PDA

View Full Version : Still one question about nano vs no nano weapons

JxSiN
05-29-2014, 06:04 PM
I was told that nano weapons have a reduction in damage to accommodate for the effect. My question is, if I have a non-nano weapon then stick a converter on it, does it retain the non-nano weapon damage or now suffers the reduction?

Atticus Batman
05-29-2014, 06:18 PM
I was told that nano weapons have a reduction in damage to accommodate for the effect. My question is, if I have a non-nano weapon then stick a converter on it, does it retain the non-nano weapon damage or now suffers the reduction?

It get's all the traits of the nano including damage, because nano and damage are now linked together in the card damage. So changing the nano changes the damage to reflect the new nano.

Hope that was clear enough.

JxSiN
05-29-2014, 06:26 PM
It get's all the traits of the nano including damage, because nano and damage are now linked together in the card damage. So changing the nano changes the damage to reflect the new nano.

Hope that was clear enough.

Crystal clear. Thanks again

Atticus Batman
05-29-2014, 06:33 PM
Btw on topic, the Bmg that adds a slowing affect and poop shoots, does not do Bio damage.

Critical Errors
05-30-2014, 02:29 AM
Btw on topic, the Bmg that adds a slowing affect and poop shoots, does not do Bio damage.

...and that needs to change!

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 02:31 AM
...and that needs to change!

I agree!!! It does the bio visual it should also do the bio damage. But I guess none of us have bothered mentioning it much either, have we? I know this is the first time that I mentioned it.

duction
05-30-2014, 02:38 AM
Does the incubator do armour dmg also as that gives poo shoes and does bio attack

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 02:40 AM
Does the incubator do armour dmg also as that gives poo shoes and does bio attack

Doubtful, since they have said NO bmgs or infectors do nano effect damage.