DMG melee build goes... I want to see how much different it is compared to the one that I threw together a long time ago.

Bentu
06-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Let me know how that full DMG melee build goes... I want to see how much different it is compared to the one that I threw together a long time ago.

What was that like?

CRIXDA
06-06-2014, 10:45 AM
I have to tell you folks, I am getting excited!
I know that there will be more folks involved than have signed up - but the idea of all who have signed up doing this?
I am AMPIN'!
Mad props to everyone!

ArkHunter Z
06-06-2014, 10:51 AM
I'll post my melee build tonight, Any suggestions are welcome. I had a ton of fun with it in PvP, had some insane K/D ratios. (ask Grif!) Had a 20k/1d using blur/melee/power stim to keep the blur bonus going as frequently as possible...combined w the x7 armor plate bonus I was getting, was a beast to take down.

A ninja build sounds fun...cloak and what perks would you run, Que?

ArkHunter Z
06-06-2014, 10:54 AM
I have to tell you folks, I am getting excited!
I know that there will be more folks involved than have signed up - but the idea of all who have signed up doing this?
I am AMPIN'!
Mad props to everyone!

Can we make a final push to get the list total to 47???

ArkHunter Z
06-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Can we make a final push to get the list total to 47???

who ever is the 47th "ronin" on the signup list will receive a scrip prize from myself. Lets make it happen.

#47Ronin

Griffix8
06-06-2014, 11:02 AM
It needs to be known that you don't have to have 7th Legion dlc. Someone had thought you did so they didn't read the thread. Advertise that you don't need the dlc, just a sword.

N3gativeCr33p
06-06-2014, 12:06 PM
What was that like?

Oh... it was nothing short of a PITA at the time. :)

Quebra Regra
06-06-2014, 12:37 PM
who ever is the 47th "ronin" on the signup list will receive a scrip prize from myself. Lets make it happen.

#47Ronin

I'll pony up 50k scrip, and an OJ for the 47th. Take that man/woman/child/creature's name! :)

Odessa
06-06-2014, 01:27 PM
I'm going to try to jump on there. I'm super sick so sleep may be keeping me from it.

GT: xXOdessaXx
IGN: Odessa

Quebra Regra
06-06-2014, 01:30 PM
I'm going to try to jump on there. I'm super sick so sleep may be keeping me from it.

GT: xXOdessaXx
IGN: Odessa

Come if you can, even if it's just for a little bit. You can duel me... I fall down alot. ;)

Hope you feel better.

Griffix8
06-06-2014, 01:39 PM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
42. xXOdessaXx (Odessa)

Atticus Batman
06-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Come if you can, even if it's just for a little bit. You can duel me... I fall down alot. ;)

Hope you feel better.

And sometimes, very humorously.

Donk
06-06-2014, 04:10 PM
Planning to live stream event. Come watch if you can't join

http://www.twitch.tv/vlgidiot

stu the monkey
06-06-2014, 05:00 PM
I'll be there
Stu The Monkey

Griffix8
06-06-2014, 05:08 PM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
42. xXOdessaXx (Odessa)
43. Stu The Monkey

Spence1986
06-06-2014, 06:08 PM
Sign me up

Xbox Gamer Tag: Spence1986
In Game Name: Glen McNeil
Server: Xbox 360/NA

Griffix8
06-06-2014, 06:10 PM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
42. xXOdessaXx (Odessa)
43. Stu The Monkey
44. Spence1986 (Glen McNeil)

ArkHunter Z
06-06-2014, 06:25 PM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
42. xXOdessaXx (Odessa)
43. Stu The Monkey

3 more for the magic number of 47....
numbers 45 & 46 get 50k scrip from me. Lets get #47ronin signed up!!!
Go!

Cali Rose
06-06-2014, 07:21 PM
myself IGN: Cali lRose, Watcher IGN: The VVatcher and TAG H3U3R IGN: Ervin....Theres your three RONIN.

ArkHunter Z
06-06-2014, 08:02 PM
myself IGN: Cali lRose, Watcher IGN: The VVatcher and TAG H3U3R IGN: Ervin....Theres your three RONIN.

nice job! Hit me up in game: ign: Orion Thanos gt: Captain3Beers
I'm signing in now on XBL NA.

Thanks for supporting Dawn Patrol's event!

ArkHunter Z
06-06-2014, 08:06 PM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
42. xXOdessaXx (Odessa)
43. Stu The Monkey
45. Cali IRose (Cali Rose)
46. Watcher (The VVatcher)
47. Tag H3u3r (Ervin)

Griffix8
06-06-2014, 08:17 PM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
42. xXOdessaXx (Odessa)
43. Stu The Monkey
47. Tag H3u3r (Ervin)

Jack Horrigan
06-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Good job guys! Now actually 47 Ronin now! We could always use more though.... I got a full inventory and at least 5 oranges to give to people!

Griffix8
06-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Good job guys! Now actually 47 Ronin now! We could always use more though.... I got a full inventory and at least 5 oranges to give to people!
Tomorrow pick someone, tell Crixda who they are and what you're giving them, then he'll announce it and you can hand them what you want.

CRIXDA
06-06-2014, 10:21 PM
:confused:ha HA!

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm291/T-Cannon/The%20Shogunate/The-Last-Samurai-1CD2.gif

We got them!!! Now we need to round them up and get to slicin!
Excellent job, Arkhunters!!!

Battle5Star
06-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Nice, we have 47 players! :) Ok, I go now and try to level up my baby ego char.

ConcreteSnake
06-07-2014, 05:32 AM
I don't think anyone is on friends list, can I group invite someone when I get on?

MadMoxxiFavGun
06-07-2014, 05:33 AM
MadMoxxiFavNoob ign
MadMoxxiFavGun gt

Lucent
06-07-2014, 05:51 AM
Are we using area chat or what?

Coug
06-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Sign me up please IGN Viscount GT cougeran. Hope im not to late to sign up.

Arran
06-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Hope it's ok to sign my friend up as he is having problems accessing the forums. His ign is jhon Victor. Gamertag v su1c1idal v

duction
06-07-2014, 06:24 AM
can we get the list updated please

Alastar
06-07-2014, 06:40 AM
Craaaaaaaaaap I'm late.

duction
06-07-2014, 06:44 AM
its still on going

Alastar
06-07-2014, 06:46 AM
Just finished patching

Edit: Online and at shondus but not sure how to catch up XD

duction
06-07-2014, 06:51 AM
Just finished patching

Edit: Online and at shondus but not sure how to catch up XD

whats your in game name will group you

PhantasieTrion
06-07-2014, 06:51 AM
Hope event was good guys, sorry I couldn't stay on long. Have two screaming kids here, impossible to focus :P

Alastar
06-07-2014, 06:53 AM
Alastar Crowley

Smiit
06-07-2014, 06:59 AM
Slept in **** is it still going on?

duction
06-07-2014, 07:01 AM
yup still here

Smiit
06-07-2014, 07:02 AM
Alright ill warp to you then

Griffix8
06-07-2014, 07:18 AM
GT (IGN)
1. Crixda
3. ? KTD
4.? PostApoc
5. Massivehval
10. B3NNTU
13. Quebra Regra
15. Conceit
16. wartitan (wartitan)
17. VLG Idiot
18. ? Wander
19. NateDawg1 (NateDawg)
20. CMac001 (Mac001)
24. Nefarious
25. MR BILL XXX (Zugo)
27. MudturtleJones
31. DIS DASTARDLY
32. Old School Pop
33. ConcreteSnake
34. Mr666
37. oxXxSPECTRExXxo
38. duction (duction)
42. xXOdessaXx (Odessa)
43. Stu The Monkey
47. Tag H3u3r (Ervin)
48. MadMoxxiFavGun (MadMoxxiFavNoob)
49. cougeran (Viscount)
50. v su1c1idal v (jhon Victor)

TrickDempsey
06-07-2014, 09:23 AM
Had a blast hunting with you fellas. Hopefully I'll make the next event, too.

ArkHunter Z
06-07-2014, 09:28 AM

Thanks from Dawn Patrol!

Griffix8
06-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Thanks for popping up.

Griffix8
06-07-2014, 09:36 AM
People who have shown up:

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
CRIXDA
Chevota 85
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
Quebra Regra
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
Shad0w Andr3as
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
Trick Dempsey
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Oddessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
duction

duction
06-07-2014, 09:43 AM
it was real fun! went a bit hairy going to st quentin splitting the phases but after that it was awesome!

Holy Bahamut3
06-07-2014, 09:58 AM
Wish I could have participated, but am stuck in my own personal hell today... If anyone captured it for YouTube post a link.

Battle5Star
06-07-2014, 10:06 AM

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
CRIXDA
Chevota 85
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
Quebra Regra
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
Shad0w Andr3as
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
Trick Dempsey
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Oddessa
WAG61283

I don't see my group on the list. :o Just left earlier, but it was fun, thank you for everyone! :o
Group:
ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
cougeran
v su1c1idal v

duction
06-07-2014, 10:09 AM
http://oi62.tinypic.com/67sgwl.jpg

http://oi62.tinypic.com/2gy920n.jpg

:cool:

Battle5Star
06-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Nice Tom! I knew you will make some good pictures. :o

VIC757
06-07-2014, 10:22 AM
Love the pics, too. It's awesome that they put a system message up for all the ark hunters to see.

Donk
06-07-2014, 10:25 AM
Wish I could have participated, but am stuck in my own personal hell today... If anyone capered it for YouTube post a link.

I'm going to take a nap but the first 3 hours are on the twitch site in 1 hour segments. I'll label and upload them later to either youtube or another site and post links. This was early for me on a weekend but fun.

later VI

PhantasieTrion
06-07-2014, 10:29 AM
Love the pics, too. It's awesome that they put a system message up for all the ark hunters to see.

Obviously, I don't use the system message command too much; didn't realize "-" wasn't a valid character. :)

Holy Bahamut3
06-07-2014, 10:33 AM
I'm going to take a nap but the first 3 hours are on the twitch site in 1 hour segments. I'll label and upload them later to either youtube or another site and post links. This was early for me on a weekend but fun.

later VI

Thanks I appreciate it.

Lucent
06-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Obviously, I don't use the system message command too much; didn't realize "-" wasn't a valid character. :)

We all loved seeing that anyway!

Thanks Dawn Patrol for putting this together! Was fun!! :D

Zombie Stark
06-07-2014, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the fun time everyone. :D

duction
06-07-2014, 10:43 AM

it was a very nice gesture!

please dont forget to give the xbox EU some loving too! we would love an event like this,

Alastar
06-07-2014, 10:45 AM
That was a good bit of fun

Griffix8
06-07-2014, 10:46 AM
Thanks for all who participated. Thanks to Trick and Phantasie for showing up, it wasn't for long but at least you all made it. Thank you for the message.

Deirachel
06-07-2014, 11:09 AM
Good shots Duction. Shame that second one was a bit premature (by about a minute or so, I don't think everyone was back out of San Quentin, yet).

Edit: Donk, the still when you load the first vid makes you look like you are modeling a new hat... and some strange shoulder growth with a hat on it, too. Kinda fun!

N3gativeCr33p
06-07-2014, 11:20 AM
That was a blast. Good times!

Arran
06-07-2014, 11:47 AM
Those bullets didn't last long with a bunch of us hacking away at him. Good times :)

ArkHunter Z
06-07-2014, 11:50 AM

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
CRIXDA
Chevota 85
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
Quebra Regra
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
Shad0w Andr3as
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
Trick Dempsey
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Oddessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
duction

Captain3Beers

Bentu
06-07-2014, 11:52 AM
it was a very nice gesture!

please dont forget to give the xbox EU some loving too! we would love an event like this,

This is something Nuclear Elite could put together.

Griffix8
06-07-2014, 12:31 PM

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
CRIXDA
Chevota 85
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
Quebra Regra
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
Shad0w Andr3as
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
Trick Dempsey
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Oddessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
duction
Captain3Beers
VLG Idiot
PhantasieTrion
ConcreteSnake

Omnifarious Xji
06-07-2014, 12:32 PM
I ended up missing this I guess, I thought it was 9pm est. 9am est was like 3am for me, lol. I was sleeping.

Griffix8
06-07-2014, 12:43 PM
I ended up missing this I guess, I thought it was 9pm est. 9am est was like 3am for me, lol. I was sleeping.
Its alright. Next time you're on I'll give you some scrip anyways.

dreadi
06-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Really enjoyed this event today...met up with loads of arkhunters at happy pow then ended up at a minor arkbreak with swords cutting up everything. As i didn't have a sword i played medic spamming my bmg( yeah sorry guys for the blinding lol) Got inside and things went really well...i think i provided some level of protection �� Good going to those who were in there with me and thanks....when i got outside I'd lost the group and spent a while trying to find everyone....saw the message in chat about a picture being taken in the bar so i fast travelled to Crater where everyone was packed into the bar but i think i missed my pose lol...good times ��

Griffix8
06-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Really enjoyed this event today...met up with loads of arkhunters at happy pow then ended up at a minor arkbreak with swords cutting up everything. As i didn't have a sword i played medic spamming my bmg( yeah sorry guys for the blinding lol) Got inside and things went really well...i think i provided some level of protection �� Good going to those who were in there with me and thanks....when i got outside I'd lost the group and spent a while trying to find everyone....saw the message in chat about a picture being taken in the bar so i fast travelled to Crater where everyone was packed into the bar but i think i missed my pose lol...good times ��
If you ever need a sword just message me, I can help you get one.

Donk
06-07-2014, 01:08 PM
For those who missed it or those of us who want to relive the glory here are some quick links to the twitch recordings. I have the pre bridge crossing videos in 1hour segments

http://www.twitch.tv/vlgidiot/b/536259451 pt1
http://www.twitch.tv/vlgidiot/b/536269533 pt2
http://www.twitch.tv/vlgidiot/b/536281244 pt3

PS: Skip over the san quenton portion a little embarrassing. :)

Donk
06-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Please ad the VLG Idiot to the list of suspects.

Tally hoe

CRIXDA
06-07-2014, 01:59 PM
PSYCHO HOLIDAY!!!!!
47 Ronin? I wouldn't hesitate to say that there were easily around 60 - 65 Ronin at one point.

What was supposed to be a Samurai Charge turned into a school of Arkhunter Piranha, swarming hungrily toward each new target and leaving almost nothing left. It was truly an awesome sight.
Starting out around 9:20 a.m. EST from Shandu Consulate and watching this steady stream of Steel Warriors go by was incredible - all of the different colors and groups, some walking and some running but each with the air of anticipation for the upcoming excitement.
Official Defiance Forum Guru PhantasieTrion came out early and joined us as a special guest on the march toward the San Quentin prison where the first true spatters of blood decorated our blades and forged "thrown-together" groups into lethal unions and friendships. Atticus Batmin even asked if he could "keep" a fellow Arkhunter after the event was over - He said that they fought so well together that Dr. Neil Clark Warren couldn't have found a better match for him. (take THAT, E-Harmony!) lolz......
The "SWORD-NADO" moved through Madera and carved up the Kenn Farm Incursion with only 1 minute to go but it was fun to charge that poor Hulker!
We even hit a Minor Arkbreak and used only blades inside, It turned out okay!
Soon after Hurricane Ronin hit and left IDR, Defiance Creative Lead Trick Dempsey Joined the fight and we swept down through Sausalito, cleaving a trail of destruction second to none. Lots of great game information and cool tidbits get shared when Trick hangs out with us....It is like He makes the game or something.
We crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and down into Dark Matter territory, making cole slaw out of anything that got in our way...until I got us (kinda) lost. (in my defense I was sending messages back and forth because Trick had to go and other folks were leaving and yada yada....) but Nefarious was always right in the vanguard to make sure that everyone was on track and on time. Sutro Tower was an outstanding battle.
we moved up and around through the downtown area of San Francisco to our ultimate destination : Alamo Park.
the Dark Matter troops were plenty agro by the time we really waded in and got busy.
but.....
the Ronin Prevailed.

So many Clans, So many Names. New Friends, Old Battle-Buddies and Inspiring Tales that will be told from this absolutely EPIC event.
I want to thank some folks : Griff, VlgIdiot, Rabbi Bootinstien, Quebra, Mr. 666, NateDawg, Cali Rose, TAG, Chevota, Phantasie Trion, Trick Dempsey, NEFARIOUS the Navigator, Alastar, Battlestar and Duction for server hoppin', all of the Dawn Patrol Shooters for leading groups and of course the bad guys for falling beneath our steel - but most of all : the Defiance community....without whom this would have been like 9 people running around. you Arkhunters are the ones out there everyday smashing and grabbing and I am glad to have sliced and diced with each of you today, THANK YOU!!!!!!

Griffix8
06-07-2014, 02:19 PM
It was fun to run it.

(I love the "school of Arkhunter Piranha" XD, it was so true; we were a bunch of little piranhas with really sharp teeth..er...blades)

ArkHunter Z
06-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Crix...is it too late to copyright/trademark "Swordnado" ???
If not...Trion needs to jump all over the next IP deal with syfy.
I smell another trans-media crossover.

duction
06-07-2014, 03:12 PM
PSYCHO HOLIDAY!!!!!
47 Ronin? I wouldn't hesitate to say that there were easily around 60 - 65 Ronin at one point.

What was supposed to be a Samurai Charge turned into a school of Arkhunter Piranha, swarming hungrily toward each new target and leaving almost nothing left. It was truly an awesome sight.
Starting out around 9:20 a.m. EST from Shandu Consulate and watching this steady stream of Steel Warriors go by was incredible - all of the different colors and groups, some walking and some running but each with the air of anticipation for the upcoming excitement.
Official Defiance Forum Guru PhantasieTrion came out early and joined us as a special guest on the march toward the San Quentin prison where the first true spatters of blood decorated our blades and forged "thrown-together" groups into lethal unions and friendships. Atticus Batmin even asked if he could "keep" a fellow Arkhunter after the event was over - He said that they fought so well together that Dr. Neil Clark Warren couldn't have found a better match for him. (take THAT, E-Harmony!) lolz......
The "SWORD-NADO" moved through Madera and carved up the Kenn Farm Incursion with only 1 minute to go but it was fun to charge that poor Hulker!
We even hit a Minor Arkbreak and used only blades inside, It turned out okay!
Soon after Hurricane Ronin hit and left IDR, Defiance Creative Lead Trick Dempsey Joined the fight and we swept down through Sausalito, cleaving a trail of destruction second to none. Lots of great game information and cool tidbits get shared when Trick hangs out with us....It is like He makes the game or something.
We crossed the Golden Gate Bridge and down into Dark Matter territory, making cole slaw out of anything that got in our way...until I got us (kinda) lost. (in my defense I was sending messages back and forth because Trick had to go and other folks were leaving and yada yada....) but Nefarious was always right in the vanguard to make sure that everyone was on track and on time. Sutro Tower was an outstanding battle.
we moved up and around through the downtown area of San Francisco to our ultimate destination : Alamo Park.
the Dark Matter troops were plenty agro by the time we really waded in and got busy.
but.....
the Ronin Prevailed.

So many Clans, So many Names. New Friends, Old Battle-Buddies and Inspiring Tales that will be told from this absolutely EPIC event.
I want to thank some folks : Griff, VlgIdiot, Rabbi Bootinstien, Quebra, Mr. 666, NateDawg, Cali Rose, TAG, Chevota, Phantasie Trion, Trick Dempsey, NEFARIOUS the Navigator, Alastar, Battlestar and Duction for server hoppin', all of the Dawn Patrol Shooters for leading groups and of course the bad guys for falling beneath our steel - but most of all : the Defiance community....without whom this would have been like 9 people running around. you Arkhunters are the ones out there everyday smashing and grabbing and I am glad to have sliced and diced with each of you today, THANK YOU!!!!!!

thanks for having us :)

Jack Horrigan
06-07-2014, 03:15 PM
It was super fun. You'd be surprised how little chance any enemy group has vs 47+ swords... Love to do another fun PVE idea anytime!

KTD
06-07-2014, 03:56 PM
I also had fun, got in late and had to go early but had fun, thanks you guys for being generous. Oh and I even found a clan. We should do something similar sometime in the near future.

ArkHunter Z
06-07-2014, 04:40 PM
To show my appreciation for all the effort, and participation in the event, the 1st 10 people (Ronin) from the participation list to find me in game will receive a random legendary weapon or scrip gift.

Thanks again guys, this was freakin awesome.

Atticus Batman
06-07-2014, 05:48 PM
Really enjoyed this event today...met up with loads of arkhunters at happy pow then ended up at a minor arkbreak with swords cutting up everything. As i didn't have a sword i played medic spamming my bmg( yeah sorry guys for the blinding lol) Got inside and things went really well...i think i provided some level of protection {snip}

Thanks for that Dreadi. My suicidal Swordsmanship, can sometimes get the best of me without a helpful Medic around. Glad I had one this time! :)

I also had fun, got in late and had to go early but had fun, thanks you guys for being generous. Oh and I even found a clan. We should do something similar sometime in the near future.

Hope that means Dawn Patrol, but if not, it's all good. Enjoy the clan life. Remember they can be a family to you.

{snip}Atticus Batmin even asked if he could "keep" a fellow Arkhunter after the event was over - He said that they fought so well together that Dr. Neil Clark Warren couldn't have found a better match for him. (take THAT, E-Harmony!) lolz......{Snip}

Can you Blame me Crix? Most of our clan can be a bit squemish with my bloodlust. Besides most of our clan doesn't even seem to get my sense of humor. She not only tolerated it for around 5 hours (even though I think most others in area chat may have muted me), but she also chuckled and even accepted my friend request when most others may have ignored it and pretended not to know me! So thank you Lucent, for being an amazing partner!
http://hdtoytheater.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/square-enix-variant-play-arts-kai-dc-comics-batman-05.jpg?w=510&h=288http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Wonder-Woman.jpg

txusguy328
06-07-2014, 06:52 PM
I would just like an invite to a clan or even a group

CRIXDA
06-07-2014, 10:50 PM
Txusguy,
There are so many great clans out there in The Paradise Territories.
Check the clan recruitment pages or the regular "General Discussion" pages in the forum and ask around - a lot of clans are actively looking for folks and some are choosey like mothers who want Jif peanut butter. Look at the signatures of the folks on the forums and you will see who is with which clan and then maybe you can send them a PM about joining!

Combo Breaker
06-08-2014, 08:09 AM
I was late to the event, but it was a lot of fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKHu3S8HQv8&list=PLiWXYxj9PwohvDssO6j93BdLo2vVaqzYY

Lucent
06-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Can you Blame me Crix? Most of our clan can be a bit squemish with my bloodlust. Besides most of our clan doesn't even seem to get my sense of humor. She not only tolerated it for around 5 hours (even though I think most others in area chat may have muted me), but she also chuckled and even accepted my friend request when most others may have ignored it and pretended not to know me! So thank you Lucent, for being an amazing partner![/img]

<3 I had a blast with you! :D

Mudturtle Jones
06-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Thanks to Crix, Griffix, and all the other members of Dawn Patrol for putting this together. Rolling with you guys, y'all for you Southerners, is always a blast. Thanks to Trick and Phantasie for showing up and proving that Trion does support the Defiance player base.
I got on late, overslept, and showed up as the Swordnado was at IDR. Apologies to Batman for declining his duel, but I've never dueled anyone before and didn't feel like looking the fool in front of everyone. It sounds like San Quentin might have been a highlight of the march. Sorry I missed that.
Thanks again and know that I'll be there next time.

Atticus Batman
06-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Thanks to Crix, Griffix, and all the other members of Dawn Patrol for putting this together. Rolling with you guys, y'all for you Southerners, is always a blast. Thanks to Trick and Phantasie for showing up and proving that Trion does support the Defiance player base.
I got on late, overslept, and showed up as the Swordnado was at IDR. Apologies to Batman for declining his duel, but I've never dueled anyone before and didn't feel like looking the fool in front of everyone. It sounds like San Quentin might have been a highlight of the march. Sorry I missed that.
Thanks again and know that I'll be there next time.

It's all cool. Fyi my melee build is currently specced for speed so if you have a strength specced build, you probably would have obliterated me. Heck I was just playing with a new toon this morning and a 5k challenged me. I knew he'd obliterate me, but it would still help with the duel pursuit for my baby. So I did it. He let me win a few times. THen one, when he was almost dead after almost 5 minutes, he dropped a nade at our feet and obliterated my poor little guy. It was fun.

Mudturtle Jones
06-08-2014, 05:09 PM
It's all cool. Fyi my melee build is currently specced for speed so if you have a strength specced build, you probably would have obliterated me. Heck I was just playing with a new toon this morning and a 5k challenged me. I knew he'd obliterate me, but it would still help with the duel pursuit for my baby. So I did it. He let me win a few times. THen one, when he was almost dead after almost 5 minutes, he dropped a nade at our feet and obliterated my poor little guy. It was fun.

I modeled my build after something you had posted so we probably would have been pretty evenly matched.

CRIXDA
06-08-2014, 05:09 PM
Community....it just doesn't work without "U". Does it?
Yep, sounds like a cheesy line for the YMCA or something but in the case of the 47 Ronin it was highly applicable.
We needed everyone regardless of when they showed up and it is really cool to see and read the stories of what happened during the event.
We are going to be leaving the "sticky" soon but this kick@$$tastic event will always be remembered and we truly did forge all kind of new friendships.
Look for new and awesome community events to come like the once per month "Super Shadow War" that Triggers Down Clan and Sugar House Clan hold because those are total BEDLAM!
I will try and think up something else for all of us to do and start looking to the EU server also because I heard rumors of NUCLEAR ELITE dreaming up some stuff to kick those servers up a notch!
Kick ideas around, talk to some folks send some PMs and let's have the biggest summer in Defiance yet!

Atticus Batman
06-08-2014, 05:24 PM
I modeled my build after something you had posted so we probably would have been pretty evenly matched.

Quite possible. IF you want a wicked damage build, I was told Neferious has one.

Atticus Batman
06-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I will try and think up something else for all of us to do and start looking to the EU server also because I heard rumors of NUCLEAR ELITE dreaming up some stuff to kick those servers up a notch!
I just hope they won't conflict with Dawn Patrol! Or I might have an new issue.

Bentu
06-08-2014, 05:58 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKHu3S8HQv8&list=PLiWXYxj9PwohvDssO6j93BdLo2vVaqzYY

Liked and shared on fb. Good times had lol.

N3gativeCr33p
06-08-2014, 06:14 PM

Nice video! It really was a lot of fun!

Old School Pop
06-08-2014, 08:26 PM
I know it has been said, but I must compliment all the Trion staff that participated and sanctioned this event. We are all quick to criticize when you do something wrong, we should be as quick at recognizing good personal performance, and that is what you exemplified on Saturday. Special thanks to staff and my clan-mates that pulled this together, I had never before seen a volge devoured by a school of sword-weilding piranhas, quite amazing.

CRIXDA
06-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Well said, CR33P3R! And an excellent and fun vid by Combo!

PhantasieTrion
06-08-2014, 11:06 PM
Hi Crix or Shadow or Someone

Once you have the final attendance list, pls let me know and we will do the arkforge draw!

Griffix8
06-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Hi Crix or Shadow or Someone

Once you have the final attendance list, pls let me know and we will do the arkforge draw!
This was the list I personally compiled. It has all the names I had seen and heard. I'm not sure if I got everyone though...

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
CRIXDA
Chevota 85
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
Quebra Regra
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
Shad0w Andr3as
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
Trick Dempsey
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Oddessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
duction
Captain3Beers
VLG Idiot
PhantasieTrion
Smiit

Arran
06-09-2014, 01:28 AM
Hi I was there 2 but am not on the list. Same for coug and su1c1dal

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Ok, what was the GT of the other two? Coug and su1c1dal?

Battle5Star
06-09-2014, 01:53 AM

I was in a group with Arran, already posted 3 pages ago. :o

I don't see my group on the list. :o Just left earlier, but it was fun, thank you for everyone! :o
Group:
ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
cougeran
v su1c1idal v

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 02:04 AM
I was in a group with Arran, already posted 3 pages ago. :o
I could've sworn I added those names....Thanks for clearing that up.

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 02:06 AM
Alright. Please forgive me if I spelled your name wrong, my TV screen is getting old so I can't read the names that well. Here is what my final list is.

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
CRIXDA
Chevota 85
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
Quebra Regra
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
Shad0w Andr3as
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
Trick Dempsey
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Oddessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
duction
Captain3Beers
VLG Idiot
PhantasieTrion
Smiit
ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
cougeran
v su1c1idal v

dreadi
06-09-2014, 02:18 AM
Alright. Please forgive me if I spelled your name wrong, my TV screen is getting old so I can't read the names that well. Here is what my final list is.

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
CRIXDA
Chevota 85
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
Quebra Regra
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
Shad0w Andr3as
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
Trick Dempsey
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Oddessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
duction
Captain3Beers
VLG Idiot
PhantasieTrion
Smiit
ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
cougeran
v su1c1idal v

add me too dreadi66 ��

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 02:19 AM
add me too dreadi66 ��
Who were you with?

CRIXDA
06-09-2014, 06:42 AM
I saw Dread there. I kept thinking it was Mr. 666 and getting mixed up.
Phantasie, I would get ready to go ahead and call it done and done at close of business today or whatever?
Up to you.
Regardless, please exclude myself and some of the principals from the drawing to avoid questions of impropriety if You would.

ALSO - everyone on the list is being looked over and selections are being made for more random wep drawings so you may be contacted by Dawn Patrol members bearing goodies!

N3gativeCr33p
06-09-2014, 07:02 AM
ALSO - everyone on the list is being looked over and selections are being made for more random wep drawings so you may be contacted by Dawn Patrol members bearing goodies!

*keeping fingers crossed*

Quebra Regra
06-09-2014, 08:03 AM
I saw Dread there. I kept thinking it was Mr. 666 and getting mixed up.
Phantasie, I would get ready to go ahead and call it done and done at close of business today or whatever?
Up to you.
Regardless, please exclude myself and some of the principals from the drawing to avoid questions of impropriety if You would.

That was pure awesomeness, watched a Viscera go down in record time... nothing but piranha sword bites!

Yup, exclude me from the rewards. I'll be listing some items some items claimable by anyone who participated... First come first served, one per participant. :)

Shadow Andreas
06-09-2014, 09:01 AM
Please exclude me from the drawing also.

A BIG thank you to Phantasie, Trick and the entire Defiance Xbox NA community that participated and supported this DAWN PATROL event! Thank you to Q for the initial idea and to CRIXDA for getting it together and running the event. Thank you to all the DAWN PATROL members and officers that helped out during the event and afterwards.

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 09:30 AM
List for the drawing

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
Chevota 85
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Odessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
Captain3Beers
VLG Idiot
Smiit
ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
cougeran
v su1c1idal v
Dreadi66
rammerjammer23

PhantasieTrion
06-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Thanks for putting the list together Griffis, that helps alot.

** Deadline is 11:59 PM Pacific Time TODAY - Monday June 9th to get your name in (or out, if you don't to be part of the draw) **

rammerjammer
06-09-2014, 12:00 PM
I was there in group with tag from sugar house gang. It was an awesome event. Can't wait to do something like this again.

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 12:01 PM
I was there in group with tag from sugar house gang
I added you.

ArkHunter Z
06-09-2014, 12:30 PM

** Deadline is 11:59 PM Pacific Time TODAY - Monday June 9th to get your name in (or out, if you don't to be part of the draw) **

Please exclude me from the list.
Captain3Beers

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Please exclude me from the list.
Captain3Beers
After checking the list you weren't added....So you're good.

Quebra Regra
06-09-2014, 01:32 PM

Seconded! respekt to Griffix for taking the time to keep it straight.

Mudturtle Jones
06-09-2014, 02:08 PM
Griffix, from your list plus one, I count 73 is that correct? Isn't that Sheldon Cooper's perfect number?

Atticus Batman
06-09-2014, 02:39 PM
I think Brezyy was there but not certain and not sure I spelled the name right.

Quebra Regra
06-09-2014, 02:51 PM
I think Brezyy was there but not certain and not sure I spelled the name right.

He was there alrite... he was in my group for a while. Brezeyy? (sp?)

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 02:56 PM
Griffix, from your list plus one, I count 73 is that correct? Isn't that Sheldon Cooper's perfect number?
The current list I had to take some people off cause they were either with Trion or they didn't want to be in the draw.

Atticus Batman
06-09-2014, 03:01 PM
He was there alrite... he was in my group for a while. Brezeyy? (sp?)

I think it was brezzy or brezyy, but not sure. I also think he is a freemason, if somebody wants to ask them. If you are in-game you can try going into the social tab to search (do not use quick menu search, it never works) and typing the different variations to see if he is online.

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 03:03 PM
I think it was brezzy or brezyy, but not sure. I also think he is a freemason, if somebody wants to ask them. If you are in-game you can try going into the social tab to search (do not use quick menu search, it never works) and typing the different variations to see if he is online.
Yeah I remember him now. He was with Que, Odessa and I for a bit.

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 03:03 PM
CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Odessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
Captain3Beers
VLG Idiot
Smiit
ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
cougeran
v su1c1idal v
Dreadi66
rammerjammer23
Brezzy

Atticus Batman
06-09-2014, 03:05 PM
Yeah I remember him now. He was with Que, Odessa and I for a bit.

Glad I remembered right about him being there. :)

Chevota
06-09-2014, 03:08 PM
Please remove me. Wasnt able to attend, but did manage to get some goodies handed out on my behalf.

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 03:10 PM
Please remove me. Wasnt able to attend, but did manage to get some goodies handed out on my behalf.
Hmm...I could've sworn I saw you there....alright I fixed the list.

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Odessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
Captain3Beers
VLG Idiot
Smiit
ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
cougeran
v su1c1idal v
Dreadi66
rammerjammer23
Brezzy

Atticus Batman
06-09-2014, 03:14 PM

He was only there long enough to hand Ojs/scrip to hand out for him. Several of us agreed to be supply officers on his behalf. Think he met us at Idr, handed us Ojs/scrip then had to bail. Lol

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 03:22 PM
He was only there long enough to hand Ojs/scrip to hand out for him. Several of us agreed to be supply officers on his behalf. Think he met us at Idr, handed us Ojs/scrip then had to bail. Lol
That sounds about right for the time frame I saw him...

Chevota
06-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Yeah, gave Crix a couple guns, shield, a bit o cash, handed out a nade, gave Batman a nade to give away, but bailed shortly after...

CRIXDA
06-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Yes, mad props to Griff.
As I said and I want to reiterate before the deadline:
I want to be removed from the prize eligibility listing, please.

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 04:49 PM
Yes, mad props to Griff.
As I said and I want to reiterate before the deadline:
I want to be removed from the prize eligibility listing, please.
I checked the list. You aren't on it so you're good.

ArkHunter Z
06-09-2014, 06:29 PM

CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen
NateDawg1
Atticus Batman
PixL BiTss
ESF Elite
TAG H3U3R
Notorious 842
KoltoDragon1985
brudevo
Cali Rose
Achilles6280
EarningKey
Nveontrix
The VVwatcher
iHavEnoLiMites
Lil Psycho Baby
Lucent Beam
CMac001
MadMoxxFavGun
Battle5Star
The Great Mr666
CRAIG MACHINE
RozesuRJe
ForgottenCorpse
duction
PurpleRoze4u
X Alastar X
SpokenReason2
Obey TaZZy
Deirachel
BachkLash9590
TemperedCoffee0
MudturtleJones
MatterDontMoney
Gov Issue
SupremeLil Bear
KSI OUTMODEDBAT
SCARAB KILLERS
DedK8d Slaya
Sazel2010
OttawaRedBlacks
Hardbootace09
ONECRAZYCoMml
Solario32
Huntin Wild
Baphomet117
Brick626
Odessa
WAG61283
PROSPACE
xKILADELPHAx
Captain3Beers
VLG Idiot
Smiit
ARRANHAYLEYEDEN
cougeran
v su1c1idal v
Dreadi66
rammerjammer23
Brezzy

Still on the list, pls remove Captain3Beers.
Thx Griff!

Griffix8
06-09-2014, 06:31 PM
CAMPERS xRxSWINE
BENNTU
Stu The Monkey
OLD SCHOOL POP
ManagedCobra133
Lil Bits n Stuf
SRGNT ICE
N3gative Cr33p
Zomvious xRisen