PDA

View Full Version : Claimable item removal

Donk
05-30-2014, 10:21 AM
At some point I thought the claimable items were going to be set to an auto timer and then salvaged. Did not see this on any notes.

Any ideas how long that timer is?
Any idea when the timer will be instituted?
Any confirmation what items get tagged for salvage and which do not?

Debating on breaking stuff down manually to give to each character or let one character get it all when the timer expires?

Deunan
05-30-2014, 10:29 AM
Any ideas how long that timer is?No but it will be fairly long. I think Trick said something to the effect that it would be several days long.

Any idea when the timer will be instituted?June 4th

Any confirmation what items get tagged for salvage and which do not?Everything except non-perishable items from the bit store and DLC.

Donk
05-30-2014, 10:41 AM
Thanx, salvaging in claims area sux. I have over 400 hundred spike/stims and grenades. Nice surprise is I found 2 OJ nades in the mess. Down side I have to delete one at a time.

Etaew
05-30-2014, 10:42 AM
First time you log in with an account after 1.6 patch the timers will start. No mention on the duration of the timers.

Nefarious
05-30-2014, 11:29 AM
6-7 days long. At least that's what I remember seeing the timers as on the live stream demonstration. It was 6 days and somewhat hours next to the items.

Roez
05-30-2014, 11:41 AM
6-7 days long. At least that's what I remember seeing the timers as on the live stream demonstration. It was 6 days and somewhat hours next to the items.

I recall they mentioned seven days as well.

CM Kiwibird
05-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Hi guys! On June 4th, for all platforms and only after your first login, a 7 day countdown timer will start. You will be reminded to “Claim” items into your inventory. If, after 7 days, you have not claimed those items, they will be automatically salvaged. The salvage will go to whatever character you login with. Any new items that go into your claim items will get this 7 day timer as well.

PTR47
05-30-2014, 12:11 PM
http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=198

Etaew
05-30-2014, 12:20 PM
http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=198

Yeah and my notes:

Right now we are testing with 7 days but we'll bump it up a bit before we launch it.

Which is why I didn't want to commit on timer.