PDA

View Full Version : Siphon Damage

Zhedda
05-30-2014, 12:29 PM
Just a question: Do siphon weapons do additional damage, i.e. is the siphon effect in addition to weapon damage or part of it? Wondering because most of the siphon weapons seem to have pretty poor damage compared to other nano weapons. That would explain the difference if that is the case.

Also can siphon crit, and how effective are siphon weapons compared to the other nano effects?

Nefarious
05-30-2014, 12:35 PM
When syphon procs it does do damage along with giving the player a douse of shield/health regain.

Syphon weapons defiantly crit hit. Insult to Injury perk increases the chance of nano effect on crit hits and it is something I definitely use.

With the right build syphon is my favorite nano.

Punisher Illinois Blue
05-30-2014, 01:12 PM
Just a question: Do siphon weapons do additional damage, i.e. is the siphon effect in addition to weapon damage or part of it? Wondering because most of the siphon weapons seem to have pretty poor damage compared to other nano weapons. That would explain the difference if that is the case.

Also can siphon crit, and how effective are siphon weapons compared to the other nano effects?

You should check out the video I posted in the purple death topic. I change the damage of my syphon VBI-PSR 7 with diffrent things alot in that video.

And people say you cant kill things with syphon weapons in pvp lol ; )