PDA

View Full Version : Question about thorn liro weapons?

Alectrix
05-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Does anyone know if the thorn liro weapons come with a built damage like other rep vendor weapons.

Atticus Batman
05-29-2014, 04:22 PM
As far as I know. All weapons stats are now based on rarity, so NO rep vendor weapons are better than their standard counterpart anymore, but not sure. As for thorne liro they used to be good, but there isn't much there so if you like to farm the arenas then you probably have plenty of rep to try them out. Personally I have been using my Thorne liro rep lately just to buy the titles. Only have the 1k rep title left.

Alectrix
05-29-2014, 04:32 PM
As far as i kno all rep vendor weapons besides 7Th legion come with an extra 1.10 damage.

Atticus Batman
05-29-2014, 04:49 PM
As far as i kno all rep vendor weapons besides 7Th legion come with an extra 1.10 damage.

Did come with it before we got Dlc 5. That patch has standardized everything.

maverick07
05-29-2014, 05:21 PM
As far as I know. All weapons stats are now based on rarity, so NO rep vendor weapons are better than their standard counterpart anymore, but not sure.

Nope...

Faction weapons that get a 10% Damage bonus - Von Bach, Soleptor, Top Notch, Paradise, Chimera, Echelon
Faction weapons that do not get a Damage bonus - Gunslinger (?) (in VBI vendor), 7th Legion, Thorn Liro

Also, named Arkbreaker weapons (the ones with set bonuses), get a 5% Damage Bonus to their base stats. Hope this helps.

I am not sure about Gunslinger though. My Orange VBI EEC Sniper seemed to have some high damage for being syphon nano (over 10,000 DMG at EGO 4622 with no other DMG rolls or mods) so it's possible those have the 10% bonus now.

Atticus Batman
05-29-2014, 05:27 PM
Nope...

Faction weapons that get a 10% Damage bonus - Von Bach, Soleptor, Top Notch, Paradise, Chimera, Echelon
Faction weapons that do not get a Damage bonus - Gunslinger (in VBI vendor), 7th Legion, Thorn Liro

Also, named Arkbreaker weapons (the ones with set bonuses), get a 5% Damage Bonus to their base stats. Hope this helps.

Did you make sure it still works that wway? Because they have also claimed it never nerfed Extralife weapons or shields, and now they are fixxing the shields because they realized we are right, but still no mention of the guns that their scaling F'ed up.

Alectrix
05-29-2014, 05:28 PM
Thanks that helped.

maverick07
05-29-2014, 05:33 PM
Did you make sure it still works that wway? Because they have also claimed it never nerfed Extralife weapons or shields, and now they are fixxing the shields because they realized we are right, but still no mention of the guns that their scaling F'ed up.

I took the time comparing many weapons of mine and several other people to make sure. The bigger numbers are trickier to work with but I had enough examples for most of em to be sure.

Extra Life weapons never lost their 20% DMG bonus. EL Shields on the other hand was a little strange how they broke them. Both the EL Tachyon III and the EL Ironclad got turned into basic Tachyons and Ironclads and lost their special EL stats. I don't have the Hurricane anymore, but surprisingly the EL Rebel's base stats weren't messed up, though it only has one armor plate (should have 2).

Atticus Batman
05-29-2014, 06:04 PM
I took the time comparing many weapons of mine and several other people to make sure. The bigger numbers are trickier to work with but I had enough examples for most of em to be sure.

Extra Life weapons never lost their 20% DMG bonus. EL Shields on the other hand was a little strange how they broke them. Both the EL Tachyon III and the EL Ironclad got turned into basic Tachyons and Ironclads and lost their special EL stats. I don't have the Hurricane anymore, but surprisingly the EL Rebel's base stats weren't messed up, though it only has one armor plate (should have 2).

Good to know. But my El sniper did have the same amount of damage as a purple of the exact same level, the first week of the changes. I know that because I levelled them to compare. If they did indeed ninja fix the guns as you suggest then I will level the El ones the rest of the way up. And yes my El Tachyon is just collecting dust because it was no longer worthwhile. I would also like to point out that all my El guns have fire nano so maybe only the Fire nano EL guns were borked.