PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 6/1/14 DIGITAL DELUXE VERSION WITH SEASON PASS GIVEAWAY

OverDoneOne
05-30-2014, 11:39 PM
Welcome Ark Hunters I am Flithy McNasty/SlicTrix and on Sunday 6/1/14 my wifes birthday I will be giving away a Digital Deluxe Edition of Defiance with Seasons Pass.

This is a OZZ SQUAD WARRIORS contest, it only thru my fellow clan mates patience and dedication that I can do this, so it is for them and who ever wins it. The account right now has one toon an ego lvl 2034 with all orange weapons in all five loadouts and there are 4 open slots to make new new toons, its inventory is 200+ with many surprises. and as I said a full seasons Pass and that toon is a member of OZZ SQUAD WARRIORS, you can quit if you like, but you might just want to stay with us.

How this will work is I will ask a question and you have one minute to answer it, yes I will have a stopwatch and 60 seconds (sorry google search don't cut it here) If the question is not answered correctly another question will be asked and if the question is answered correctly you will be PMed with the account info, and then you can login to the account to game or at trions site and change the email and password. It will be yours and I will have already deleted my extra email account that was used to set it up.

This is a NO BS Thing and as real as it gets Good Luck To All

BTW OZZ SQUAD WARRIORS gave out 3 standard edtions of Defiance this morning Congrats WarKry, FiveHorseJohnson and Inora Sera for playin and WINNING

Cya Sunday

AlexzanderThor
05-31-2014, 12:07 AM
Looking forward to this contest, what time will it take place?

OverDoneOne
05-31-2014, 12:09 AM
Sometime after 12pm CST, but aren't I one one to ask the questions lol j/k

Flithy McNasty will be running the contest so look for him around then

AlexzanderThor
05-31-2014, 12:20 AM
will this be in-game or on the forums? (Just wondering)

And is Filthy MCNasty your profile/gemertag/psn name or forums name?

Thanks!

OverDoneOne
05-31-2014, 06:03 AM
You ask too many questions, everything you need to know is all up above.

But thx for the thread bumps

OverDoneOne
05-31-2014, 07:05 AM
ok was just in the account and see I made a couple minor mistakes about it, so here are the exact details of what is being given away.

Digital Deluxe Version of Defiance with seasons pass account
ego lvl 2041 char. 316 Inventory slots, 355 arkforge, 12000K script with 7 Orange Weapons and many green blue purple weapons, which most are modded

As I said who ever wins this will get all the account info and be able to change the email and password at Trion's site and it will be all yours

AlexzanderThor
05-31-2014, 10:21 AM
You ask too many questions

I don't ask enough questions...

Your welcome for the bumps.

CM Kiwibird
05-31-2014, 12:49 PM
I will be giving away a Digital Deluxe Edition of Defiance with Seasons Pass.

That's awesome. :o Love seeing these on the forums!

rebtattoo
05-31-2014, 01:35 PM
Actually, as your description is filled w/ plenty of useful info it is also lacking some very important details....

I'm assuming its a PC version, so will skip that...

The time and location were NOT given. In game or on forum. No time was slated for said event, just a date. Am I to assume that you're wanting ppl to log on at midnight tonight and hang out until you decide to do this shindig?

Just asking....

Daeima
05-31-2014, 08:45 PM
Heck of a nice thing you're doing here SlicTrix, thanks again!

OverDoneOne
06-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Actually, as your description is filled w/ plenty of useful info it is also lacking some very important details....

I'm assuming its a PC version, so will skip that...

The time and location were NOT given. In game or on forum. No time was slated for said event, just a date. Am I to assume that you're wanting ppl to log on at midnight tonight and hang out until you decide to do this shindig?

Just asking....

Yes PC Version and it will be on the North America Server and when it will happen is sometime between 12 noon and 4pm CST Sunday 6/1/14 the reason for this I want to make sure as many as possible get a chance at it and giving an exact time is too limited.

BTW if you do not need the game with seasons pass please do not answer the question at hand, I say this because I had a player win a standard copy Friday and then say they didn't need it and to give it to someone else, so I had to start all over again.

OverDoneOne
06-01-2014, 11:50 AM
Well the contest is over and Ellycin won it, the question was Who is Trion's CEO and it was answered with Lars Butler, most said Scott Henderson tho

cary2010haha
06-01-2014, 02:00 PM
we can "giving out" our account to another ppl now? the event is great and these are technology question only.

3. Account Eligibility and Registration

You may not transfer, share or make available (except, as set forth above, to your minor child) your Account information to others.

OverDoneOne
06-02-2014, 03:04 AM
we can "giving out" our account to another ppl now? the event is great and these are technology question only.

You may not transfer, share or make available (except, as set forth above, to your minor child) your Account information to others.

Life never ceases to amaze me but as usual when someone is having fun there will always be that other one that comes along and trys to spoil the fun. Jealousy and Envy go hand in hand so they say.

Critical Errors
06-02-2014, 03:18 AM

That rule is made to prevent the sharing of one account by multiple people to prevent Piracy. The OP will no longer have access to said license/account, and so will not be his license anymore. It would be the same as selling the disc back to GameStop.

cary2010haha
06-02-2014, 03:56 AM
That rule is made to prevent the sharing of one account by multiple people to prevent Piracy. The OP will no longer have access to said license/account, and so will not be his license anymore. It would be the same as selling the disc back to GameStop.

don't understand, is it means we can sell our account to others now?

as i know the rule also not allow change account ownership to other ppl. ("before" only, as i wish we can really do it now)

Life never ceases to amaze me but as usual when someone is having fun there will always be that other one that comes along and trys to spoil the fun. Jealousy and Envy go hand in hand so they say.

Well, i don't think they will do anything about things in this post happened, as Kiki said, they like it. I just want to know are we technology can "give" our account ownership to other ppl now.

OverDoneOne
06-02-2014, 07:35 AM
don't understand, is it means we can sell our account to others now?

as i know the rule also not allow change account ownership to other ppl. ("before" only, as i wish we can really do it now)

Well, i don't think they will do anything about things in this post happened, as Kiki said, they like it. I just want to know are we technology can "give" our account ownership to other ppl now.

As said you can trade in your Defiance disk to Gamestop, but what cant be done and is a big no no, you can not sell the account on ebay or any other auction site. But you can give away the account for free. Trion and Kiwi understand that when a player has extra accounts for whatever reason, its better to give them away so another player gets to use it instead of just letting the account collect dust and die as inactive.

And heres some frosting to go on that cake your trying to make here cary2010haha,

Soon I will be giving away another Digital Deluxe Version of Defiance with Seasons Pass .!.

BTW to explain how this all came about is that I have a lan setup with 5 computers on it in my rec room and I bought 5 copys of Defiance so my friends and I could play all at once but my wife of 26yrs wasn't too thrilled with our lan partys and my friends wives were unhappy also. So we gave up the ghost and stopped. And now I am giving away the Accounts that I bought and setup.

cary2010haha
06-02-2014, 09:55 AM
As said you can trade in your Defiance disk to Gamestop, but what cant be done and is a big no no, you can not sell the account on ebay or any other auction site. But you can give away the account for free. Trion and Kiwi understand that when a player has extra accounts for whatever reason, its better to give them away so another player gets to use it instead of just letting the account collect dust and die as inactive.

And heres some frosting to go on that cake your trying to make here cary2010haha,

Soon I will be giving away another Digital Deluxe Version of Defiance with Seasons Pass .!.

BTW to explain how this all came about is that I have a lan setup with 5 computers on it in my rec room and I bought 5 copys of Defiance so my friends and I could play all at once but my wife of 26yrs wasn't too thrilled with our lan partys and my friends wives were unhappy also. So we gave up the ghost and stopped. And now I am giving away the Accounts that I bought and setup.

Well this is hard to distinguish "sell" or "give by free" and actually it not total free, they need to ans a question.(that's mean the ans is price to trade)

and you can't change the rule of "trade or giving out account to anyone, but to your kid" even you have many copy of them.

actually we can't give our account to anyone in public for free or a price because the terms of use at now in my understanding .

and KiKi just can't post a "It's Permit" at here.............very suspect it's validity, and a Trion CS said they love it.

Altras
06-03-2014, 06:01 PM

Let me fill you in on why Ozz Squad felt the need to do this. My clan has been giving away Legendary weapons away in zone chat every weekend. And with everyweekend "Slictrix" trolls on the event, saying we're all ****, ****s and a mess of other profanity. And while hes saying all this, aparantly my clans giveaway is "childish" and "spam". But when this guy decides to have a giveaway, in his main message included: "Who cares about crap legendaries!" and "We're way better than those ****ers at Cronus". So just so yall have your facts straight. This was an attempted to try to catch up to my clans Popularity and regain some faith with the players, even tho the only remnants of ozz squad is just a bunch of trolls in zone chat, ruining good times for other players. Do your homework before you praise people.