PDA

View Full Version : bonus weekend for vetrans?

Cocatox
05-30-2014, 06:24 PM
is there a bonus weekend for veterans before the game go f2p :confused: ?

mfg

B_Draco
05-30-2014, 06:29 PM
is there a bonus weekend for veterans before the game go f2p :confused: ?

mfg

No just the 1 month of 10% off everything in the Bits Store, download a few DLCs for the boxes and resources, and umm... What was it a week or boosts or something? I forgot the details of the boosts.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 06:35 PM
No just the 1 month of 10% off everything in the Bits Store, download a few DLCs for the boxes and resources, and umm... What was it a week or boosts or something? I forgot the details of the boosts.

Let me dig that up, lazy Draccy! :p Here you go.

https://www.defiance.com/en/game/overview/free-to-play/

OWNERS (veterans)
(Digital or Boxed)
•Character Slots: 4
•Loadouts: 5
•Ark Keycode Maximum: 75
•Inventory Slots: 70 ◦Existing characters will retain any extra inventory slots they have.

•30-Day Paradise Patron Pass
•Grant of 1000 Arkforge

◦Arkforge can be used to refine and upgrade weapons:

■Reroll weapon mastery bonus
■Increase power rating
■Increase rarity

PARADISE AWAITS

June 4 also brings a new optional Paradise Patron subscription with a wide array of boosts and bonuses to maximize your Defiance experience! Subscriptions are available in a number of recurring durations or as non-recurring Paradise Patron Passes of various lengths (available at the Defiance in-game store).

Paradise Patron Rewards

10% discount at the in-game store!

20% boost to Skill gain.

+20% XP gain!

20% boost to Reputation gain.

New Arkforge currencies in Daily/Weekly login bonuses.

20% boost to Scrip.

20% boost to Salvage.

Daily grab bag of two-hour boosts!

B_Draco
05-30-2014, 06:47 PM
Let me dig that up, lazy Draccy! :p Here you go.

https://www.defiance.com/en/game/overview/free-to-play/

OWNERS (veterans)
(Digital or Boxed)
•Inventory Slots: 70 ◦Existing characters will retain any extra inventory slots they have.

•30-Day Paradise Patron Pass
•Grant of 1000 Arkforge

◦Arkforge can be used to refine and upgrade weapons:

■Reroll weapon mastery bonus
■Increase power rating
■Increase rarity

PARADISE AWAITS

June 4 also brings a new optional Paradise Patron subscription with a wide array of boosts and bonuses to maximize your Defiance experience! Subscriptions are available in a number of recurring durations or as non-recurring Paradise Patron Passes of various lengths (available at the Defiance in-game store).

Paradise Patron Rewards

10% discount at the in-game store!

20% boost to Skill gain.

+20% XP gain!

20% boost to Reputation gain.

New Arkforge currencies in Daily/Weekly login bonuses.

20% boost to Scrip.

20% boost to Salvage.

Daily grab bag of two-hour boosts!

Lazy, yep you know it. :p

JxSiN
05-30-2014, 06:51 PM
So if I get this straight, owners before F2P get to retain the 75 key capacity? or just for that month then it drops to 50 and we have to buy them in 25 slot increments?

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 06:52 PM
Lazy, yep you know it. :p

Good thing, for you, I dug that up then!

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 06:54 PM
So if I get this straight, owners before F2P get to retain the 75 key capacity? or just for that month then it drops to 50 and we have to buy them in 25 slot increments?

Owners keep all of this goodness.

OWNERS
(Digital or Boxed)

Here's the questions from the bottom of that link.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

When is Defiance going free-to-play?

Defiance will go free-to-play on June 4 for PC. We are targeting July 15 for PS3™ and currently working with Microsoft on plans for Defiance Free-to-Play on Xbox 360®.

Why is Defiance going free-to-play?

Free is better! As we head toward Season 2 of the Defiance television show, we expect that many new fans will want to join the world of Defiance, and having a system that allows them to experience the Defiance universe for free is good for everyone.

I played the Defiance free trial previously. What does this mean for my account?

You’ll be able to play for free on June 4! You will not lose access to your characters even if you have more than the specified limit of two character slots for new Free-to-Play accounts.

I own Defiance – what will I get when it turns free-to-play?

Defiance owners (of digital or retail box copies) will enjoy a 30-Day Paradise Patron Pass and a grant of 1,000 Arkforge per account as well as the additional character slots, loadouts, ark keycode capacity, and inventory slots that all Defiance players who purchase before June 4 will continue to receive. If you happen to find a box after June 4, it will also grant your account those perks.

Will there be an optional Paradise Patron subscription? What does it offer?

Yes! The Paradise Patron subscription and non-recurring passes will grant a number of benefits:
•Boosts to Skill, XP, Scrip, Salvage, and Reputation gain rates that stack with boosts available in the store.
•10% store-wide discount on boosts, costumes, lock boxes – all of it!
•A daily grab bag of two-hour boosts.
•Arkforge from Daily and Weekly Ark Hunter Bonus Lock Boxes. (Console players must link their accounts to receive these benefits and bonuses!)

JxSiN
05-30-2014, 06:58 PM
Sweet, Batman! Thanks again bro

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 07:09 PM
Sweet, Batman! Thanks again bro

I do try, I still even have your link in my sig, though it has gotten bumped to the bottom due to being so outdated. Let me know whe it is updated, and I may move it to or near the top of my sig. ;)

JxSiN
05-30-2014, 07:18 PM
I do try, I still even have your link in my sig, though it has gotten bumped to the bottom due to being so outdated. Let me know whe it is updated, and I may move it to or near the top of my sig. ;)

I gotta get myself updated with the game, lol. However (trying to stay on topic) a bonus weekend for veterans may make me play more than casually ;)

Burned In Effigy
05-30-2014, 07:44 PM
Thought I read somewhere that i have to link my account to activate the patron pass rewards?

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 07:51 PM
most likely. You also probably have to enter the code on the back of your manual, since that is an owner's code.

ArkHunter Z
05-30-2014, 07:56 PM

Bats - we love you. Thanks for all your hard work on the forums.
Also - say no to cork. Haha.

Burned In Effigy
05-30-2014, 07:56 PM
I've already put the manual code in from back of manual I hope that's all I have to do. I still haven't put those 120 or so codes in yet.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 08:01 PM
I've already put the manual code in from back of manual I hope that's all I have to do. I still haven't put those 120 or so codes in yet.

You don't need to bother with those 120 codes if you don't want to, but they do give you some nice goodies.

As for linking your account, you should be able to find that code in the in-game options somewhere, then you have 24 hours to come onto trionworlds to enter it, before the code is reset.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 08:02 PM
Bats - we love you. Thanks for all your hard work on the forums.
Also - say no to cork. Haha.

It's good to be loved, but keep your cork to yourself or you WILL get monkeybreaded again!

Burned In Effigy
05-30-2014, 08:08 PM
You don't need to bother with those 120 codes if you don't want to, but they do give you some nice goodies.

As for linking your account, you should be able to find that code in the in-game options somewhere, then you have 24 hours to come onto trionworlds to enter it, before the code is reset.
Atticus thank you very much for your replies very much appreciated. I almost linked the other day but I backed out.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 08:11 PM
Atticus thank you very much for your replies very much appreciated. I almost linked the other day but I backed out.

It is easier for them to check any issues you have in game, if your account is linked. It also makes it easier for them to make sure your characters have everything they are supposed to, if you are linked. Not sure if it's required at some point though, since I linked on day 1.

OrpheusXI
05-30-2014, 11:16 PM
It's not just PC users that get the veteran rewards, right? And does everyone no matter what the console get it on june 4th?

mikeel
05-31-2014, 01:39 AM
I thought this was the ticket to Paradise...

Antartica
Some people say Antarctica is a tropical paradise. They say that terraforming has transformed the polar ice caps into white sandy beaches. That palm trees and coconuts have replaced snowfalls and ice floes. That parrots and peacocks roam about instead of penguins and polar bears. Of course, people say a lot of things these days.

Yeah Nolan talked about this place. I've got my mill in scrip and now I, wanna go lol. :cool: