PDA

View Full Version : Lower the Expert ego level please

eclements81
05-29-2014, 08:11 PM
My level is 4,001 and my friends is 3,500 and we handle expert no problem between us but needing a Ego 5,000 just to start it sucks please lower the Expert starting level.

SymbolicGamer
05-29-2014, 08:53 PM
Trion, please raise the expert ego level to 5822.

Thanks.

serialkilla87
05-29-2014, 09:36 PM
I would have to disagree with you both. It should stay at 5k with lower being allowed if grouped. It runs smoother now. Some people still die all the time but thats because even being over 5k they are just not good players. I agree 3500 and up can handle it, however, when you are the 5k+ ego and get paired with 3 different 3500 ego players that arent really good, it isnt fair to have to do all of the work for everyone to get credit. Make more 5k ego friends bro.

QipQip
05-29-2014, 09:56 PM
They only reason you can handle it is because you were boosted to power levels you haven't earned.

Olaf
05-29-2014, 10:16 PM

Thanks.

lol. maybe 5750 is more like it =)

Big Jack Shepard
05-29-2014, 10:17 PM
Things are fine as they are.

Arran
05-30-2014, 12:23 AM
Trion don't pander to those who can't be bothered to level up EGO and actually earn the end game content.

DEATHBRINGER210
05-30-2014, 12:35 AM
u cant even use the guns they sale why should you have access to oj mods?, us 5000's work our butts off to get here .i think this the only time trion might have done something right. ego up. if anything i think they should make it that only ego 5000 players can buy mods too

duction
05-30-2014, 01:00 AM
Exactly, if you give in and let the low ego players get cores then they won't put the time in to raise their ego levels.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 02:34 AM
u cant even use the guns they sale why should you have access to oj mods?, us 5000's work our butts off to get here .i think this the only time trion might have done something right. ego up. if anything i think they should make it that only ego 5000 players can buy mods too

I agree there. And perhaps put a ctche box with the old sawbones weapons in paradise, for those under 5k to buy so they can have weapons their ego.

Pandur
05-30-2014, 02:44 AM
Eh i still think it was the right choice to make Coop matchmaking join 5k+, with group joining only requiring one 5k EGO. My only peeve now is that the Experts at 5k+ don't feel any harder than the normals felt before 1.5.

Shouldn't be so hard to find one 5k Ego to join you up, he can leave after the match is started.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 02:48 AM
The only reason the lower egos even want to do the expert is because, the refuse to do the advanced that is their level. Of course the reason they ignore the advanced is because they refuse to do anything that doesn't give them special rewards (like CC) or have pursuits. So I guess Trion didn't even think about that problem.

Pandur
05-30-2014, 02:53 AM
The only reason the lower egos even want to do the expert is because, the refuse to do the advanced that is their level. Of course the reason they ignore the advanced is because they refuse to do anything that doesn't give them special rewards (like CC) or have pursuits. So I guess Trion didn't even think about that problem.

Yeah i've done one exactly at 3000 something, and it gave 3 arkforge, that's it.

Funny thing is if you're around 3k ego they might not even be that much easier than expert at 5k, since no scaling and all.

drackiller
05-30-2014, 03:23 AM
I have a season pass, only last week i reached the 5K EGO, only this week i played my first Expert coop and only because Olaf invited me.

viced998
05-30-2014, 03:34 AM
Why should they lower the level? This is one of few motivators for become EGO Level 5000+.

Whippy
05-30-2014, 04:14 AM
One word:

Leeches.

Another word:

Scrubs

Boohoo, a 3k-4k ego player wants end game content. As said before, Ego up and suck it up.

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 01:08 PM
I really really dont like it when players keep me from completing things in game, usually by trolling, so naturally when a game designer keeps me from getting all of my xbox achievments that pisses me off too.

All I need was to complet x number daily contracts to finish dlc 5 achievments. Thanks for putting a stop to that... -_- My clan has quit playing a long time ago because they say the game getts old and will nost last to make it to season 3. I speant a good long time trying to find a level 5000 plus player to start a coop mission and was ignored.

So those two options are without question not a option.

I am pretty close too level 4777 and I will NOT go further unless I can be level 5777, which is not possible I cant play any capture and hold nor death match (ergo no pvp objectives complete except shadow wars), nor is it possible to do any social objectives last month by myself made it to level 2 arkbreaker for clan level crap. Besides my level I without question am not joining any clan because I dont like being controlled, which comes back full circle I dont like being kept from getting xbox achievments because other people (players or designers) or game codeing says no.

They better change the preques for expert mode because its BS now a good part of the fanbase may leave just because they cant play coop, or like in my case get trolled by higher level people during contracts, they stay at the end of the circle or hide on top of **** and let me do all the fighting.

I am the one that usually has the most players saves and or the one that saves the team by playing medic. Being level 5000+ doesnt instantly make that character better otherwise they all would have the kills they need to get snake bite 2, they should shrug off my attacks in Shadow Wars (they normally don't I turn them into a purp vapor cloud)

Mathuu
05-30-2014, 02:23 PM
If you're not 5k ego, make friends or join a helpful clan. We do a nightly expert and my clanmates bring me along. I don't see a problem with the change. No matter what the devs do, the community will be split between people that like the change and people that hate it. You have the tools to complete your contracts and pursuits still, use them. If you choose to not use said tools, do not complain about not being able to do something because of your choice not to.

I am mid-2k ego and I'm having no problem progressing pursuits.

dramaQkarri
05-30-2014, 02:36 PM
My clan brings our lower than 5K members into expert co-ops. It's no problem. We also help them level up.

Trion, do NOT change this requirement. This is end-game content so if you're not over 5K ego you haven't reached end game yet.

Of course, Trion released end-game content under the guise of a DLC but that's another issue.

Mistakes were made and continue to be made. Adjust.

dramaQkarri
05-30-2014, 02:38 PM
I really really dont like it when players keep me from completing things in game, usually by trolling, so naturally when a game designer keeps me from getting all of my xbox achievments that pisses me off too.

All I need was to complet x number daily contracts to finish dlc 5 achievments. Thanks for putting a stop to that... -_- My clan has quit playing a long time ago because they say the game getts old and will nost last to make it to season 3. I speant a good long time trying to find a level 5000 plus player to start a coop mission and was ignored.

So those two options are without question not a option.

I am pretty close too level 4777 and I will NOT go further unless I can be level 5777, which is not possible I cant play any capture and hold nor death match (ergo no pvp objectives complete except shadow wars), nor is it possible to do any social objectives last month by myself made it to level 2 arkbreaker for clan level crap. Besides my level I without question am not joining any clan because I dont like being controlled, which comes back full circle I dont like being kept from getting xbox achievments because other people (players or designers) or game codeing says no.

They better change the preques for expert mode because its BS now a good part of the fanbase may leave just because they cant play coop, or like in my case get trolled by higher level people during contracts, they stay at the end of the circle or hide on top of **** and let me do all the fighting.

I am the one that usually has the most players saves and or the one that saves the team by playing medic. Being level 5000+ doesnt instantly make that character better otherwise they all would have the kills they need to get snake bite 2, they should shrug off my attacks in Shadow Wars (they normally don't I turn them into a purp vapor cloud)

Too bad, find a new clan and make new friends. This is END GAME CONTENT so get yourself moving so you can have access.

As far as PVP, if I can finish that pursuit ANYONE CAN. Stop making excuses and try harder.

Deunan
05-30-2014, 03:03 PM
I am pretty close too level 4777 and I will NOT go further unless I can be level 5777So you're saying that you refuse to raise your EGO to 5000. Your problems are self-created and self-imposed. This has to be the most unpersuasive argument I have ever read for lowering the EGO requirement for queuing up for Expert Co-Op Maps.

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 03:21 PM
If you're not 5k ego, make friends or join a helpful clan. We do a nightly expert and my clanmates bring me along. I don't see a problem with the change. No matter what the devs do, the community will be split between people that like the change and people that hate it. You have the tools to complete your contracts and pursuits still, use them. If you choose to not use said tools, do not complain about not being able to do something because of your choice not to.

I am mid-2k ego and I'm having no problem progressing pursuits.

You probably didnt read my whole post. I refuse to join any clan in any game because I dont like being controlled, and or there could be stalkerd from said clan, the one thing I hate more than being kept from getting achievements is stalkers...

2nd I tired for a good while to get a level 5000 player to join and I was ignored OR told to buy a mother ****ing oj blah blah for 350 k at Muir ect. So joining up with anyone is absolutly 100% not a option, this has screwed me over with gunslinger achievments as well.

I have no way of completeing contracts for dlc 5 factions.

Griffix8
05-30-2014, 03:23 PM
You probably didnt read my whole post. I refuse to join any clan in any game because I dont like being controlled, and or there could be stalkerd from said clan, the one thing I hate more than being kept from getting achievements is stalkers...

2nd I tired for a good while to get a level 5000 player to join and I was ignored OR told to buy a mother ****ing oj blah blah for 350 k at Muir ect. So joining up with anyone is absolutly 100% not a option, this has screwed me over with gunslinger achievments as well.

You've done every pursuit possible up till now and also maxed out all your weapons?

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 03:25 PM
[QUOTE=dramaQkarri;1506294]My clan brings our lower than 5K members into expert co-ops. It's no problem. QUOTE]

Except on thursdays right, unless your clan are merchants too? I spent a long *** time trying to find level 5000 players to start the match and not one said a thing except "buy my **** i am at blah blah."

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=dramaQkarri;1506294]My clan brings our lower than 5K members into expert co-ops. It's no problem. QUOTE]

Except on thursdays right, unless your clan are merchants too? I spent a long *** time trying to find level 5000 players to start the match and not one said a thing except "buy my **** i am at blah blah."

First of all, the people that would help you, were probably already in a co-op when you asked in zone chat. Second, just because you were in a clan previously that controls everything, does not mean every clan does.

There are plenty of clans, who's only real requirement is to be nice and try to respect others, atleast as much as they respect you.

Odessa
05-30-2014, 03:36 PM
So you're saying that you refuse to raise your EGO to 5000. Your problems are self-created and self-imposed. This has to be the most unpersuasive argument I have ever read for lowering the EGO requirement for queuing up for Expert Co-Op Maps.

I agree with Deunan, Punisher. I understand the achievement chase, but I am willing to put forth the effort to get them. Beyond the achievements I fell for the game, which made my time spent worthwhile. From your posts you seem to do best solo. I have a few friends who have that 'lone wolf' mentality. This game is one to be enjoyed in groups, which is why my one friend has decided the achievements weren't worth what's needed to get them.

If you put a wall in front of you, you can't expect to be hoisted up and over by people who have simply walked forward. Your focus on numbers "5777 or bust" and not wanting to join a clan if only to get the achievements is ultimately your choice. Again, I have friends who follow your stated gameplay preference. The difference is that they accept their path means they skip the 100% and move on to a game more suited for them.

Good luck and I hope you'll reconsider at least the clan part. That will get you what you need and you wont be charged for the time.

mikeel
05-30-2014, 03:37 PM
( 1 ) Level up till you can't level no more freely.
( 2 ) Welcome to the grind
( 2 A ) - Grind Weapons to 20
( 2 B ) - Do all the content as you've been asked to do in Season 1
( 3 ) You may have to buy their DLC for more missions to increase your Ego

Getting to 5000 is not hard its just another grind.

rebtattoo
05-30-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm at 52XX without a single pvp. I still have several hot shots and time challenges not completed. I still have several social challenges not met.

I feel absolutely no pity for those not willing to make e chase but want the rewards.

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 03:45 PM
Too bad, find a new clan and make new friends. This is END GAME CONTENT so get yourself moving so you can have access.

As far as PVP, if I can finish that pursuit ANYONE CAN. Stop making excuses and try harder.

Youdidnt read my whole post ether, I wont join a clan I dont like taking commands from people esp if it abourt how to design my character, how a equip them, and when I am allowed to play the game. The only reason I am in the clan I am in is because I know them in real life for a long time and we don't / didn't act like a clan anyway.

I also dont believe this is end game material since the show is up and runing.

As far as getting pvp and social objectives done I call bs because just like finding a level 5000 player to play expert cant find people to play normal pvp. There times I never get to play reg player. The whole time ive played I have only played twice. No one cares to listen when I point out that the combined capture player could start a match if they pick one map, and they never do.

Mathuu
05-30-2014, 03:49 PM
You are looking at the wrong clans apparently. We're missing your point about being controlled because we are in clans that are together to help each other.

Deunan
05-30-2014, 03:51 PM
I also dont believe this is end game material since the show is up and runing.This statement makes me think you don't understand what endgame content is. >^^<

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 04:06 PM
So you're saying that you refuse to raise your EGO to 5000. Your problems are self-created and self-imposed. This has to be the most unpersuasive argument I have ever read for lowering the EGO requirement for queuing up for Expert Co-Op Maps.

No my problem is that no level 5000 + will head the call to play coop... Its much easyer to call for help than to level up. So my problem is NOT caused by me.

JFYI Infected hulker are easy to hit because they are a big target. Taking that in mind there no reason that all the 5000 + havent completed snake bite.

Have yourself a nice day.

Deunan
05-30-2014, 04:29 PM
No my problem is that no level 5000 + will head the call to play coop... Its much easyer to call for help than to level up. So my problem is NOT caused by me.Wanting everything handed to you is not an excuse to not level up. Leveling up to 5000 is not that hard now that there are 450 extra EGO points to be gained from the EGO grid. It's even less hard for each DLC you have since they add additional pursuit points to the core game as well. Your refusal to level up is undeniably what blocks you from just being able to queue up for an Expert Co-Op Map even if you refuse to recognize that fact.

JFYI Infected hulker are easy to hit because they are a big target. Taking that in mind there no reason that all the 5000 + havent completed snake bite.

http://www.webpulp.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/5414660_8716bf615a.jpg

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 04:42 PM
[QUOTE=Punisher Illinois Blue;1506348]

First of all, the people that would help you, were probably already in a co-op when you asked in zone chat. Second, just because you were in a clan previously that controls everything, does not mean every clan does.

There are plenty of clans, who's only real requirement is to be nice and try to respect others, atleast as much as they respect you.

I am not responding in ordear of your posts.

Your point about clans is not true. Besides I read alot of the posts here about players in clans acting up screwing up the WM locks and how there own clan needs to deal with them. If no one controlls anyone in clans posts like that would be meaningless.

Every clan good and bad controls the majority like pawns, the onlyone with absolute rights is the general. I have already posted the limitation that would be imposed on me if I joined a clan, and I wont put up with it...

This is in regards to your first point. BS I dont buy it that by chance the whole time I was on yesterday that all the helpy heperton 5000 + players wer busy helping all the 4999 and bellow players play expert coop nor helping them cross the street because of the big bad volge wants to mug them on there way too a contract...

Of all the **** that happend yesterday after waiting a long *** time I saw people request help for exp 101 norm. So I say **** it and go help them. Then BEHOLD three players are ****ing 5000 + playing a ****ing normal ****ing coop mission. And do they help me after help them....

spoiler alert

MOTHER ****ING NO!!!

end spoiler

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=Atticus Batman;1506360]

I am not responding in ordear of your posts.

Your point about clans is not true. Besides I read alot of the posts here about players in clans acting up screwing up the WM locks and how there own clan needs to deal with them. If no one controlls anyone in clans posts like that would be meaningless.

Every clan good and bad controls the majority like pawns, the onlyone with absolute rights is the general. I have already posted the limitation that would be imposed on me if I joined a clan, and I wont put up with it...

This is in regards to your first point. BS I dont buy it that by chance the whole time I was on yesterday that all the helpy heperton 5000 + players wer busy helping all the 4999 and bellow players play expert coop nor helping them cross the street because of the big bad volge wants to mug them on there way too a contract...

Of all the **** that happend yesterday after waiting a long *** time I saw people request help for exp 101 norm. So I say **** it and go help them. Then BEHOLD three players are ****ing 5000 + playing a ****ing normal ****ing coop mission. And do they help me after help them....

spoiler alert

MOTHER ****ING NO!!!

end spoiler

First you just implied that somebody controls everyone in your clan as well, wich means you are used to being controlled, or are the controller. Second the real problem is that you are too obsessed with the number 777 to level up.

Btw I avoid Explosions 101 and Soleptor on expert. Those houdini issues are way toooooo annoying on those maps.

rebtattoo
05-30-2014, 04:54 PM
Our clan doesn't give a **** what ya do as long as you don't disrespect one another. Hell, what am I talking about? I t-bag the founder at any given opportunity.

You're definitely looking at the wrong clans. You definitely don't understand the term "End Game". And, you definitely have an odd obsession with numbers.

Skerrick
05-30-2014, 05:53 PM
Keep expert co-op for 5k only.

As for needing a clan to reach 5k, utter BS. I am 5601 and have never been in a clan and have 0/6 for social pursuits.
Getting to 5k was easy (just requires effort) and I did it before they made it easier (i.e. trusted with Echelon).

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Wanting everything handed to you

I am going to stop you right there. I normally dont do this when fighting people I dont like but you seem to think I am lazy or something by posting **** like this but you can trust me I have completed more things than you have in games that are way more difficult my little 5000+ FRIEND -_-

Right now I am ranked number one in Top gun hl in every category and have been for a year. I have fantastic piloting skills and would have flown in the USN if the Turkey had not been retired.

I am ranked 7th overall out of 200k in starfighter mode in Star Wars Battle Front 2. I murdered everyone above me a gained huge rep and fear in that community. The only reason I wasnt ranked higher is because I do more than game.

Star Wars TIE Fighter on hard no ships lost and I didnt chicken out on Battle 5 mission 1

Then theres Kinect Star Wars I beat Vader in 53.504 sec that is the world record and only around 30 people have beat him in 59 sec.

SO IF YOU WANT TO TALK **** ABOUT STUFF BEING HANDED TO ME TAKE NOTE I HAVE COMPLETED WAY MORE DIFFICULT THINGS IN MORE DIFFICULT GAMES MY LEVEL 5000 + "F R I E N D!"

I would love to see you beat the last two objectives I posted -_-

Now that being said anytime a muther ****ing 5000 + screws me or any 4999 or less player out of a contract I will think of you and your elitism. I am tired of your bull **** and your smart *** posts I have seen you make towards other players. Be greatful the only time players can attack other players is in pvp because every time I was screwed out of a contract by a level 5000 I would vap your character 100 times and I wouldnt be FAIR about it I wouldnt proclaim myself nor let you see me before... RUINING YOUR DAY. You being 5000+ wouldnt save you ether.

Alienating the fanbase by making it so they can only do ect if they are 5000 + is a mistake and should be changed to something else. If you all are so good why do I end up carrying your ***** when you run headlong into dark matter? you being 5000 didnt magically bounce the attacks away from you or anyone rushing swarms of enemies.

Your refusal to level up is undeniably what blocks you from just being able to queue up for an Expert Co-Op Map even if you refuse to recognize that fact.

Actully because 100% every 5000 level character was doing something else I couldnt play. Yall were busy ether ****ing me over doing your own contracts or selling **** or trolling the fanbase by going into contract zones, boosting enemy levels, and then hiding making lower levels do all the work or quit.

You know what I blame you and other 5000 elitists for the time ****ing 5000+ characters came in out of the north eastern san fran dark matter base fast enough to get away and boost the level too 10. It took me ****ing hours to beat by myself and because I took too long I didnt get the vbi rep.

Since your so full of helpful advice my 5000+ friend I being a lowly 4000+ will ****ing help you with getting snake bite 2 done.

I dont know if you know this but your supposed to shoot infected hulker killing them JFYI. See you got to point your gun at the big scary monster and pull the right trigger or left mouse buttion, very tricky right remember they have to "die." Thats why 100% of the 5000+ have not completed snake bite 2. To bad you guys want it handed to you on a ****ing gold diamond silver plated plater to have the Hulker stand still for you to shoot because he is hard to kill fast enough... sad face =[

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=Punisher Illinois Blue;1506452]

First you just implied that somebody controls everyone in your clan as well, wich means you are used to being controlled, or are the controller. Second the real problem is that you are too obsessed with the number 777 to level up.

Btw I avoid Explosions 101 and Soleptor on expert. Those houdini issues are way toooooo annoying on those maps.

YOU DIDNT READ MY WHOLE POST >:(

I told you

A) I know everyone in real life for like 13-15 years

B) It was never run like a clan

C) I am the onlyone left everyone ****ing quit because they think its bad to invest in a game they see as being dead before season 3. I disagree ERGO I am the only one playing.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Atticus Batman;1506454]

I told you

C) I am the onlyone left everyone ****ing quit because they think its bad to invest in a game they see as being dead before season 3. I disagree ERGO I am the only one playing.

So yours was never run like a clan, but clans you have never even considered looking into are full of puppets controlled by a master? If you ever bothered checking, you would find plenty of clans let you do your own thing, and only have a problem when you are purposely screwing over or trolling players. Whereas a clan that is just friends doing what they want, like yours means nobody there has a problem with the others screwing over people and refusing to help just because they are a different ego level.

Until you actually ask clans about their rules, you will never know what a clan is like.

Dawn Patrol for instance, is mainly a bunch of loners that do their own thing, but talk in party chat. We help others when asked, and I have been known to just give out scrip to new players so they can buy a better gun, shield, or vehicle. Am I ever going to have a large amoutn of scri that way? No but I like helping people, so I do it. The only real rules are be considerate, Do not purposely screw or troll people, and help others when asked if we have the time.

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 06:16 PM
Our clan doesn't give a **** what ya do as long as you don't disrespect one another. Hell, what am I talking about? I t-bag the founder at any given opportunity.

Good point really... -_-

You're definitely looking at the wrong clans. You definitely don't understand the term "End Game". And, you definitely have an odd obsession with numbers.

BS to your clan point every clan in every game esp ACM & AVP is controlling and the ammount of drama I have seen in world chat about a brown clan makes me want to add Defiance clans to that list.

I dont really give a **** if I dont know what end game content is.

Does knowing help me complete expert dlc 5 contracts ? NO

Does knowing make 5000 + players stop trolling people doing reg contracts? NO

Does knowing get people to play reg pvp or complete social contracts? NO

Does knowing give me a ****ing submarine to travel the defiance game ocean? NO

Case closed knowning what it means doesnt help.

Yall have pissed me off GOOD JOB. If your goal was to do so "your winner" have a ****ing good weekend.

Whippy
05-30-2014, 06:28 PM
Punisher, your arguments holds no strength.

Fuzzy
05-30-2014, 06:29 PM
First of all: IF you would just read a bit on the forums and would KNOW only a little bit of the game, you'd KNOW that the Snake's bite pursuit is NOT completable (at least not easily) because of the bugged Madera Incursions (waves ending too fast). One thing.

Secondly, I won't go more into this thread because you seriously don't even read and listen to the other guys on here, so it seems pointless to me to even argue with you.

B_Draco
05-30-2014, 06:36 PM

Umm, I'd rather see daily contracts for Chimera reward 2 cores and the Paradise weekly reward 6 cores... It gets soooooooooo dull to have to play every ******* day on an expert co-op may for one core, and then at the beginning of the week play two expert co-ops just to barely have 10 cores to get 1 mod...

konstantinov
05-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Right now I am ranked number one in Top gun hl in every category and have been for a year. I have fantastic piloting skills and would have flown in the USN if the Turkey had not been retired.

I am ranked 7th overall out of 200k in starfighter mode in Star Wars Battle Front 2. I murdered everyone above me a gained huge rep and fear in that community. The only reason I wasnt ranked higher is because I do more than game.

Star Wars TIE Fighter on hard no ships lost and I didnt chicken out on Battle 5 mission 1

Then theres Kinect Star Wars I beat Vader in 53.504 sec that is the world record and only around 30 people have beat him in 59 sec.

SO IF YOU WANT TO TALK **** ABOUT STUFF BEING HANDED TO ME TAKE NOTE I HAVE COMPLETED WAY MORE DIFFICULT THINGS IN MORE DIFFICULT GAMES MY LEVEL 5000 + "F R I E N D!"

I would love to see you beat the last two objectives I posted -_-

I'm pretty sure you just trolled and hijacked yourself.

A. 5k is insanely easy to get to now.
B. Congrats on Darth Vader
C. With your attitude and mentality yeah people might be inclined not to help you.
D. So let's say you finish your pursuit and you're not 5k. What was the point of getting the pursuit done? So you can look at guns you can't use? Mods I can understand.
E. Saying that all clans control every aspect is a blatant lie and you're trying to pander to the lowest common denominator.
F. You've already put in enough time to get to 4777, why not get the 223 EGO so you don't have to worry about this.
G. Completing this pursuit won't make you 5k.

Hope this helps.

Griffix8
05-30-2014, 07:08 PM
Hey Punisher, take it easy...
-For the leveling up just do Pursuits and level up weapon skills. You couldn't have done all of them by now and only be a 4777.
-Clans aren't ALL that way, some are a bit more strict than others but not all of them are controlling.
-Why 5777? All you need is just 5000.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 07:13 PM
Hey Punisher, take it easy...
-For the leveling up just do Pursuits and level up weapon skills. You couldn't have done all of them by now and only be a 4777.
-Clans aren't ALL that way, some are a bit more strict than others but not all of them are controlling.
-Why 5777? All you need is just 5000.

Even though it does come off as an obsession, I would say he wants it at 5777 because he is currently at 4777 and wants to level his 4777 gear up evenly so it stays at his ego level. I could be wrong though.

However if that is the only reason, then it could be fixed by Trion giving us a way to level gear to our exact ego like lots have asked and given suggestions for.

Whippy
05-30-2014, 07:24 PM
Even though it does come off as an obsession, I would say he wants it at 5777 because he is currently at 4777 and wants to level his 4777 gear up evenly so it stays at his ego level. I could be wrong though.

However if that is the only reason, then it could be fixed by Trion giving us a way to level gear to our exact ego like lots have asked and given suggestions for.

Since when do Try-on listen to its fan base though?

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 07:30 PM
Since when do Try-on listen to its fan base though?

Since when is somebody who hates a company, a fan of the company?

Whippy
05-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Since when is somebody who hates a game, a fan?

Ok so you are from America (please don't take this as racism as it seriously isn't) and some Americans like baseball. Can a baseball fan not be angry at their team one day for not performing well? Lets make this world wide. As we know the World cup 2014 is going to Brazil. I will be almightily pee'd off at England when they get knocked out in a game they should win. Will it stop me being a fan? nope.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 07:41 PM
Ok so you are from America (please don't take this as racism as it seriously isn't) and some Americans like baseball. Can a baseball fan not be angry at their team one day for not performing well? Lets make this world wide. As we know the World cup 2014 is going to Brazil. I will be almightily pee'd off at England when they get knocked out in a game they should win. Will it stop me being a fan? nope.

First I changed that quote since, I saw that you do like the game itself. Second of all I am Native American, so it would be Lacrosse. Third I get your point, but you only ever come in here to complain. They will NOT revert it back to what it was at launch, so is there anything about the "NEW" Defiance that you do like?

KTD
05-30-2014, 08:11 PM
I don't even know where to start. First if you only play to get achievements probably playing for the wrong reasons. Me if I beat Darth Vader, I wouldn't care how long it took. I play games to have fun. I don't worry about getting all the achievements. I play to have fun and see what happens next. I have forgotten about that in getting so wrapped up in how morons ruin the game, so ty for reminding me of that Blue. Now I know why I will stay playing Defiance. 1. Find a bunch people, I can be friends with and have fun. 2. To see what happens next.

Whippy
05-31-2014, 04:44 AM
First I changed that quote since, I saw that you do like the game itself. Second of all I am Native American, so it would be Lacrosse. Third I get your point, but you only ever come in here to complain. They will NOT revert it back to what it was at launch, so is there anything about the "NEW" Defiance that you do like?

Yes. Here is a list of what I love in the game

I love the social aspect and the fantastic group of people I have found myself to be playing with on a daily basis. If it wasn't for them I probably would of left by now
I love the bosses when they actually appear on the screen instead of phasing. I think a lot of imagination has gone into creating some of the bosses.
I love DLC 5 and the challenge it brings.
I love having a lot of choices with gun. One of the reason I also loved Borderlands. (Now being able to re-roll the base guns, synergy and nano of your gun is destroying A: trading B: the fun of finding out what OJ gun you got when it appears on your screen.)
I love the team work aspect of the game, although it doesn't work as intended.
I love how much potential this game had in the beginning but the Devs decided to take it in their own direction instead of listening to a big chunk of fan base and adding what we actually wanted. E.G Auction Houses, Clan Wars just to name a couple.
I love Sci-Fi and love the TV show. Season 2 is the only reason I came back on to try and catch up with everything I had missed so I was ready for the
I do genuinely love the game, it's all I've played for the last 2-3 months.

What I don't like is the direction the developers are taking the game and how they are ruining the months of hard work not only myself but others around me who have put even more time in than me only for the new people to get everything on a plate.

I worked hard to get to my EGO level, I didn't give up and think "lower the expert requirements for expert maps". No I went out of my way to complete pursuits and I am now 54xx instead of moaning and complaining about how lower egos are being made the enemy. I also like to think I put the time and effort in the get some of the guns I own. I haven't bought a single one and all guns I own have been through the RNG. I don't want to think some one can come along, pick up a white gun, make it to legendary, re-rolls the base roll, add a synergy and a nano and have a perfect weapon from a white one.

I wrote this after just waking up so some of it might not make sense.

DIS
05-31-2014, 04:47 AM
Trion don't pander to those who can't be bothered to level up EGO and actually earn the end game content.

Too late, they already gave them a way to sneak in the back door. High EGO players will never get content "just for us" because much like everything else these days, we don't want to exclude anyone, everyone gets a trophy and nobody wins or loses. F***ing hippies.

DIS
05-31-2014, 04:54 AM

You have ways to do all of the things you are complaining about, you just refuse to do them. Stop stamping your feet and throwing a fit. If you insist on refusing to do things because you don't like them or someone was mean to you, I suggest you pick up a single player game, NOT an MMO.

drackiller
05-31-2014, 04:56 AM
They should do one simple thing, really really simple:
1 core for standard on a daily
2 core for advanced on a daily
3 cores for experienced on a daily

2 cores for standard in weekly
4 cores for advanced in weekly
6 cores for experienced in weekly

In the Rep vendor machines we could have:
2 K Legendary weapons for the guys playing standard
4 K Legendary weapons for the guys playing advanced
5 K for the High end players.

For the mods it would keep as it is.
I think this solution would please most of the people. But players from the high tiers wouldn`t be allowed to play in the low tiers to prevent farming.

And ofcourse, the TL1 in standard would have to go up for 2 or 3.

It`s just an idea.

DIS
05-31-2014, 05:14 AM
They should do one simple thing, really really simple:
1 core for standard on a daily
2 core for advanced on a daily
3 cores for experienced on a daily

2 cores for standard in weekly
4 cores for advanced in weekly
6 cores for experienced in weekly

In the Rep vendor machines we could have:
2 K Legendary weapons for the guys playing standard
4 K Legendary weapons for the guys playing advanced
5 K for the High end players.

For the mods it would keep as it is.
I think this solution would please most of the people. But players from the high tiers wouldn`t be allowed to play in the low tiers to prevent farming.

And ofcourse, the TL1 in standard would have to go up for 2 or 3.

It`s just an idea.

STOP! Why are there so many people that want everything to be accessible to everyone regardless of EGO? If they give everyone access to everything then what the F*** is the point of leveling up? Stop drinking the Kool-Aid, their is no space ship behind the comet.

drackiller
05-31-2014, 06:05 AM
STOP! Why are there so many people that want everything to be accessible to everyone regardless of EGO? If they give everyone access to everything then what the F*** is the point of leveling up? Stop drinking the Kool-Aid, their is no space ship behind the comet.

They would get what they paid for and each Tier should be rewarded accordingly, and that would make people working towards leveling up. Incentive.

yue
05-31-2014, 10:06 AM
5k is a good ego level for these co-op maps . Anything less is a hassle for the other ppl in the map with you .
A idea tho ..... Make t1 co-op exactly where they are . Make t2 Grant 1 core . Make t3 Grant 3 cores . So lowwer levels get to have cores and higher level get rewarded better for the more work

LatencyRemix
05-31-2014, 10:44 AM
This was so funny to read through. Your saying its unfair to make expert 5k ego because you can't get to 5k ego you're self. Hell why not start at 5k with a full orange loadout is basically what you want.

Or another analogy is one most people would know. Go cry on the blizzard forums to lower gear score and level for raids. And thats what your asking for now by wanting expert ego level reduced. If anything there should be more zones and content for people 5k+. You can only replay the story a few times before you get it totally memorized.

So many good gamea go to **** because off whiney people that won't spend the time to earn their place on end game.

PseudoCool
05-31-2014, 10:10 PM
I'm NOT at 5K yet, but I tell you this much: If the "Expert" level was lowered, it'd be the death knell for me (again). Leave at least ONE GOAL in the game to reach! It's not like you can't tag along with someone already, heck, you can even do it without asking!

Just leave it alone where it is instead of trying to make everything so easy you sneeze and get an inventory full of oj's. *SMH*

Big Jack Shepard
06-01-2014, 01:47 AM
This is all very entertaining.

Maida
06-01-2014, 03:43 AM
Where in the license agreement does it guarantee you the right to all the rewards? No game in the history of games has guaranteed that. Even the old days of Super Mario Bros you had to succesfully complete all the previous stages to finally rescue the princess. If you couldn't then too bad your princess would forever remain in another castle.

When I tried Neverwinter Knights i didn't know anything about RPGs so I had a poor build. I got to the final boss but never beat it. I could only get about 1/4 of his hit points down. I can't demand that the devs give me my money back, or rewrite the game so that my crappy character could complete the story.

CRIXDA
06-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Punisher Illinois Blue,
I am very sad to read that You are angry.
I hate to see that You feel upset and targetted by certain members both here on the forum and ingame.
As a co-founder of Dawn Patrol and Player on XBL NA, I must say that NO ONE speak FOR the Dawn Patrol as a collective other than myself except for my partner and co-founder Shadow Andreas and neither of us do such without any discussion with the clan beforehand.
I am extremely upset to see You point out our clan in this thread as being "unhelpful" and calling our clan more or less liars. I pride our clan on our reputation and our standing in the community, as our members do. If You have a problem with an individual member of our clan, that does not represent all of our clan and nor does it make our clan responsible for the behavior of that member - although the member will often be held accountable if the clan suffers for the behaviour.
I hope that you understand my meaning. If you are angry with Atticus Batman, then you are angry with Atticus Batman.
If you approach a Dawn Patrol clan member for help ingame and receive nothing from them, perhaps coming to a clan officer would be much more prudent than naming them here and trying to bring disrespect to an entire clan that makes great strides to be very helpful to all EGO level players.
There is no disrespect intended in this posting, I hope that you see that and if you take exception to any Dawn Patrol member please approach an officer or myself.
Thank You, Punisher. Enjoy Your Day.

mr8liner
06-01-2014, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE=Atticus Batman;1506454]

I told you

I think everyone left the clan your in is because of you. I have read all of your post in here and you sound like a big cry baby. I have 2 toon over 5k. one toon is at 5591 with only getting done 4/14 pvp pursuits.

You sit there and say that all 5000+ people do not have snake bite 2 done, when you know there are probably 1,000's who have it done.

In eveyone of your posts there it's me,me me. I wouldn't help you just for the simple fact that you think everyone in this game is here to fit your needs.

I don't know what platform you play on... maybe xbox, but I have never heard of any clan making their members do what they ( the founder) wants them to do.

Why not do us all thye favor and go play one of those other games that you think your so great at. Cause it is simple to see that this game is over your head.

I help out lower ego players all the time, all the memeber in my clan do the same thing. All the people I know in other clans on the PS3 help out lower toon as well.

You are just living in a fairy tale land. And after all this you put up in here I am sure now there will be no-one willing to help you with anything. If your on the PS3 I wouldn't help if at all.

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Punisher Illinois Blue,
I am very sad to read that You are angry.
I hate to see that You feel upset and targetted by certain members both here on the forum and ingame.
As a co-founder of Dawn Patrol and Player on XBL NA, I must say that NO ONE speak FOR the Dawn Patrol as a collective other than myself except for my partner and co-founder Shadow Andreas and neither of us do such without any discussion with the clan beforehand.
I am extremely upset to see You point out our clan in this thread as being "unhelpful" and calling our clan more or less liars. I pride our clan on our reputation and our standing in the community, as our members do. If You have a problem with an individual member of our clan, that does not represent all of our clan and nor does it make our clan responsible for the behavior of that member - although the member will often be held accountable if the clan suffers for the behaviour.
I hope that you understand my meaning. If you are angry with Atticus Batman, then you are angry with Atticus Batman.
If you approach a Dawn Patrol clan member for help ingame and receive nothing from them, perhaps coming to a clan officer would be much more prudent than naming them here and trying to bring disrespect to an entire clan that makes great strides to be very helpful to all EGO level players.
There is no disrespect intended in this posting, I hope that you see that and if you take exception to any Dawn Patrol member please approach an officer or myself.
Thank You, Punisher. Enjoy Your Day.

Things set in motion and can not be turned back. I said I am going to war with all 5000+ players. I full understand that means I wont be getting the rest of my achievements but elitists and trolls need to be put in there place.

Have a nice day.

Griffix8
06-01-2014, 12:51 PM
Things set in motion and can not be turned back. I said I am going to war with all 5000+ players. I full understand that means I wont be getting the rest of my achievements but elitists and trolls need to be put in there place.

Have a nice day.
There are many other games where elitism and trolling is rampant, why just here? You keep thinking that every level 5000 is now inherently evil when that's not true; there are some jerks out there, sure, but not every single 5000 player is bad.

As cliche as this line is its still true, its just a game. This whole argument is rather silly..

LatencyRemix
06-01-2014, 01:28 PM
Your eventually going to reach 5k ego no matter what you do, so what then your at war with your self and become the thing you hate. You might as well stop playing the game at this point so you wont get to 5k ego

PTR47
06-01-2014, 01:30 PM
I have Snake's Bite II done.

Rokea
06-01-2014, 05:36 PM
My level is 4,001 and my friends is 3,500 and we handle expert no problem between us but needing a Ego 5,000 just to start it sucks please lower the Expert starting level.
Its called expert for a reason

PseudoCool
06-01-2014, 06:23 PM

Have a nice day.

How did this thread devolve from a post originally about LOWERING the Expert level to some guy making a declaration of War on everyone on his platform that's at EGO 5000 or better? I'm confuzzled here...

konstantinov
06-01-2014, 06:40 PM
How did this thread devolve from a post originally about LOWERING the Expert level to some guy making a declaration of War on everyone on his platform that's at EGO 5000 or better? I'm confuzzled here...

It's not just his platform, it's for anyone that plays and is 5k or higher.

Chevota
06-01-2014, 10:30 PM
TLDR warning...

Ok, first of all anyone coming into this thread late... It has been heavily edited (deletions) so some things may seem out-of-context.

Ok so, as to the original post of lowering EGO requirements on Experts... No ty lol... Not saying Lower Lvls cant hold thier own, but I've done a few with lower than 5k previously in PUG's and it doesnt end well... Yes running through the Co-op generally works, but when it comes to Boss fight time, thats where the weaknesses usually appear... Again, its not specific, just a "they are bad, more often than good"... But this holds true to 5K+ also, no one is exempt from being garbage @ a game.

To Punisher, (and none of this is an attack):
Where you get the whole controlling things from clans, i have no idea. Ive been in 4 different clans. These include Large clans like Obsidian, and currently now a smaller clan of probablly 10-15 regular daily players... Not once did I ever have to conform in ANY way. Thats in character uniform, playstyle, weapons used, entree fee, any type of "Due's"... If you find this stuff, you find the wrong people.

As far as Snake Bite Hulker Kills:
This all stems from a Wave-Clearing issue, not player skill. Technically... What I mean is, Players in general at the event are killing Afflicted faster than groups can kill Hulkers... If people stopped using BMGs/Infectors, the wave-clear wouldnt be as bad, which would lead to Hulker Kills, which would lead to higher scores... This is all being changed on the 4th so, it doesnt matter anymore, anyone on for the 4th/5th/6th will complete it as long as they attend the event and hit Hulkers.

Contract griefing, a.k.a. bumping to TL10 and not participating.
1st, any who leave mid-contract, or grief by shooting 1 enemy to get score and then hide, are cowards...
This is not only 5K players, there are ALOT of different lvls that do this, and it wont change... I get stuck alot carrying through the end of a contract on a daily basis. When you play an Open-world MMO with Dynamic Event Scaling, the spawn issue that we have at the moment will happen... This is because ENEMIES do NOT have Dynamic Scaling, only the event... You notice this when TL10 drops, but TL10 enemies remain. Its probably impossible to do on the fly to lower shields/health of enemies until the next spawn wave...

Medic play in Co-Ops.
Of course you will have the most pick-ups and often score, while DPStanks have deaths... I dont play Medic, but i assume you probably can get more points Healing 2-3 people than 1 person gets from killing 1 99er... When you sit behind a MEATSHIELD, you dont eat lead, the MEATSHIELDS do. And they pay the price so Medics can keep them in the fight an extra 10-15 seconds to kill before they get killed.

Clans that seem to provide "Phantom help":
You cant expect a clan/group to jump at your whim to help you out. Im not one of these people but there are plenty out there... Hell some of the clannies I have, are because someone else from the clan helped them out. Be it giving Scrip, or helping missions, showing them what weapons are good, or (like I do) providing more tactical info on using what Perks in what Events.

Also, FWIW, there are no high horses in Defiance anymore... Its all just a battle of attrition with Server Connectivity. Anyone thinking they are a badass because they top events is pretty dellusional lol.

LatencyRemix
06-02-2014, 02:07 AM
Also, FWIW, there are no high horses in Defiance anymore... Its all just a battle of attrition with Server Connectivity. Anyone thinking they are a badass because they top events is pretty dellusional lol.

Yup, all you need is a bad incinerator/bonfire with increased nano perks on and just set everything a blaze and get all nano effects kills.

Pandur
06-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Lol is it just me or did my little one liner mentioning what lovely of a thread this has become get deleted ?

drackiller
06-02-2014, 02:26 AM
Lol is it just me or did my little one liner mentioning what lovely of a thread this has become get deleted ?

Yup, i got 2 or 3 inocent posts deleted as well, and i never insult or antagonize pretty much anyone :(
No loss here...

Pandur
06-02-2014, 02:27 AM

I'm very interested in how he plans to wage that war.

eclements81
06-02-2014, 04:20 AM
Where in the license agreement does it guarantee you the right to all the rewards? No game in the history of games has guaranteed that. Even the old days of Super Mario Bros you had to succesfully complete all the previous stages to finally rescue the princess. If you couldn't then too bad your princess would forever remain in another castle.

When I tried Neverwinter Knights i didn't know anything about RPGs so I had a poor build. I got to the final boss but never beat it. I could only get about 1/4 of his hit points down. I can't demand that the devs give me my money back, or rewrite the game so that my crappy character could complete the story.

The terms of use agreement for all DLC content is that if you purchase the DLC you are able to play it no matter what with how Trion did the Ego 5,000 expert co-op after the DLC came out in an update is actually breaking the rules of paid DLC and can get in a lot of trouble from Microsoft and have to issue refunds for the players that have the content and cant play it.

LatencyRemix
06-02-2014, 05:36 AM
The terms of use agreement for all DLC content is that if you purchase the DLC you are able to play it no matter what with how Trion did the Ego 5,000 expert co-op after the DLC came out in an update is actually breaking the rules of paid DLC and can get in a lot of trouble from Microsoft and have to issue refunds for the players that have the content and cant play it.

Dont be lazy and reach 5k ego then you can do expert. Or if your not 5k ego, look for someone 5k that will take you in a group. Its still accessible to every one, they just made it a bit harder.

drackiller
06-02-2014, 05:38 AM
Play the GAME...

...after that, come talk to us.

rydda
06-02-2014, 05:48 AM
Thats ok 5k+ are more willing to team up with each other then less then 4k-

firemist
06-02-2014, 05:50 AM
I'm at 52XX without a single pvp. I still have several hot shots and time challenges not completed. I still have several social challenges not met.

I feel absolutely no pity for those not willing to make e chase but want the rewards.

Ego 5541 for me, no PPV yet, just starting it because of the 200+ ego points available as rewards in that part of the game.

For the original poster, as other people have said, it's about the willingness to grind and if you're not ready to do that, then don't try to diminish the game by lowering requirements..plenty of other games out there. I've put in a year of grinding in this game and I am not in favor of shortcuts for every whim out there.

Littleweasel
06-02-2014, 08:33 AM

Thanks.

agreed! :P

dramaQkarri
06-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Geez too bad I missed the entertainment of this thread due to weekend IRL as well as actually playing Defiance. Which is how you get to be 5K. By PLAYING. As far as this war from a certain hot-headed poster that thinks all clans are controlling? Oh we're so scared. And which platform are you on, sir? If on PS3, I will make a point to NEVER revive you, include you, invite you or anything else regarding you. You are to be ignored, not even worth the time to harrass. Which is too bad, generally I'm willing to help - but someone with an attitude that venomous and judgemental and self-serving deserves zero help and even less attention. Which is why his name has been left out completely.

Many of us have played this game A YEAR to reach end-game content. It's a bad move by The Company to release a DLC that actually has items only useful as end-game content but that is not 5K players fault, and in fact I'm glad there's something making 5K worth the trouble. (even though I think it's a shame to call it a DLC, Trion).

Maida
06-02-2014, 12:27 PM

Cite the language that leads you to that conclusion.
They are not saying you can't play it only placing a condition on playing it. Look at the gunslinger and thorne liro arenas. If you can't beat one level you will never play the next one. At every point in the game where there is a linear progression you have to meet certain requirements to move on. If you can't meet those requirements then you don't, no one can demand their money back when they are given the same opportunities as everyone else. If someone invites you then you can, but they don't have to have paid for the DLC. Also, you can play the coop levels just not on that difficulty level.

Odessa
06-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Cite the language that leads you to that conclusion.
They are not saying you can't play it only placing a condition on playing it. Look at the gunslinger and thorne liro arenas. If you can't beat one level you will never play the next one. At every point in the game where there is a linear progression you have to meet certain requirements to move on. If you can't meet those requirements then you don't, no one can demand their money back when they are given the same opportunities as everyone else. If someone invites you then you can, but they don't have to have paid for the DLC. Also, you can play the coop levels just not on that difficulty level.

Yeppers. You have access to all of it, the only exclusion is that you need to be at a certain level. This is basically an EGO achievement. They had one for reaching 2500 way back when. Most games will have goals/achievements that place requirements. You want to 100% that game? Play hard mode. The catch? It opens after playing on Normal. At least this game gives you multiple ways to reach the goal.

1. Play the game and level up.
2. Join a clan and join the group.
3. Request help from random players

All of these will give you access to the maps. Our clan does shout outs for the daily. Everyone groups up and one level 5K starts it. I usually run through it a minimum of four times, just to get everyone I usually play with. The only time we nix multi-runs is if the map is too much of a pain.

I've come to see that most situations that involve people from multiple backgrounds hidden by the internet will have some sort of drama. The goal is to bypass that drama and enjoy the good parts of it.

Wander
06-02-2014, 12:47 PM

Just level, its easy.

Some people are so lazy its scary

Deunan
06-02-2014, 01:03 PM
The terms of use agreement for all DLC content is that if you purchase the DLC you are able to play it no matter what with how Trion did the Ego 5,000 expert co-op after the DLC came out in an update is actually breaking the rules of paid DLC and can get in a lot of trouble from Microsoft and have to issue refunds for the players that have the content and cant play it.That's not what the TOS and EULA say. Like all game TOS's and EULA's they are very lopsided contracts that favor the game publisher. If the game is arguably literally unplayable then there would be a case to be made which is why Sony has refunded many players for at least their Season Passes when a large part of their requests for refunds were based on stability issues. Requiring players to achieve certain milestones to unlock content is totally within the bounds of any game's TOS and EULA. It's part of the bread and butter of MMOG's.

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Your eventually going to reach 5k ego no matter what you do, so what then your at war with your self and become the thing you hate. You might as well stop playing the game at this point so you wont get to 5k ego

I will just make another ****ing character. JFYI You 5000er are worthless in points than level 10 sub-caps, caps, and boss type enemies (100-150 points). It will take a real long time to reach 5000 killing your kind in game.

Wander
06-02-2014, 01:13 PM
You probably didnt read my whole post. I refuse to join any clan in any game because I dont like being controlled, and or there could be stalkerd from said clan, the one thing I hate more than being kept from getting achievements is stalkers....

http://vaccinehazard.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/fatestaynight-rinlaughing1.gif

oh, and also

http://24.media.tumblr.com/193bfa090dc4f772417e8e8369eb1cb7/tumblr_mq8kt7QF301saes1ro1_500.gif

dramaQkarri
06-02-2014, 01:33 PM
I will just make another ****ing character. JFYI You 5000er are worthless in points than level 10 sub-caps, caps, and boss type enemies (100-150 points). It will take a real long time to reach 5000 killing your kind in game.

Stop whining, here's a complete list of EGO levels. Go do them. There's over 800 points extra so you can easily get to 5k given enough time. It's an MMO, it's meant to take a long time.

http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=220

And quit blaming 5000 K players. No one was upset with YOU until you started pointing fingers.

What system are you on, btw?

LatencyRemix
06-02-2014, 02:30 PM

Yeah im so bad. Ive only just reached 5,010 ego after grinding 10 ego at a time since I hit 4k ego. Im so glad your on on pc, you would have the entire online populous adding you to their ignore list. And im supprised if you're not already ignored by all the player base on what ever platform you play on.

think its about time this thread gets closed. This guy wont be happy until Trion bows down and panders to the children.

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-02-2014, 03:38 PM
TLDR warning...

To Punisher, (and none of this is an attack):
Where you get the whole controlling things from clans, i have no idea. Ive been in 4 different clans. These include Large clans like Obsidian, and currently now a smaller clan of probablly 10-15 regular daily players... Not once did I ever have to conform in ANY way. Thats in character uniform, playstyle, weapons used, entree fee, any type of "Due's"... If you find this stuff, you find the wrong people.

One way or another you are expected to do what ever ******** the highest ranked person tells you to. That beening said I made a point in a early post to say there good and bad clans. In the end though you are being told what to do, it might be in one case your told to be on on set day or set time, OR it could be you are expected to do what I already posted.

The punishment will be your slowly fazed out, I dont see that often, your booted and the harrased, a bit more often, or your hunted down and beaten to death by claners, if it Dragons of Atlantis they know where all your metal and gold is hidden because they were helping guard it and months of stored **** is gone in min. Or in AvP3 they base **** you with predator mines at all spawn points so you are juggled to death.

As far as Snake Bite Hulker Kills:
This all stems from a Wave-Clearing issue, not player skill. Technically...

It is a skill issue. The skills they are lacking in is threat assessment, time phaze awareness, and team cooperation.

I kindly informed them at the right time to move up to command post point A and target hulkers only, most did. Suckers at command post point C through actions basically said "LETS FUCCCKKKIIING KILLLL SHIIIITTTT LALALA" and the went at everything that the rest of us ignored. Eventually a diffrent team and I got the required kills for gulker.

Contract griefing, a.k.a. bumping to TL10 and not participating.
1st, any who leave mid-contract, or grief by shooting 1 enemy to get score and then hide, are cowards...

GOOD COULDNT AGREE MORE. Even worse is when our group needs to die because the boss glitched, and one guy on are team quits group but keeps reviving all of us over and over agian for possibly 2 hours. It late at night and odds of getting a new coop going are low so you have to put up with it.

Medic play in Co-Ops.
Of course you will have the most pick-ups and often score, while DPStanks have deaths... I dont play Medic, but i assume you probably can get more points Healing 2-3 people than 1 person gets from killing 1 99er... When you sit behind a MEATSHIELD, you dont eat lead, the MEATSHIELDS do. And they pay the price so Medics can keep them in the fight an extra 10-15 seconds to kill before they get killed.

I rarely have the bmg except in bunker, no one trys and stay in formation and slowly take ground, high ground priority, they split up and charge head long into Dark Matter instead forcing to heal them or we all die and restart section.

When I am picking up player I am at default, syphon cloak sniper with VBI PSR 7 and colt revolver from dlc 4 syphon all rolls are accuracy rolls, cant miss even when waveing crosshairs cannonier synergy.

I stay back and let the enemies come too me or I play peek a snipe. But I have to run out and pick up the player not will to wait for the enemies to come out in the open. Or they just got unlucky and drop dead close to me.

Clans that seem to provide "Phantom help":
You cant expect a clan/group to jump at your whim to help you out. Im not one of these people but there are plenty out there... Hell some of the clannies I have, are because someone else from the clan helped them out. Be it giving Scrip, or helping missions, showing them what weapons are good, or (like I do) providing more tactical info on using what Perks in what Events.

No I cant expect to help me on a whim, no offense but I dont think you 100% red my posts and the responces I got from them.

Before I start: I am more excepting of people saying no to helping me than to be ****ed around with and told they and there whole clan help everyone they just were doing things when I was asking and didnt notice the whole time I was on and basically were free after I logged off I guess.

I hope you get why this pisses me off. Its not they are busy, its that I was lied too, they probably werent even playing the game, I never see this clan I was told is every where helping people, but I am supposedly surrounded by said clan and some how whole clan missed requests to play coop for hours, the whole clan. The odds are low they all would be on at the same time (unless commanded too) same server (unless commanded too) and all at the same time jump into a coop or whatever. The kicker is Bat boy said this clan is not organized. So that would mean I can throw my guesses out the window that they are commanded to be on the same server at the same time.

First I was told to find a 5000 friend or clan to play.

I said thats not an option no says anything except "buy my ****"

So basically I was told do that anyway, thats like grabing a guy with no legs, running them up to a triathlon and throwing them out of there chair and telling them to do the triathlon.

I was told to be level 5000 except that solves nothing, if no one wants to do coop your not doing coop. Case and point the three panzy 5000s that asked me to help play level 1 coop explosions. If people are coming in droves to play coop they wouldnt ask me to play there game. And of coruse when it was over I asked them to play expert the said nothing.

The **** cherry is that my friends in real life are called trolls fron NOT playind defiance anymore. Thats *** backwards logic. I guess IM a troll in Halo 3 because I ignore my xboxlive friends requests to play Halo 3 ternys and havent touched halo in years.

I guess thats a new type a damn troll, the not play games for a long time and not talk to people troll. I guess its big now in france... Its called the T.N.P.G.F.A.L.T.A.N.T.T.P. for short -_-

Before replying to that **** though I red pots about how we do nothing but hol 5000s back, and one topic about a guy getting tbagged and not helped up for being lower level.
After reading about how we hold yall back I couldnt help but think of **** I posted, even made a topic about it a month back and other bs I have seen. Being made to do the dark matter base in north eastern san fran by myself while 5000s would come into the circ and leave boosting the enemies to level 10. Only one came back and that was at the end, I think, to kill level 10 dark matter robots.

My reward for this was zero vbi rep because I took to long... So you might imagine I will be more than pissed see **** that I hold you all back when I am being kept from even completing non-dlc rep and I am sure others are too.

Thats not what I see in world chat after some pvp and major ark breaker. You could be right defiance leaderboards are worthless but that didnt stop a guy with a 666 number in his tag from getting butt hurt from lossing and then attacking a female players sex treating her like a hooker. I guess its ok she was holding back... sarcasim -_-

Shadow Andreas
06-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Punisher, let me start by saying that in DAWN PATROL (I can only speak for my clan), there is no requirement to be on and play with us at ANY time. We have members that prefer to solo and play by themselves. Although many times we do have a group of 4-8+ running around together.....because that is what each individual chooses to do.

We also do not "require" members to join in our Xbox parties (but most do just jump in...we tell any new members "if you see we are on and in a party....feel free to join if you want").

Many of our members do go out of their way to help out newer players, not everyone does....it's not required. I myself have given new players 100K just to help out (I can't give them weapons, unless it's for them to just sell). If someone askd for help....I will normally port to them if TL is already 10 to assist.

Our members pretty much do what they want....we call out things that are going on in our shards, if we want to run arenas or co-ops or even the WarMonkey....but no one is ever required to do something.

I'm sorry you have been S*** on and if someone from DAWN PATROL is ever rude or griefing....I would like to know about it.

The only thing that members of DAWN PATROL are required to do is have fun and treat other players with as much respect as they are shown by the other players.

konstantinov
06-02-2014, 04:34 PM
Punisher, you first "declared" war on anyone 5k or higher then you act like you're a martyr. You have shown some of the most radical and outrageous views that very few people have ever shown. I can only think of a few and it didn't turn out well for them. Also, by pooling all 5k players and every clan as elitists and control freaks among other things you have said; you sound like a bigot. I don't think Trion looks too kindly at this kind of talk. All of your posts have been toxic and unproductive. Like someone previously said, your argument holds no ground. Along the same lines, if Trion bans your account, are you going to declare war on them because they won't let you voice your opinion (they have set guidelines and rules for posting)?

Griffix8
06-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Please stay on topic. This thread has been derailed enough.

CRIXDA
06-02-2014, 07:22 PM
This thread has been the "talk of the town" lately.
Now I have heard that It has all been an experiment to see how much Punisher could get away with until the CMs got fed up.
I wonder what would make someone want to do that? Regardless of the experiment or whatever, I am extremely upset with the calling into question of the Dawn Patrol.
If anyone wondered at all about any apathatical attitude or anything of that nature as far as the Dawn Patrol is considered - look at the number of Dawn Patrol members who have come into this thread to defend our name and think again.
We won't have our name impuned like this when it is entirely unfitting.

KTD
06-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Punisher, first off do you even read what you post? A lot of the claims sound pretty outlandish to me. Second lay off the 5000+ players, and BTW I am at 2704. So I am only a lil bit over half away to 5000. So you can't really call me out as being one of your elitist. More often than not 5000 players have helped me out. Did they have to, no. Did anyway. I will get to 5000+ because I will do what I need to do. I don't want the expert level to be lowered. When I want to do more expert level co-ops, I am sure I can always find someone 5000+ willing to go in there with me. How is this possible you ask? Because a lot of the 5000+ players are pretty decent. Are there bad apples, sure always are. Third try not being so abrasive. Here is a definition of abrasive in regards to you. So we're on the same page here Punisher. Abrasive, irritating in manner or personality; causing tension or annoyance. Oh, and Gerry Conway called and said you are giving Punisher a bad name, and asks kindly that you to refrain from using that in your nicks.

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-06-2014, 10:18 AM
This thread has been the "talk of the town" lately.
Now I have heard that It has all been an experiment to see how much Punisher could get away with until the CMs got fed up.

I just now saw your comment, you heard wrong, I will tell you in a pm part of the reason I did what I did. What I said though basically was I brought up issues I did have a problem with I just turned up the volume of my anger, EXCEPT with my comments concerning Bat boy, he attacked my friends outside of game, called them trolls, "FOR NOT PLAYING DEFIANCE." To be clear again I say "for not playing defiance.

I wonder what would make someone want to do that? Regardless of the experiment or whatever, I am extremely upset with the calling into question of the Dawn Patrol.

I will tell you in a pm, but I didn't call into question Dawn Patrol. I said I don't like "clans" in every game I play, I want nothing to do with them. Hell every game I have not played if it has a clan I don't like them ether. I just don't like being controlled. I don't like the intrusive question claners ask just for recruitment.

Why are you having a problem with this? You are not going to change my mind, I am not joining any clan, fighting me about it doesn't make me want to join ether.

Maybe if I give some examples you will understand what I am talking about.

Lets say I am in your clan, or any clan, I will be the lowest ranked person in it, ergo I have to follow orders from people I don't know, and I don't like meeting people over the net for "friendship" we are ether going be a neutral acquaintance or hostile.

Ok now look at your website

http://dawnpatrol.enjin.com/recruitment

You require my email, my real name, my forum name, and my gamertag. That is just one of type of things I am talking about. Here are two bad things off the top of my head that can happen if I were in your clan.

Unknown drama happens, you or other high-ranked claners use the personal information you have on me to destroy my gamer tag, you got enough personal information form the people that have joined to take over there microsoft account, on the condition you know there person and have talked to them, and or you talk to a operator that willing to give you access because you have enough information in there eyes to have access to said account.

OR your website is targeted and attacked by a hacker, then all my personal information is taken...

Worse is the freemasons

http://gamenhang.com/defiance-xbox-360/

If you scroll down you will see it says that they have special benefits which means the members are probably paying $60.00 to $120.00 dollars a year. So not only do they have the tags, your real name, your screen name, but they also got your credit card number and or bank card number. Oh joy -_-

http://gamenhang.com/memberbenefits/

You all might like this ok, I don't, I want nothing to do with it.

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-06-2014, 10:18 AM
Punisher, you first "declared" war on anyone 5k or higher then you act like you're a martyr.

I am not dead, so I can't act like a martyr. Martyr: "A person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs."

You have shown some of the most radical and outrageous views that very few people have ever shown. I can only think of a few and it didn't turn out well for them.

Well you should be hoping something bad happens to me outside of game not warning me, not that it will.

Also, by pooling all 5k players and every clan as elitists and control freaks among other things you have said; you sound like a bigot.

Its the same thing yall been doing with anyone not level 5k, to sum it up, you think we hold you back in game, even though from experience with me it has been the other way round, If I hadn't seen people treat lower level players like jerks I would have not said anything probably.

All clans control there players, I don't see why you are fighting me on this, name one clan that doesn't have a leader that plays in any aggressive competition game. Hell any clan with a leader/founder means you will take orders at some point

I don't think Trion looks too kindly at this kind of talk.

I don't trion cares much for people hassling other players because they are lower level than them.

All of your posts have been toxic and unproductive.

I can say the same for a lot a posts in this topic, coming at my friends in real life and calling them trolls for not playing this game is a start.

Ps your not exactly correct about all my posts being unproductive, since I posted how to get the snake bite 2, which I did a long time ago.

Like someone previously said, your argument holds no ground.

Actually it holds a lot of ground. 1 making friends is 100% not an option I don't like meeting new people, that was one of your suggestions, 2: joining a clan is 100% not an option, I don't take orders from people esp if I don't know them in real life. 3: Being level 5000 solves nothing if no one is playing coop, and most the time I can go hours waiting, and posting for someone to play coop and I 99% of the time don't get a response. I should say 100% because the last time I got a response was at least 4-6 months ago.

if Trion bans your account, are you going to declare war on them because they won't let you voice your opinion (they have set guidelines and rules for posting)?

listen, I follow only true unbiased law, and I will oppose someone/s if they are really bad. Hope that answers your question.

Punisher Illinois Blue
06-06-2014, 10:19 AM
Punisher, first off do you even read what you post? A lot of the claims sound pretty outlandish to me.

Make a very detailed list and I will knock it down with links.

Second lay off the 5000+ players,

Then have them lay off anyone that is 4999 or less.

and BTW I am at 2704. So I am only a lil bit over half away to 5000. So you can't really call me out as being one of your elitist.

Technically speaking if you are going the "i need proof or it didn't happen rout" then I will have to do the same here with you. I don't know you, never seen you before, don't know your level, OR if you are talking about a alt.

I don't want the expert level to be lowered. When I want to do more expert level co-ops, I am sure I can always find someone 5000+ willing to go in there with me. How is this possible you ask? Because a lot of the 5000+ players are pretty decent. Are there bad apples, sure always are.

The requirements should be changed to something else period. Like maybe KDR.

Third try not being so abrasive. Here is a definition of abrasive in regards to you. So we're on the same page here Punisher. Abrasive, irritating in manner or personality; causing tension or annoyance.

I don't care for you superciliousness when it comes to knowing the definitions to words KTD.

Oh, and Gerry Conway called and said you are giving Punisher a bad name, and asks kindly that you to refrain from using that in your nicks.

Thats nice, Garth Ennis, Thomas Jane, Dolph Lundgren, Gale Anne Hurd, and Avi Arad approve of my representation.

Ps you picked one of the least popular Punisher writers...

DeadEye68
06-06-2014, 11:06 AM
making friends is 100% not an option I don't like meeting new people

Cause of your problem detected.

You don't like interacting with people ? Don't play online games, at least not those involving cooperation. Besides, your rant about controlling clans is perplexing. You must have a special talent to select the crappiest ones, or be pathologically paranoid.
As for fivers beings snobs, it's plain ******** (edit : profanity filter kicked in) male cow feces. I've put quite some effort to reach my present 5.556 rating, but I'm still the same guy I was when I started playing the game. I will still help even when there's no benefit for me, but not people taking a dump in my front yard, making demands and throwing a tantrum when they don't get what they want.

Tyrannos
06-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!