PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious..

PseudoCool
05-29-2014, 07:53 PM
Hey Gang,

I've been searching these forums for a thread about the upcoming changes that allow you to upgrade a weapons rarity. I haven't been able to find one yet, and I really only have a simple question, or two:

I've heard in game that by upgrading the rarity, you can get the extra rarity rolls (like going from a green to orange you'd get the blue, purple, and orange bonuses). I've also heard that upgrading the rarity will NOT give you those rolls.

So which is it?

And if it's the later, what's the real purpose in upgrading a weapon to orange? It's not really a good legendary without the rolls IMHO.

Thanks in advance.

Chump Norris
05-29-2014, 08:32 PM
You get the rolls for upgrading. I have seen a lot of false information in zone chat lately so its best to ignore it.

PhantasieTrion
05-29-2014, 08:35 PM
I love seeing Bubbles and his Kittens in your posts.

Copperpot
05-29-2014, 08:40 PM

I know right! lol

Chump Norris
05-29-2014, 08:43 PM

Thanks Bubbles is that man...cant wait for the new movie to come out on DVD

Im in the US so no movie till then. :(

PseudoCool
05-29-2014, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the info "Bubbles" LOL And since the Dev didn't dispute it, I'll take it as GOOD intel. I'm glad, now I'm not saving up arkforge for nothing, nor the 90 mastered weapons with good synergies that need to be upgraded to oj's :)

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 02:45 AM
Thanks for the info "Bubbles" LOL And since the Dev didn't dispute it, I'll take it as GOOD intel. I'm glad, now I'm not saving up arkforge for nothing, nor the 90 mastered weapons with good synergies that need to be upgraded to oj's :)

Btw current guns get the rolls. Pre-patch guns do NOT get their missing rolls though.

drackiller
05-30-2014, 04:28 AM
You know, there was another thread that i replied yesterday and i start to see a padron (not by you ofcourse), people are starting to pass false information in the hopes that people buy their stuff.

PseudoCool
05-30-2014, 06:13 AM
Btw current guns get the rolls. Pre-patch guns do NOT get their missing rolls though.

Which guns are "pre-patch"? I've got a ton of those and need to sort through them. Obviously, I don't need 90 OJ's, not to mention how much ark forge it's going to cost to get them up to level.

Combo Breaker
05-30-2014, 06:28 AM
Which guns are "pre-patch"? I've got a ton of those and need to sort through them. Obviously, I don't need 90 OJ's, not to mention how much ark forge it's going to cost to get them up to level.

The easiest way to tell is look for 5 rolls plus the XP roll. Pre-patch only had 3 or 4 rolls plus XP roll.

PseudoCool
05-30-2014, 06:34 AM
Well that won't work then.. since I got guns today (including a purple) with only 2 rolls on them. I've even got an orange (obviously pre-patch) with only 2 rolls on it.