PDA

View Full Version : Scaling

Manstan
05-30-2014, 05:13 AM
Is this fixed yet, or if I go in to play is my 3K EGO character still going to be fighting TL10 mobs by himself?

drackiller
05-30-2014, 05:17 AM
Is this fixed yet, or if I go in to play is my 3K EGO character still going to be fighting TL10 mobs by himself?
Don`t really know, you need to try for your self.
I made my first Expert coop 2 days ago (i died only once, don`t start making judgments) and it wasn`t easy...took about 10 minutes to finish!?

Pandur
05-30-2014, 05:30 AM

You won't be fighting T10 solo, but you will fight T10 mobs if there is a few people around.
You will also fight T9-10 if some high level ego just goes afk on the edge of your conflict site.

Basically nothing has changed much to how scaling works except for some tweaks to enemies.

Odessa
05-30-2014, 09:23 AM
You won't be fighting T10 solo, but you will fight T10 mobs if there is a few people around.
You will also fight T9-10 if some high level ego just goes afk on the edge of your conflict site.

Basically nothing has changed much to how scaling works except for some tweaks to enemies.

That's what happened to me and my 23xx level character. I went into Kenn Farm for the daily and it was already at TL9. I didn't see anyone around the map so I cleared out the frist group. Then it went to TL10 and I died. I extracted right outside and there were two people standing right outside the circle.

Bonus was that I forgot my mic was on and said a few choice words about them standing there before one of them cleared their throat. Whoops! Needless to say I skipped that daily.

Deunan
05-30-2014, 09:38 AM
The scaling from your EGO boost was increased with 1.509. You'll do more damage and have more health and stronger shields with an EGO boost of 4750 than before.

Manstan
05-30-2014, 10:12 AM
That's what happened to me and my 23xx level character. I went into Kenn Farm for the daily and it was already at TL9. I didn't see anyone around the map so I cleared out the frist group. Then it went to TL10 and I died. I extracted right outside and there were two people standing right outside the circle.

Bonus was that I forgot my mic was on and said a few choice words about them standing there before one of them cleared their throat. Whoops! Needless to say I skipped that daily.

That would be it. I'll check back in when that new partial of land drops, so back to the so casual you can sleep through it; literally, dead zone.