PDA

View Full Version : Minor Arkbreaks not giving out keycodes

Fuzzy
05-30-2014, 06:51 PM
So I was doing a few minor Arkbreaks tonight, simply because I was bored and looked for something to do.
I noticed that I always had a score of about 30k. I got my Arkforge, I got Scrip and it even showed XP for me, but I didn't get any keycodes at all.

As I don't know if this is already said somewhere and haven't found it in the "known bugs"-thread (or maybe just overread it), I wanted to post it here for everyone to see.
I don't think this is intended (at least I hope it isn't)

spweasel
05-30-2014, 06:58 PM
Adjusted scoring values for rewarding arkforge. Arkforge now drops from within arkbreaks at an increased rate. Additionally, arkforge will drop from standard events after achieving a score of 35,000 or more.

While it doesn't directly say it, Minor Arkbreaks seem to be dropping AF in place of Keys, so it may very well be intentional.

Fuzzy
05-30-2014, 07:14 PM
While it doesn't directly say it, Minor Arkbreaks seem to be dropping AF in place of Keys, so it may very well be intentional.

That's just weird though.
I like that AF drops but I kinda wanna get keys too.
AF should drop after a score of 35k, as they said, not replace keys at all.

Would be nice to get a definite answer on that though.

Atticus Batman
05-30-2014, 07:44 PM
That's just weird though.
I like that AF drops but I kinda wanna get keys too.
AF should drop after a score of 35k, as they said, not replace keys at all.

Would be nice to get a definite answer on that though.

You can Pm Kiwi asking her to look at this thread. It's gotten her to respond before.

Scapes
05-30-2014, 08:16 PM
I got my Arkforge, I got Scrip and it even showed XP for me, but I didn't get any keycodes at all.

That's certainly odd. Did the scoreboard at the end indicate you were due keycodes?

maverick07
05-30-2014, 09:57 PM
I think it's because Arkbreaks reward Arkforge the opposite way that the other events do. Because of this, Arkforge starts at 5k, and keycodes aren't awarded until 35k score.

Fuzzy
05-31-2014, 03:02 AM
That's certainly odd. Did the scoreboard at the end indicate you were due keycodes?

No, it didn't.

It's like maverick said, I think. I got a score of 30k and got 6 Arkforge which is the exact amount of keys I should'Ve got.
I need to test some more and try to get more than 35k once and see if I get a key then.

Whippy
05-31-2014, 04:21 AM
And you are complaining about getting AF instead of keys because?

This is the only reason to do Minors. I wouldn't do 'em if you only got keys and 2 green guns.

Fuzzy
05-31-2014, 04:26 AM
And you are complaining about getting AF instead of keys because?

This is the only reason to do Minors. I wouldn't do 'em if you only got keys and 2 green guns.

Well, I got enough Arkforge already?
Some people like AF more, some keys... I like buying boxes and having the chance to get legendaries out of those. Plus I could get AF out of boxes.
Since they put scrip back on keycodes, I haven't bought a lot of keycodes. So I buy boxes whenever I have enough keys.

ShawnyBee
05-31-2014, 04:42 AM
I thought they adjusted it so keys and Arkforge rewards where switched a few patches ago, 1.505 I thought. For 2 weeks or so i have run tons of Minor Arkbreaks for this reason. I like that there is a event that is more geared towards giving Arkforge. 6 Arkforge for 10mins of game play isn't bad.