PDA

View Full Version : Random t4 mods or t2 synergy on my weapons?

headstomper
05-30-2014, 10:31 AM
I know this question is phrased wrong, but I need very basic advice. I can't get all the t4's with the correct synergies that I would need for my Smg, so am I better off modding with random t4 mods or use T2 mods that I can easily buy to get the synergies?

Griffix8
05-30-2014, 10:33 AM
I know this question is phrased wrong, but I need very basic advice. I can't get all the t4's with the correct synergies that I would need for my Smg, so am I better off modding with random t4 mods or use T2 mods that I can easily buy to get the synergies?
Umm....I'd probably go with the T2's (or T3's from specials). If you put random T4 mods then you won't get the synergy for the weapon.

But that's just me.

Deunan
05-30-2014, 11:31 AM
It depends on the type of gun, the synergy on the gun and how much you value or don't value the synergy on the mods that you'll otherwise be throwing away for any guns you get in the future with the same synergy as the mod.

If I had an VOT Pulser with the Quartermaster Synergy or Rolling Thunder Synergy I would have no issues with putting in up to 2 Tier 4 mods with no synergy on them because I don't find the 3rd and 4th synergies particularly useful.

MAMGRIZZLY
05-30-2014, 11:34 AM
If you have the scrip, I'd put T3's (matching synergy). Ask friends& Clan if they have any or to check vendor for you. Then ask in Zone/Clan/friends anyone have the T4's you need for sale/trade and post on forums in Need/Want for the right platform. Maybe do that 1st in case you get some right away. If you're low on scrip use T2's until you can trade for the T4's.